学字幕网

仲夏夜惊魂 Midsommar 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →
Hello, you have reached...
你好 这里是
the Ardor residence.
阿尔多尔家
Please leave a message after the tone.
请在滴声后留言
Hey, Mom, hey, Dad, it's Dani.
妈 爸 我是丹妮
I'm sorry to be calling so late.
抱歉这么晚打给你们
I'm just checking in.
我就是问问家里情况
Making sure everything's okay.
看看是不是一切都好
Listen, I got kind of a scary email from Terri
泰莉给我发了封很吓人的邮件
and she hasn't been responding.
之后她就不回复我了
Surprise, surprise.
老一套了
But, yeah, it sounds like you guys
但是 听起来好像
have been fighting or something happened.
你们吵架了还是出什么事了
Anyway, uh, I just got a little worried.
总之 我就是有点担心
So, if you can call when you can,
所以 有空的时候给我回个电话
and of course, you know I'm... I'm always here
当然了 你们知道 我一直都在
if you need anything,
有需要就告诉我
of course.
我随时都在
Okay, um, I love you. All right, bye.
好了 我爱你们 再见
- Hey. - Hey, sweetie.
-喂 -喂 亲爱的
What are you up to?
你在干什么
Just smoked some resin with Mark
和马克抽了点大麻脂
and now we're getting pizza.
现在我们订了披萨
Nice.
不错
Hi, Dani. Hi, Dani.
丹妮 丹妮
He's saying "hi" right now, over and over.
他在跟你打招呼 一遍一遍不停地说
- Hi, Mark. - Hi, Mark.
-马克 -马克
So, I was calling just to see if you...
我打电话是想问问
You still wanted to hang out later?
你一会还想不想一起玩
Did we talk about doing something tonight?
我们有说过今晚有安排吗
I mean, not... Not concretely,
没有...没具体定下来
but, I just wanted to see...
但是 我就是想问问
Well... Okay.
那...好啊
Yeah, I should be able to swing by.
好 我应该能过去
- Cool. - Yeah, okay.
-好 -那好
How's the sister situation?
你妹妹的事怎么样了
Well...
这个
I emailed her three times and
我给她发了三封邮件
still no response
还是没有回复
so I'm getting a little bit nervous, so...
所以我现在有点担心
I'm sure it's fine.
我相信肯定没事的
Yeah, probably...
嗯 大概没事
She does this every other day, Dani.
这对她来说是家常便饭了 丹妮
And only because you let her.
就是因为你总是纵容她
Well, I don't let her, she's bipolar, so...
我不是纵容她 她有双相障碍 所以...
Yeah, I know. But, you do though, babes.
我知道 但是你的确挺纵容她的 宝贝
You go straight to crisis mode.
你直接跳到危机模式
Well, she's my sister
这 她是我妹妹
and even you said that this email seemed different.
你也说了这封邮件看起来不太寻常
Yeah, right, but...
对 但是
Is it though, really?
真的不寻常吗
It's still just another obvious ploy for attention
很明显又是吸引注意力的小伎俩
just like every other panic attack she's given you.
和之前害你惊恐发作的伎俩都如出一辙
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
You are right, yeah, I know.
你说得对 我知道
I mean, the more you respond
你做出的回应越多
the more she's encouraged to keep...
她就会越受到鼓励
No, I know, I know, I know. You're right, you're right.
不 我知道我知道 你说得对 你说得对
I just... I just needed to be reminded, thank you.
我就是 我就是不长记性 谢谢你
I'm very lucky to have you.
有你我真幸运
Yeah, well.
这个嘛
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Okay, I'll see you later?
好了 晚点见
- Yeah. - Okay.
-行 -好
- Bye, Mark. - Bye, Mark.
-再见 马克 -再见 马克
Okay, I love you.
行了 我爱你
- All right. - Bye.
-好 -再见
It's in his tone, like, you can hear it in his voice,
他的语气 听他说话的声音就能听出来
he's just working up the nerve to say something.
他是鼓起勇气有话要说
So be direct! Confront him.
那就直接点 跟他挑明
What if I've scared him, though?
但万一是我吓到他了呢
I'm always roping him into my family crap.
我总是把他卷进我们家这点破事里
How do you rope him in?
什么叫把他卷进去了
I'm always leaning on him!
我一直都在依赖他
Like, I even called him today in tears
我今天甚至哭着打给他
because my sister wrote another stupid scary email.
因为我妹妹又写了一封吓人的邮件
That's what he's there for.
这就是男友的用处啊
What if I'm scaring him off?
万一我把他吓跑了怎么办
What did your sister write?
你妹妹写什么了
Just some ominous bullshit
就是一些不吉利的废话
like she always does and it's torture.
和之前一个德行 太折磨人了
And I lean on him constantly for support.
我一直依赖他来支持我
Like, what if I have overwhelmed him
万一我给他的压力太大了怎么办
and he thinks that I just have too much baggage?
让他认为我包袱太多了
Well, if that's the case, then good riddance, right?
如果真是这样的话 那正好摆脱他 对吧
No, not if I... I went too far,
不 不能因为...我太过分了
if I leaned too much.
我对他太依赖了
You didn't! He should be there when you need him.
你没有 你需要他的时候他就该支持你
Yeah, but what if I need him too often
对 但是如果我总是需要他
and it becomes a chore?
这就变成负担了呢
Then he's not the right guy.
那说明他不是对的人
Because it shouldn't ever be a chore.
因为这永远都不该是负担
Would it be a chore if he leaned on you?
如果是他依赖你你会觉得是负担吗
Yeah, but he doesn't ask me for anything.
但是他对我一点索求都没有
I've never even seen him cry,
我都没见他哭过
so I'm the only one that's leaning.
所以总是我在依赖他
Or the only one opening up.
或是说只有你敞开心扉了
The only one making yourself vulnerable.
只有你让自己露出脆弱的一面
That's intimacy.
这才是亲密
Dude.
老兄
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →