- Rio. - What's the rest of it?
——里约热内卢。-剩下的是什么?
Where'd you come from?
你从哪里来?
- Where'd you live before you came here? - Sacora.
-你来这里之前住在哪里?——Sacora。
Oh, yeah. Who was he?
哦,是的。他是谁?
He shouldn't have taken so much tequila.
他不该喝那么多龙舌兰酒。
- What became of the girl? - She married a guy two weeks later.
-那女孩怎么样了?-两周后她嫁给了一个男人。
Well, that's the way it is.
好吧,事情就是这样。
How'd I know he was your brother? It was him or me.
我怎么知道他是你哥哥?不是他就是我。
And I didn't lay for him in no barn neither.
我也没在谷仓里等他。
- I'm sorry I was so rough with you. - You didn't hurt me.
-对不起,我对你那么粗暴。-你没有伤害我。
- It's too bad I didn't know. - What?
-真可惜我不知道。——什么?
- He was your brother. - What's that got to do with it?
-他是你哥哥。-这有什么关系?
Well, maybe I wouldn't have tried so hard to get the other girl.
也许我就不会那么努力地去追另一个女孩了。
What's the matter?
有什么事吗?
- There's a rock under here. - Let me fix it.
-这下面有块石头-让我来修。
Hold still, lady, or you won't have much dress left.
别动,女士,不然你的衣服就剩不多了。
- He did not. - I say he did.
-他没有。-我说他有。
- Did you really hear him holler? - Sure I did.
-你真的听到他叫了吗?-当然了。
- So did I. - Then that ain't Billy the Kid.
-我也是-那就不是比利小子
Shucks, a dentist can make anybody holler.
一个牙医能使任何人叫出声来。
Look out. Here he comes.
看出来。他来了。
- Sorry to keep you waiting, Doc. - I'm in no hurry.
-抱歉让你久等了,医生。-我不着急。
- You're the Billy the Kid? - That's what they tell me.
-你是比利小子?-他们是这么说的。
- See, what did I tell you? - Wait. One at a time.
-看,我怎么跟你说的?——等待。一次一个。
Have you really got 20 notches in your gun?
你的枪真的有20个凹槽吗?
Is it true you got 13 Indian scalps in your war bag?
你的战袋里真的有13个印度人的头皮吗?
Had to throw 'em away. The moths got to them.
不得不把它们扔掉。飞蛾咬了他们。
Tanning 'em the best way to keep them.
把它们晒黑是保持它们的最好方法。
- Is that a fact? - That's what my pa told me.
-这是事实吗?-我爸爸也是这么告诉我的。
- What are you doing with that? - Trying get bark off to make a whistle.
-你拿着它干什么?-试着把树皮弄下来吹口哨。
- Have you sucked it? - I sucked it till it near dry.
-你吸过吗?-我把它吸干了。
Can't you shoot the insides out?
你不能把里面的东西射出来吗?
- Put it up on that post. - Can't I hold it?
-把它贴在柱子上。-我不能坚持吗?
- Can you hold it steady? - Sure!
-你能稳住吗?- - - - - -当然!
Billy, you don't have to prove anything to me.
比利,你不用向我证明什么。
It's all right. Turn the end up a little.
没关系。把尾端往上一点。
- Don't you take aim? - I took aim.
-你不瞄准吗?-我瞄准了。
- When? - Before I drew.
——什么时候?-在我画画之前。
Look, Billy, it's all right. You fixed it fine. Thanks.
听着,比利,没事的。你把它修好了。谢谢。
- Glad to help. - Anything I can do, let me know.
-很乐意帮忙。-有什么我能帮忙的尽管说。
- That's a new one on me. - What?
-这对我来说是第一次。——什么?
Aiming before you draw.
瞄准后再拔枪。
- I've got to. - Why?
-我必须去。——为什么?
My hand seems to be a little quicker than my eye.
我的手似乎比我的眼睛快一点。
Well, ain't that too bad.
那也不算太糟。
- Where'd you get the horse? - I bought this one.
-你从哪弄来的马?-我买了这个。
- Looks all right. - He'll do for the time being.
-看起来不错。-他暂时还行。
Ham and eggs. Fry the eggs on both sides.
火腿和鸡蛋。把鸡蛋两面煎一下。
I'll take the same. Mine straight up.
我也要一样的,我的直接。
How 'bout a cold hand while we're waiting?
在我们等的时候,来一只冰冷的手怎么样?
- How's that? - Suits me.
——怎么样?——很适合我。
Before you get started I'd like to speak to you for a minute.
在你开始之前,我想和你谈一下。
- Who is he? - I don't know.
-他是谁?-我不知道。
- What do you want? - Let's go in the backroom.
-你想要什么?-我们到后面的房间去。
You don't know me, but we have a mutual friend.
你不认识我,但我们有个共同的朋友。
And I don't like him any better than you do.
我也不比你更喜欢他。
Oh, Garrett, eh?
哦,加勒特,是吗?
The name sounds familiar.
这个名字听起来很熟悉。
- Figure on staying in town tonight? - Why?
-今晚你打算留在镇上吗?——为什么?
Everybody knows that Garrett told you to get out of town.
所有人都知道加勒特让你离开这里。
Sooner or later you're gonna have a little trouble with him.
你迟早会和他有矛盾的。
I thought I might give you a hand.
我想我可以帮你一把。
That's very kind of you, mister.
你真好,先生。
Listen. I ain't doing you no favor.
听。我不会帮你的。
It'll be a pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
Now what I figure is when he's arguing with you, he won't watch anyone else.
现在我想,当他和你争吵的时候,他不会再看别人了。
So, it'll be a cinch for me.
所以,这对我来说是小菜一碟。
Be careful you don't knock me over with the same bullet.
小心别用同一颗子弹把我击倒。
Don't worry. I'll stand at an angle.
别担心。我会站在一个角度。
I'll do it like this.
我这样做。
Suppose this chair is Garrett there.
假设这把椅子是加勒特。
And if you're standing about where you are why, I'll be over here.
如果你还站在原地,我就在这里。
Do you mind if I draw my gun so you can see the line of fire?
介意我把枪拔出来吗这样你就能看清射程了?
No, go right ahead.
不,继续。
- It's me, Billy. - Come on in, Doc.
是我,比利。-进来,医生。
- What happened? - He's a pretty smart hombre.
-发生了什么事?-他是个相当聪明的人。
He's been hanging around trying to talk Garrett into making him a deputy.
他一直在劝加勒特让他当副警长。
I guess he figured if he got Billy he'd be a hero he could have the deputy job, or run for governor if he wanted it.
我猜他是想如果他抓到比利他就会成为英雄他可以当副警长,如果他想的话还可以竞选州长。
- Better get out of here, son. - Why? He pulled on me first.
-最好离开这里,孩子。——为什么?他先对我下手。
- Be hard to make Garrett believe that. - We'll see.
-很难让加勒特相信——我们将会看到。
Where's my dough?
我的钱在哪里?
Well, I guess I must've picked it up.
我想我一定是捡到了。
You're foolish to stick around, son.
你在这儿呆着太蠢了,孩子。
I think I'd be more foolish to pull out.
我觉得我退出会更愚蠢。
Then Garrett would be sure that was my fault.
加勒特就会确定那是我的错。
Come on. Cut for deal.
来吧。削减协议。
- You meant you want to play poker. - That's right.
-你是说你想玩扑克。——这是正确的。