学字幕网

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
下一页 →
Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
你好 我叫福雷斯 福雷斯·甘
Do you want a chocolate?
要吃巧克力吗?
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力
My mama always said
我妈妈常说
Life was like a box of chocolates.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力
You never know what you're going to get.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种
Those must be comfortable shoes.
那双鞋子一定很舒适
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天
and not feel a thing.
脚都不会痛
I wish I had shoes like that.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子
My feet hurt.
其实我的脚很痛
Mama always said there's an awful lot
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
Where they're going,
他会往哪里走
where they've been.
他住在哪里
I've worn lots of shoes.
我穿过很多双鞋子
I bet if I think about it real hard
如果我仔细想的话
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方
She said they was my magic shoes.
她说它是双魔鞋
All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.
好的 福雷斯 张开双眼
Let's take a little walk around.
你走几步看看
How do those feel?
感觉如何?
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
他的双腿很强壮 甘太太
as strong as I've ever seen.
是我见过最强壮的
But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但是他的背象政客一样弯
But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
但我们会让他再直起来 对吧?
Forrest!
福雷斯!
Now, when I was a baby,
我刚出世时
Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝·弗福雷斯将军
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝·弗福雷斯将军
She said we was related to him in some way.
她说我们有点亲戚关系
What he did was,
他做过的事情是:
he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党
They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
他们全披着长袍和床单
and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
看来像一群鬼
They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑
And, anyway, that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.
不管怎样 这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯·甘
Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
妈妈说这名字是提醒我
that sometimes we all do things that, well,
我们会经常做一些
that just don't make no sense.
并没有意义的事情
All right.
好了
What are y'all staring at?
你们在看什么?
Haven't you ever seen
从来没有见过
a little boy with braces on his legs before?
小孩子戴脚撑的吗?
Don't ever let anybody
不要管其它人
tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
说他们比你强 福雷斯
If God intended everybody to be the same,
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话
he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
他会给每人一双脚撑
Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思
We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
我们住在17号公路附近
about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩
That's in the county of Greenbow.
这个地方属于绿茵县
Our house had been in Mama's family
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族
since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的
had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里
Since it was just me and Mama
房子只有我和妈妈住
and we had all these empty rooms,
我们有好多空房间
Mama decided to let those rooms out,
妈妈将这些空房出租
mostly to people passing through,
给路过的人住
Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人
That's how me and Mama got money.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱
Mama was a real smart lady.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士
Remember what I told you, Forrest.
记住我说的话,福雷斯
You're no different than anybody else is.
你和其它任何人是一样的
Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
听清楚了没有 福雷斯?
You're the same as everybody else.
你和其它人是一样的
You are no different.
你并没有什么不一样
Your boy's... different, Mrs. Gump.
你的孩子有点不一样 甘太太
His I. Q is 75.
他的智商只有75
Well, we're all different,
我们都是不一样的
Mr. Hancock.
汉考克先生
She wanted me to have the finest education
她希望我得到最好的教育
so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校
I met the principal and all.
我见到了校长什么的
I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.
请你看看这个 甘太太
Now, this is normal.
这是正常水平
Forrest is right here.
福雷斯则是在这儿
The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80
州政府要求智商起码要80
to attend public school.
才能上公立学校
Mrs. Gump,
甘太太
he's going to have to go to a special school.
他应该上特殊学校
Now, he'll be just fine.
在那里他会很好的
What does normal mean anyway?
正常水平是什么意思?
He might be...
他可能...
a bit on the slow side,
反应不太灵敏
but my boy Forrest
但我儿子福雷斯
is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
应该和其它人一样得到机会
He's not going to some special school
他不该去特殊学校
to learn how to retread tires.
学怎么翻修轮胎
We're talking about five little points here.
这不过是区区5分的问题
There must be something can be done.
一定会有办法解决的
We're a progressive school system.
我们的学校是要排名次的
We don't want to see anybody left behind.
我们不想有人拉后腿
Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
甘先生在哪儿 甘太太?
He's on vacation.
他去度假了
Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育 孩子
You don't say much, do you?
你不太会说话 是吗?
Finally, he had to try.
最后 他必须去试一试
1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
下一页 →