If it wasn't, somebody would have knocked it off long ago.
如果不是,早就有人把它拆了。
I guess that's right. How did you know Pat was gonna hit you out there?
我想这是对的。你怎么知道帕特会打你?
Well, it's the first time a sheriff ever wanted to shake hands with me.
这是第一次有治安官想和我握手。
- He heard you say "shake hands." - Huh?
-他听到你说"握手"了——嗯?
How do you do, Mr. Horse? I'm pleased to meet you.
你好,马先生。我很高兴见到你。
I'll swear, I didn't know he could do tricks.
我发誓,我不知道他会变戏法。
What else can he do?
他还能做什么?
You back up there and I'll make him take those gloves right out of your belt.
你再上去,我就让他把你腰带上的手套拿下来。
Over that way a little.
往那边走一点。
Now back a little farther.
现在再往后退一点。
That's far enough, kid.
够远了,孩子。
- This is new for you, ain't it? - What?
-这对你来说很新鲜,对吧?——什么?
Bein' arrested for horse stealin'.
因偷马被捕。
Doc, you know I didn't steal that horse any more than you did.
医生,你比你更清楚我没偷那匹马。
Billy, many a true word is spoken in jest.
比利,玩笑里说的很多话都是真话。
This is something new for you too, isn't it, Doc?
这对你来说也很新鲜,对吧,医生?
Yeah, what's that?
是的,那是什么?
The Great Doc Holiday getting someone else to help him.
"伟大的Holiday医生"找别人帮他。
And a policeman at that.
还有一个警察。
I can hardly believe it.
我简直不敢相信。
And after the way I've heard people talk about you ever since I was in short pants.
自从我还穿着短裤的时候人们就开始谈论你之后。
That's enough of that. Turn around.
够了。转身。
- Now walk out that door. - Wait a minute.
-现在从那扇门出去。-等一下。
Well, this thing don't seem to sit right on my stomach, no how.
好吧,这东西好像不适合我的胃,无论如何。
Doc, you're not gonna back out on me?
医生,你不会背叛我吧?
I'd never hear the end of this.
我永远都听不完。
Hold on! I'm not through with you yet.
坚持住!我跟你还没完。
Step aside, Doc. He may shoot me in the back.
下台,医生。他可能会从背后开枪。
They tell me that's the way you've given it to some of the boys.
他们告诉我,你就是这样对待一些男孩的。
Now, Pat, that's a pretty strong thing to say.
帕特,你这么说太过分了。
I never heard that.
我从来没听说过。
Well, Mr. Garrett, if you believe that here's your chance to do the same to me.
加勒特先生,如果你相信现在是你对我做同样事的机会。
I want the two of you out of this town by sundown.
我要你们两个在日落前离开这里。
That's all right, Doc.
没关系,医生。
You've got the right to choose your friends.
你有选择朋友的权利。
Shucks. I don't take kindly to that at all.
呸!。我一点也不喜欢那样。
He knows there's no stage until tomorrow and he knows that I'm afoot.
他知道明天之前没有舞台,他也知道我要走了。
- Not by a darn sight. - You mean that, son?
-绝对不会。-你是说真的吗,儿子?
Sure. We'll dig you up another horse somewhere.
确定。我们会再给你找匹马。
- I guess that's enough for me. - Cleaned out?
-我想这对我来说已经足够了。——清理?
- Where you stoppin', son? - I got a room at the hotel.
-你在哪儿停下,孩子?-我在酒店订了房间。
Doc, could I see you a minute?
医生,我能和你谈谈吗?
Sure. You might as well cash me in.
确定。你还不如把我卖了。
What's on your mind, son?
你在想什么,孩子?
No offense, Doc, but that last ace you just drew What about it?
无意冒犯,博士,但你刚才抽到的那张a怎么了?
I got a feeling I saw it on the bottom of the deck.
我觉得它就在甲板下面。
- Are you sure? - Wouldn't have asked if I was.
-你确定吗?-如果是我就不会问了。
That's where you showed good sense.
这就是你表现出理智的地方。
Here you are, Doc 640.
给你,医生640。
You could have paid four times for the horse and still saved money.
你本可以花四倍的钱买这匹马,还能省下钱。
That's right. Hope you're satisfied now.
这是正确的。希望你现在满意了。
- You gonna turn in? - I think I will.
-你要睡觉了吗?-我想我会的。
I'll walk down to the hotel with you. Good night, gents, and thanks.
我陪你走到酒店去。晚安,先生们,谢谢。
If you're not already fixed up, you can bunk with me tonight.
如果你还没安排好,你今晚可以跟我住。
No thanks, Billy.
不,谢谢,比利。
I've got a girl. She and her aunt just moved into town.
我有个女儿。她和她姑姑刚搬到镇上来。
I ain't got nothin', except that horse.
我什么都没有,除了那匹马。
You can't fool me. A good-looking boy like you must have a girl somewhere.
你骗不了我。像你这样漂亮的男孩肯定有女朋友。
No. I don't trust 'em.
不。我不信任他们。
You're pretty young to talk like that.
你这么年轻还能这么说话。
Well, I've known quite a few.
我认识不少人。
And they all did you dirty, eh, every one of them?
他们都把你弄脏了,每个人都是吗?
Yeah, every one of 'em.
是的,每一个都是。
That's too bad, Billy.
那太糟糕了,比利。
I guess things haven't been so easy for you, have they?
我想这对你来说不是件容易的事,是吧?
Tell you what I'm going to do.
告诉你我要做什么。
Since that horse means so much to you, I'm going to make you a present of him.
既然那匹马对你很重要,我就把它作为礼物送给你。
That's awful nice of you. Thanks a lot.
你太好了。非常感谢。
All right. Good night. See you in the morning.
好吧。晚安,各位。明早见。
Just thought I'd say good night to the horse.
我只是想跟马说声晚安。
If you're all through, you might as well put him back in his stall.
如果你说完了,你最好把他放回马厩。
Good night, Red. See you tomorrow.
晚安,红色。明天见。
He don't like mush.
他不喜欢浓汤。
Back in your stall, Red.
回你的隔间去,小红。
- That's my tobacco, isn't it? - I think it is.
-那是我的烟草,对吧?-我想是的。
You don't mind if I take that, do you?
你不介意我拿着吧?
Red, I think I'll bunk right here tonight, if you don't object.
瑞德,如果你不反对的话,我今晚就睡这里。
Say, what is this anyway?
嘿,这到底是什么?
What are you shooting at me for?
你朝我开枪干嘛?
Stop it. Cut it out, do you hear?
阻止它。别闹了,听到了吗?
Can you understand English?
你能听懂英语吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?