学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第六集 Our Zoo S01E06 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
下一页 →
You're an ambitious man, obviously, self-made,
你显然是个有野心的人 白手起家
but I think you need a case of this profile to prove yourself.
但我觉得你需要一个这样的案子来证明自己
So it would be MUTUALLY beneficial, if you think about it.
如果你仔细想想 这对我们双方都有好处
Shall we make a start?
我们开始吧?
I apologise. I wasn't sure if I needed an appointment, Milady.
抱歉 我不知道来前是不是要预约
It's just as well. You wouldn't have got one, Reverend.
没关系牧师 我也不会同意见你的
I won't keep you long.
我不会耽误你太久
I'm assuming you've been asked to speak on behalf of the Mottersheads?
想必Mottershead已经找过你为他们说话了?
I know you're a...
我知道你...
fan of the man.
很支持那个人
Is this some sort of attempt to scare me off?
这是在吓我吗?
No, not at all. I just wanted you to be aware
不 我只是想告诉你
that the appeal is likely to be a candid affair.
申诉会在一个公开的场合进行
Everyone in Upton knows my business by now. It's hardly a secret.
厄普顿每个人都知道我的事了 这根本不是秘密
Yes, no, but it's the Mottersheads that YOU'LL damage by association.
是的 但你的参与会对Mottershead不利
Isn't it better just to stay out of it?
不插手这件事不是更好吗?
Why is it so important to raise your head above the parapet
为Mottershead这种人抛头露面
for Mottershead of all people?
有什么必要呢?
I could ask you the same.
我也可以对你这么说吧
Why go out on a limb and make such an effort to stop a man like George?
为什么如此花心血来阻止George?
He pushes his luck. He...
他太逞能了 他...
ignores the wishes of the majority,
不管群众的意愿
he blindly pursues his own will.
只顾追求他自己的想法
-You may find that heroic. -I do.
-也许你会觉得那很英雄主义 -是的
Well, I find it selfish in the extreme,
但我觉得他非常自私
especially in one who purports to be a family man,
一个自称家庭第一的男人
then goes gallivanting around London with a single woman of questionable moral judgment.
和一个道德败坏的单身女人在伦敦寻欢作乐
Good day.
再见
Wish me luck, fellas.
祝我好运吧
Right, there's fresh straw in the small stable.
小马棚里有新鲜稻草
There's your list.
这是你的任务清单
And the baby penguin needs feeding every four hours.
企鹅宝宝要每4个小时喂一次
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗?
They're animals, Lucy! How hard can it be?
只是动物而已 Lucy! 能有多难啊?
It's not them I'm worried about.
我担心的不是它们
Just stick to the list, Billy.
按单子上的做就行了 Billy
And no deviations or improvisations.
除此之外的事都别干
We've got enough to worry about at the hearing.
我们已经有够多的事情要担心了
Have you got that, Billy?
明白了吗 Billy?
Look at them.
看啊
Smug. Sanctimonious.
自以为是的一群人
Steady on.
冷静点
Aye, if it's a fight they want, they've got it.
如果他们想要好好打一仗 那我不会让他们失望的
What's he doing here?
他来干什么?
-Lizzie, you went to him behind my back? -We need his help.
-Lizzie 你背着我去找他了? -我们需要他的帮助
The hell we do! He's not getting a penny of my money.
需要才怪! 我一分钱都不会给他
It's too important to you.
这对你太重要了
You'll get all worked up and play right into their hands.
你一激动就会掉入他们的圈套
I have to do this.
可是我必须这么做
We can't trust you, George.
我们不能信任你 George
I'll wait for you in the van, then.
我回车里等你们
Just some housekeeping before we begin.
开始之前先列一下规矩
Each side will get a chance to speak and to cross-examine evidence.
双方都有发言的机会 然后交叉分析证据
This is not a court of law,
这虽然不是法庭
but I expect every man and woman to stand on their honour.
但我希望每个人都能够起立发言
Mr Tipping, would you like to start us off, please?
Tipping先生 请你开始吧?
'I stand before you today
'我今天站在你们面前'
'representing the proud people of Upton,
'代表厄普顿的居民'
'a community threatened by 'an ill-conceived scheme to build a zoo without bars...'
'这个社区正在被一个没有笼子的动物园威胁'
Oh, hey!
嘿!
Noisy little herberts, those two, aren't they?
这两个小东西真吵啊 是不是?
-Is it just you? -Yeah, everyone else is at the hearing
-只有你一个人? -是啊 大家都去听证会了
so they've left me in charge.
只有我在看家
Blimey!
哎呀!
Hey, don't be like that!
嘿 别这样
I've got me list, I've got me overalls, I've got me bucket.
我有清单 工作服 水桶 都在这了
I've got it all!
万事俱备!
You can help me if you like.
你可以来帮忙啊
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, I'll go and empty this,
当然了 我去把这个倒了
you can worm Sidney.
你来给Sidney除虫
The Women's Institute is committed to maintaining a certain standard in rural life.
妇女协会致力于维持乡村生活的水平
Upton is, and should remain, a piece of pure English countryside,
厄普顿是英国乡村里一片让人心旷神怡的净土
which is good for the body and mind.
应该保持现状
Thank you, Mrs Pollard.
谢谢你 Pollard太太
I'm not averse to a zoo, just not in Upton.
我并不是反对动物园 只是不能在厄普顿建
After all, what's a planning committee for
毕竟 规划委员会不就是
if not to weed out unsuitable developments?
要阻止那些不适合发展的土地开发吗?
We had our say and he doesn't like it.
我们已经发表了意见 但他并不采纳
Mr Fenchwood, as the Mottersheads' bank manager,
Fenchwood先生 作为Mottershead的银行经理
how would you best describe their business dealings?
你怎么形容他们生意上的往来?
Are they prompt with their monthly mortgage payments?
他们的房贷付款按时吗?
Not prompt, no...
不能算按时...
but I get the money... eventually.
但我迟早都会收到钱
And presumably you wouldn't trust them with an overdraft facility?
那么我推测你是不会给他们透支贷款的
I'd trust them, but they'd be considered a risk by the bank.
我个人信任他们 但银行方面会觉得有风险
A risk?
风险?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
That's what it says here.
这里是这么说的
You can supposedly tell by the bigger spikes round the cheeks.
你看它脸颊周围这些比较大的刺就知道了
So that means...
所以说...
Queenie's not a queen, she's a king.
Queenie不是王后 而是国王啊
That must have been a shock for her!
她知道了一定很吃惊!
How do you think they're getting on?
你觉得他们怎么样了?
Oh!
哦!
-What's the matter? -I forgot to feed the penguin!
-怎么了? -我忘记喂企鹅了!
Dr Ford, would it be fair to say that you are predisposed to Chester Zoo,
Ford医生 我可以说你倾向于支持彻斯特动物园
to the Mottershead family, in fact?
和Mottershead一家的?
I find George Mottershead an impressive individual, yes.
是的 我觉得George Mottershead是个了不起的人
Then why did you sign a petition against the proposed development?
那你后来为什么又签了反对开发的请愿书?
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
下一页 →