It looks like the storm has passed.
暴风雨似乎过去了
New Yorkers, a season high, seven inches of rain last night.
纽约市民们 昨晚降雨量为178毫米的历史峰值
High winds and flooding in some areas
部分地区遭大风洪水侵袭
even left some New Yorkers stranded.
使一些市民生活陷入困境
City crews still working this morning.
市政今早仍在全力抢修
They're trying to restore power to several areas in the boroughs.
努力恢复灾区电力供应
Good news is, today should be sunny with highs in the low 60s.
另有好消息 今天将是晴天 最高气温约16度
Relentless weather these past few weeks.
恶劣天气延续数周
So get out there, enjoy the sun,
出去享受阳光吧
go to the park, get outside if you can,
有条件的 逛逛公园
because it's not gonna last long.
好天气不会持续很久
What are you doing, John?
你在干嘛 约翰
Are you still filming?
还在拍吗
Just an anniversary...
周年纪念...
How're you holdin' up?
你还好吧
I keep asking "Why her?"
我想了很久"为什么是她"
There's no rhyme or reason to this life.
人生无常 世事难料
It's days like today scattered among the rest.
无论哪天 都只是岁月一霎
Don't blame yourself.
别自责了
What are you really doing here, Marcus?
你到底来干什么 马科斯
Just checkin' up on an old friend.
来看看老朋友而已
-Here you go. Good night. -Thanks.
-可以了 晚安 -谢谢
"John, I'm sorry I can't be there for you.
"约翰 很抱歉无以长伴
But you still need something, someone, to love.
可你依然要去爱某样东西 某个人
So start with this.
就从它开始吧
Because the car doesn't count.
因为你那辆车不算
This illness has loomed over us for a long time,
病魔折磨了我们太久
And now that I have found my peace, find yours.
我现在内心已平静 你也要一样哦
"Until that day, your best friend, Helen."
你永远的最爱 海伦"
I'm up. I'm up...
我醒了 马上起...
We'll grab you some kibble later.
晚点再买狗粮给你
Mustang. Boss 429.
福特野马 博思429
How much for the car?
这车怎么卖
You have good day, sir.
祝你愉快 先生
All right, come on, then.
好了 上来吧
I want a new VIN number and some clean papers.
换个新牌给我 再办个合法证件
Where'd you get that car?
这车你在哪弄的
I asked you where the hell did you get it?
我问你他妈在哪搞来的这车
Iosef Tarasov nicked it.
约瑟夫·塔拉索夫偷的
All right, get out of here. Just get out of my shop.
赶紧滚 滚出老子的店
Did you just lose your shit, Aurelio?
你胆儿挺肥 奥雷利奥
Because we own you.
你归我们管
What did you say to me?
你丫再说一遍
You don't own me, punk.
轮不着你管 混蛋
I work with your father, all right?
我跟你爹打交道 懂吗
The owner of that car, did you kill him or what?
这车主 是不是被你杀了
I sure as hell fucked up his dog.
不过我搞死了他的狗
You fucked up his dog? That's what you did?
搞死他的狗 你丫就这出息
You fucked up his dog?
搞死了他的狗
That's crazy shit, man.
太扯淡了
Look at you. That's great.
瞧瞧 你们够屌
You're gonna come into my shop
你们闯进我的店
and you're gonna pull a gun on me.
还尼玛拿枪指着我
That's great, man. Come on!
小伙挺牛逼 来啊
Now, either you kill me right now
听着 要么你杀了我
or you get the fuck outta my shop!
要么从我店里滚
Viggo is not gonna like this.
维果会不高兴的
How do you know what Viggo likes or doesn't like?
你怎么知道维果高不高兴