学字幕网

不法之徒 The Outlaw 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
下一页 →
Doc Holiday just got off the stagecoach.
霍勒迪医生刚下了公共马车。
- Want me and the boys to come along? - Why do you ask that?
-要我和孩子们一起去吗?-为什么这么问?
Well, I certainly wouldn't want to fool around with him alone.
我当然不想和他单独在一起鬼混。
I don't blame ya, but I'm not gonna make any trouble for Doc Holiday.
我不怪你,但我不会给Holiday医生找麻烦。
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友。
As long as I'm sheriff around here the place is his.
只要我还是这里的治安官,这地方就是他的。
Hi. Where's Doc Holiday?
嗨。Holiday医生在哪?
In here, Pat.
在这,帕特。
Hi, Pat. Gosh, I'm glad to see you.
你好,帕特。天啊,见到你真高兴。
Doc, how are you?
医生,你好吗?
You're looking plenty sassy.
你看起来很时髦。
You wintered kind of fat, didn't you?
你冬天过得挺肥的,是吧?
- What are you doing over this way? - I wanted to have a talk with you.
-你到这边来干什么?-我想和你谈谈。
The other is, have you seen anything of a little strawberry roan?
另一个问题是,你有没有看到什么小草莓花?
- Somebody steal your horse? - Yeah.
-有人偷了你的马?-是的。
Cutest little fellow you ever saw.
你见过的最可爱的小家伙。
Mean as mean, but I'd dote on him like he was pure rock candy.
虽然很卑鄙,但我会把他当冰糖一样宠爱。
- What are you laughing at? - Joke's on whoever done it.
-你在笑什么?-是谁干的才叫笑话。
First time I ever felt sorry for a horse thief.
我第一次同情一个偷马贼。
- Did you hear he was headed this way? - Yeah.
-你听说他往这边来了吗?-是的。
Put that on the table in there. What are you gonna have?
把它放在桌子上。你要吃什么?
I started with rye. I don't see no cause to change.
我从黑麦开始。我看不出有什么理由改变。
- Where you been keeping yourself? - Mostly across the border.
-你去哪了?-大部分时间都在边境那边。
That's what I want to see you about.
这就是我想见你的原因。
I need a little money and I thought you might want to come in with me.
我需要一点钱,我想你可能想和我一起去。
- What's the matter? - I'll let you have the money but if the deal is like that last one of yours, better not tell me about it.
-怎么了?-我会把钱给你,但是如果这笔交易和你上次那笔交易一样,最好别告诉我。
Why not?
为什么不呢?
- Where'd you get that thing? - They stuck it on me little while ago.
-你从哪弄来的?-他们刚刚给我戴上了。
You're the last man I ever thought would be so easily satisfied.
我从没想过你会这么容易满足。
Man's gotta settle down sometime.
男人总有一天要安定下来的。
Mike, did you see anything of a strange strawberry roan?
迈克,你有没有看到什么奇怪的草莓花?
About 13 hands high and as cute as bug's ear.
大约13手高,像虫子的耳朵一样可爱。
Seems to me I did see one about that size.
在我看来,我确实见过一个这么大的。
- When I came on duty. - Where?
-当我值班的时候。——在哪里?
- Up in front of the dentist place. - Where's that?
-就在牙医诊所前面。——在哪里?
I'll show you.
我将向您展示。
I'm only gonna tell you once more.
我只告诉你一遍。
You put that glass on top of your head.
你把杯子放在头上。
But what are you gonna do then?
那你打算怎么办?
Just put it up on your head. I'll show you.
把它戴在头上就行了。我将向您展示。
Best thing in the world for that dandruff of yours.
对你的头皮屑来说,这是世界上最好的东西。
Wait a minute, Doc.
等一下,医生。
Hello, Fred.
你好,弗雷德。
Hello, Pat.
你好,帕特。
You're still using that one, huh?
你还在用那个吗?
My old standby. Never has failed yet.
我的旧备用。从来没有失败过。
How many fingers do you see, Fred?
弗雷德,你看到几个手指?
I guess I better take Fred to the jail and let him sober up there.
我想我最好带弗雷德去监狱让他在那里清醒一下。
You go ahead. The dentist's place is up the street near the corner.
你去吧。牙医的诊所就在这条街的拐角处。
I'll be along in a minute.
我马上就来。
Well, Red, how ya feelin'?
瑞德,你感觉怎么样?
Hello.
你好。
- Nice little horse you got here. - I think so.
-你的小马不错。-我想是的。
- Where'd you get him? - Bought him in Santa Fe Springs. Why?
-你从哪弄来的?-在圣达菲泉买的。为什么?
Somebody stole him from me in Sacora.
有人在萨克拉把他偷走了。
If it wasn't for those two guns, I'd say you was hiding in pretty young.
如果不是那两把枪,我会说你很年轻的时候就藏起来了。
- You think it was me? - You haven't told me any different.
-你觉得是我干的?-你跟我说的也一样。
I ain't going to.
我不会的。
My name's Holiday.
我叫Holiday。
Doc Holiday?
Holiday医生?
- I've heard of you. - Thanks.
-我听说过你。——谢谢。
I don't want to take advantage of you.
我不想占你的便宜。
Thanks. I thought it'd be the other way around.
谢谢。我以为会是另一种情况。
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字,孩子?
Bonny. William Bonny.
漂亮的。威廉·波尼。
- Billy the Kid, huh? - Still think I stole your horse?
-比利小子?-还觉得我偷了你的马?
- How much did you pay for him? - Wouldn't do any good if I told you.
-你花了多少钱买他?-告诉你也没用。
- Why not? - I like the horse and got used to him.
——为什么不呢?-我喜欢这匹马,已经习惯了。
- So have I. - I don't blame you.
-我也是-我不怪你
- Just like sitting in a rocking chair. - Now look - Hear you're pretty good. - That's what I hear about you.
-就像坐在摇椅上一样。-听着-听说你很厉害-我也是这么听说的。
All right. You mind standing away from the front of that horse?
好吧。你介意站远点吗?
Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?
你很自信,是吧?
No sense in going to all this trouble for nothing.
没必要白费这么大力气。
That's right.
这是正确的。
Hello, Doc.
你好,医生。
Had any luck?
有运气吗?
- Yes and no. - It's your horse, ain't it?
-是也不是。-这是你的马,对吧?
It was.
这是。
You're a cool one.
你是个很酷的人。
Better get you over to the hoosegow before this gets around.
最好在这事传出去之前把你送进监狱。
Come along. Thanks, Doc, for being so forbearing.
到来。医生,谢谢你的宽容。
All right.
好吧。
See why I left off? He's just a kid.
明白我为什么没讲了吗?他只是个孩子。
I told you to come along. Didn't you hear what I said?
我叫你一起来的。你没听到我说的话吗?
I heard you.
我听到你。
You're not doing any better than I did.
你的表现不比我好多少。
Wait a minute. I'd like to make you acquainted with this young man.
等一下。我想让你认识一下这个年轻人。
Billy, this is an old friend of mine, Pat Garrett.
比利,这是我的一个老朋友,帕特·加勒特。
Pat, this is Mr. William Bonny.
帕特,这是威廉·邦尼先生。
I've been wanting to meet you for a long time.
我一直都想见你。
How are you, Billy?
比利,你好吗?
How many fingers do you see?
你看到几个手指?
You ought to use that only on friends.
你只能用在朋友身上。
While you two are talking I better put my horse away. Back up, boy.
你们俩谈话的时候,我最好把我的马收起来。,男孩。
- Why you - Hold it. Don't fly off the handle.
-你为什么-等等别发火。
Nice little horse, ain't he, Doc?
不错的小马,对吧,医生?
- Remember me? - Where's Mr. Garrett?
,还记得我吗?-加勒特先生呢?
I sent him home. How 'bout you and me having a little talk?
我让他回家了。你和我谈谈怎么样?
I don't believe in talk, unless the other fella holds all the cards.
我不相信空谈,除非另一个人掌握了一切。
Sonny, that head of yours sure is screwed on tight.
桑尼,你的脑袋真是太紧了。
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
下一页 →