学字幕网

疯狂动物城 Zootopia 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →
but when other animals do it, that's a little...
但是换了其他动物 就有点...
I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯
The guy everyone thinks is
大家都以为我
just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象
No, it's okay.
没事的
You've actually got... there's a...
你那里有个 那个
- A what? - In your neck. The fold.
-什么 -脖子里 领子上面
- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
-那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋
Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
我得去点名了 哪边...
- Oh, bull pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!
-大办公室在那边左侧 -谢谢
That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
这小兔子会被生吞活剥的
Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
我是跳跳警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗
Attention!
全体都有
All right. All right. Everybody sit.
好了 好了 都坐下
I've got three items on the docket.
我这里有三件事
First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
首先来说屋子里的大象
Francine. Happy birthday.
弗朗辛 生日快乐
Number two.
第二件事
There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,
有些新人我得介绍一下
but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎
Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案
All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭
And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
市政厅天天追在我屁股后面
This is priority number one. Assignments.
这是头等大事 任务分配
Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato.
灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官
Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案
Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard.
麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官
Your teams take Sahara Square.
你们负责撒哈拉广场区
Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇
And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
最后 第一只兔子 跳跳警官
Parking duty. Dismissed.
交通协管 解散
Parking duty?
交通协管
Chief? Chief Bogo?
局长 牛局长
Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案
- So? - So I can handle one.
-所以呢 -我可以负责一起
You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名
Didn't forget. Just don't care.
没忘 就是不在乎
Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
长官 我可不是只吉祥物
Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题
100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.
100张 我才不开100张呢
I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
我要开200张 中午之前
Two hundred tickets before noon!
中午之前200张
201.
201张
Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
看着点路 狐狸
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
Listen. I know what you're doing
我不知道你大白天的
skulking around during daylight hours,
出来晃悠什么呢
but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧
I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...
我也不是想找麻烦的
I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.
我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子
You want the red, or the blue, pal?
要红的还是蓝的
I'm such a...
我真是
Oh, come on, kid. Back up.
行了 孩子 回去吧
Listen, buddy. What?
听我说 怎么回事
There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?
你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗
No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,
有啊 有 只是我儿子
this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.
这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象
He wants to be one when he grows up.
长大了也想当大象
Isn't that adorable?
多可爱啊
Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢
Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says
你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个
we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!
我们有权拒绝提供服务
So beat it.
快走吧
You're holding up the line.
后面都等着呢
Hello. Excuse me.
你好 不好意思
Hey, you're gonna have to
你也和其他人一样
wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
得排队等着 交通协管
Actually, I'm an officer.
其实我是警员
Just have a quick question.
就问一下
Are your customers aware they're getting
你的顾客们知道
snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,
我不想惹麻烦
but I believe scooping ice cream with
但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋
an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.
是严重违反健康条例的
Which is kind of a big deal.
这也不是小事了
Of course I could let you off
当然 如果你肯戴上
with a warning if you were to glove those trunks
我是可以给你个警告了事
and... I don't know... finish selling this...
而且 还得给这位
nice dad and his son a... What was it?
爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么
A Jumbo-Pop. Please.
大冰棒 拜托了
A Jumbo-Pop.
大冰棒
- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.
-15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你
Oh no, are you kidding me...
不会吧
I don't have my wallet!
忘带钱包了
I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.
真是就差忘带脑袋了
That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.
真是啊 天哪 不好意思
Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
大概是你最糟的生日了
Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
别生我的气 谢谢你
Keep the change.
不用找了
Officer, I can't thank you enough.
警官 真是感恩戴德
So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
太好了 怎么回报你啊
Oh, no. My treat.
不用 我请了
It's just, you know it burns me up
主要是听到别人
to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.
对狐狸有偏见我就受不了
I just want to say you're
我只是想说
a great dad and just a real articulate fella.
你是位好父亲 口才真棒
Well, that is high praise.
真是过奖了
It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.
我也很少遇到不看低我的人
- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?
-警官你叫 -跳跳 你是
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →