学字幕网

疾速追杀 John Wick 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →
I'll tell you somethin' he's gonna understand.
我会告诉你点他要懂的事
You've got a fuckin' pair on you, old man!
你他妈惹到我了 老家伙
I guess we'll be takin' our business someplace else.
看来得去别的地方弄了
So what are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
I need a ride.
我要一辆车
Aurelio is speaking.
我是奥雷利奥
I heard you struck my son.
听说你打了我儿子
Yes sir, I did.
没错 是我
And may I ask why?
给我一个理由
Yeah. Well, because he stole John Wick's car, sir.
他偷了约翰·威克的车 先生
And... killed his dog.
还... 弄死了他的狗
Viggo?
维果
Yeah?
怎么
They've agreed to your terms.
他们答应条件了
I mean, it's not like you gave them much of a choice anyway, though, right?
你没给他们太多选择余地吧
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Sir?
先生
Have you seen my son?
你见过我儿子吗
How was your trip, kid?
玩得开心吗 孩子
We won't be hearing from them anytime soon.
很快就不会有他们的消息了
Or ever.
或者永远没有
That's a nice jacket.
夹克衫挺帅
-Thanks. -Yeah.
-谢谢 -真的
Should I go?
要我回避吗
Viggo, English, please. Come on...
维果 说英语 麻烦你...
Stay, God damn it!
不用走 他妈的
What did I do?
我做错了什么
We did what you asked.
都按你要求做的
No one saw shit.
没人看见
I'm not talking about Altantic City. You know?
我没说大西洋城的事
What, then?
那什么事
You mean Aurelio's? So I stole a fucking car!
是说奥雷利奥吗 我只偷了辆车
Fuck, Viggo!
操 维果
-Right, I'll go... -You stay!
-我得走了... -不许走
It's not what you did, son, that angers me so.
不是你做的事 让我恼火 儿子
It's who you did it to.
而是你对谁做的
Who?
谁啊
Who? The fucking nobody!
那人算条毛啊
That fuckin' nobody
你惹的"这条毛"
is John Wick.
是约翰·威克
He once was an associate of ours.
他以前是我们的人
They call him Baba Yaga.
道上称他"巴巴亚加"
The Boogeyman?
"夜魔"吗
Well, John wasn't exactly The Boogeyman.
当然 他不是真的夜魔
He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman.
他是可以杀他妈的夜魔的人
John is a man of focus,
约翰做事专注
commitment,
言出必行
sheer will.
意志坚定
Something you know very little about.
这些品质你都没有
I once saw him kill three men in a bar.
我见过他在酒吧连杀三人
With a pencil.
只用一只铅笔
With a fuckin'...
只用了他妈的...
...pencil.
...一只铅笔
Then suddenly one day he asked to leave.
有天他突然要求退出
It's over a woman, of course.
因为某个女人
So I made a deal with him.
所以我们做了笔交易
I gave him an impossible task.
我给他一项不可能完成的任务
A job no one could have pulled off.
一项没人能实现的任务
The bodies he buried that day
他那天杀掉的人
laid the foundation of what we are now.
让我们有了今天的地位
And then, my son,
后来 我儿子
a few days after his wife died,
在他妻子过世不久
you steal his car
偷了他的车
and kill his fuckin' dog.
还弄死他的狗
Father, I can make this right.
父亲 我可以搞定他
How do you plan that?
你打算怎么搞定
By finishing what I started.
一人做事一人当
What the... Did he hear a fucking word I said?
你他妈... 懂没懂我说什么
Iosef! Iosef! Listen!
约瑟夫 听着
John will come for you.
约翰会来找你算账
And you will do nothing,
你什么都别做
because you can do nothing.
因为你根本不是个
So get the fuck out of my sight!
赶紧从我面前消失
Hello, John.
你好 约翰
I heard about your wife, and I'm sorry.
你妻子的事我听说了 深感难过
My condolences.
节哀顺变
It... seems to be fate,
要么... 是天意
or happenstance or just bad fuckin' luck
要么是碰巧 或是倒了血霉
caused our paths to cross once again.
让我们又碰上了
John?
约翰
Let us not resort to our baser instincts
大家不要冲动行事了
and handle this like civilized men, to move on...
要用文明的方式解决 朝前看...
What'd he say?
他说什么
Enough.
没说话
Oh, God.
惨了
Task your crew.
找人吧
How many?
要多少人
How many do you have?
你有多少
Evenin', John.
晚上好 约翰
Evenin', Jimmy.
晚上好 吉米
Noise complaint?
有人投诉噪音吗
Noise complaint.
是的 噪音投诉
You, workin' again?
重操旧业了
No, just sortin' some stuff out.
没有 整理一下东西
Well...
那好...
I'll leave you be, then.
你慢慢处理吧
Good night, John.
晚安 约翰
Good night, Jimmy.
晚安 吉米
This is Wick.
我是威克
Yes, John Wick, that's right.
是 约翰·威克 没错
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →