学字幕网

疯狂动物城 Zootopia 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →
- There's never been a bunny cop. - Never.
-从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有
- Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
-从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
As mayor of Zootopia,
作为动物城的市长
I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,
我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的
has produced its first police academy graduate.
第一批警校学员已经毕业了
Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...
本届毕业生代表 警局第一位兔子警官
Judy Hopps.
朱迪·跳跳
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
头羊市长助理 她的警徽
- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.
-对了 -谢谢
Judy, it is my great privilege
朱迪 我很荣幸地
to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
将你分配到动物城的中心
Precinct One. City Center.
一区 市中心
Congratulations, Officer Hopps.
恭喜你 跳跳警官
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
This has been my dream since I was a kid.
这是我从小的梦想
You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
这是属于我们小动物的骄傲
Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on.
头羊 快点让开
Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
好了 跳跳警官 笑一个
Officer Hopps, look here.
跳跳警官 看这里
- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.
-我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心
- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.
-是啊 -又骄傲又担心
I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
动物城啊 那么远 那么大
Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力
We know. And we're just a little excited for you, but terrified.
我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的
And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
还有熊 熊也要怕
- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?
-更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼
- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?
-黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌
Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
是啊 他那作弊真是没底线
You know what? Pretty much all predators.
说真的 食肉动物都一样
- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.
-动物城全都是 -斯图
And foxes are the worst.
狐狸是最差劲的
Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
你爸爸说的有点道理
It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗
When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸
I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢
Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
是啊 可不是 可是以防万一
we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你弄了个爱心包
- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.
-放了点点心 -这是震狐器
- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.
-拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾
The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
又震慑又驱赶 够了
- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!
-看看这个 -天哪
She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
不用带电狐器吧 斯图
Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
得了吧 电狐器总能用得上
Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停
Terrific! Everyone wins!
太棒了 大家都开心
Arriving, Zootopia Express.
进站列车 终点动物城
Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了 得走了 再见
I love you, guys.
我爱你们
Love you, too.
爱你
Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks.
天哪 要哭鼻子了
Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
斯图 振作点
Bye everybody!
大家再见
Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见 朱迪 我爱你
Bye!
再见
人口
正驶离兔窝镇
I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
跌倒重来 我又一次被打败
I still mess up but I'll just start again
灰头土脸的我回到起点
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤
I always get up now to see what's next
我还是站起来走向前
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
曾经坠落 才能学会飞翔
Nobody learns without getting it wrong
走过错路 才找得到正途
I won't give up, no I won't give in
不能放弃 我绝不会停
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
道路的终点 是我新起点
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
I wanna try even though I could fail
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I won't give up, no I won't give in
不能放弃 我绝不会停
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
道路的终点 是我新起点
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
I wanna try even though I could fail
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
Try everything
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
坚持梦想
I'll keep on making those new mistakes
我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
I'll keep on making them every day
不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
Those new mistakes
不停下脚步
Try everything
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
不断前进
Try everything
坚持梦想
I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城
And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms.
欢迎来到穿山甲公寓
Luxury apartments with charm.
魅力四射的豪华公寓
Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了
Thank you.
谢谢
- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbour! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.
-你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了
Don't expect us to apologize for it.
也不会道歉的
Greasy walls.
油油的墙
Rickety bed.
晃晃的床
Crazy neighbors.
疯癫的邻居
I love it!
我喜欢
Come on! He bared his teeth first!
别这样 他先露的牙
Excuse me!
你好
Down here!
在下面
- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!
-你好 -我的天哪
They really did hire a bunny.
还真招了只兔子啊
Ho-whop! I gotta tell you,
天哪 说实话
you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
你比我想的还要可爱
Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know,
你可能不知道
but a bunny can call another bunny "Cute",
兔子可以互相说可爱
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
下一页 →