Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧 背叛和嗜血
Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
数万年前支配着我们的世界
A world where prey were scared of predators.
那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物
And predators had an uncontrollable...
而食肉动物无法遏制的本能
biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
让他们捕猎 残杀 还有
Blood! Blood! Blood!
流血 血 血
Back then, the world was divided in two.
那时世界分成两部分
Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物
But over time, we evolved,
但我们也随着时间进化
and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后
Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
我不用再缩在羊群里了
Instead, I can be an astronaut.
我可以做宇航员
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了
Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我可以追捕逃税的人
I'm gonna be an actuary.
我要做精算师
And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
我可以让世界更美好 我要做
Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
兔子警察 简直蠢透了
It may seem impossible to small minds.
眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能
I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷
But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们双方的祖先签订和平契约
And declared that anyone can be anything!
正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能
Thank you and good night.
谢谢大家 晚安
Judy, you ever wonder how
朱迪 你想没想过
your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
是啊 斯图 我们可安定了
You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
这就是知足常乐 朱迪
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败
I like trying, actually.
我挺喜欢尝试的
What your father means, hon,
亲爱的 你爸爸是说
is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
成为警官对你来说非常难
for you to become a police officer.
甚至是不可能的
Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察
- No. - Bunnies don't do that.
-没有 -兔子不做警察
- Never. - Never.
-绝不会 -绝不
Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
那我就是第一个了
Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界更美好
Or, heck, you know.
或者 这样
You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
想让世界更美好吗
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹
We're changing the world.
我们就是在改变世界
- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.
-一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
种胡萝卜是光荣的职业
Just putting the seeds in the ground...
只要把种子撒进土里
At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
用土盖上...
You get it, honey. I mean, it's great to have dreams.
可不是吗 有梦想是好事
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
只要别陷进去就好
Where the heck'd she go?
她去哪了
Give me your tickets right now,
把票给我
or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
不然揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股
Cut it out, Gideon!
住手 吉迪恩
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
咩咩 你要哭吗
- You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.
-听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物
What crazy world are you living in
你是疯到什么样
where you think a bunny could be a cop?
才觉得兔子能当警察
Kindly return my friend's tickets.
乖乖把票还给他们
Come and get them. But watch out.
有种来拿 但是小心点
and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了
us predators used to eat prey.
以前食肉动物吃食草动物
And that killer instinct's still in our DANA.
杀手本能还在我们的DANA里
Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.
那个 应该是DNA
Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯
You don't scare me, Gideon.
我不怕你 吉迪恩
Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢
Cry, little baby bunny! Cry...
哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧
Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
你就是不肯放弃是吧
I want you to remember this moment
你给我记住这一刻
the next time you think you will ever be...
免得你再不安分
anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?
-好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
我没事 给你
- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
-你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道
Well, he was right about one thing.
有件事他是说对了
I don't know when to quit.
我就是不肯放弃
Listen up, cadets.
听好了 学员们
Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统
Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区
You're gonna have to
正式上岗前
master all of them before you hit the streets.
每个区域都要非常熟悉
Or guess what? You'll be dead!
不然呢 就死了
Scorching sandstorm.
炽热沙尘暴
You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
死了 兔宝宝
One thousand foot fall.
一千英尺攀高
You're dead, carrot face.
死了 胡萝卜头
You're dead, farm girl.
死了 小山妞
Enormous criminal. You're dead.
大块头罪犯 死了
Dead. Dead. Dead.
死了 死了 死了
Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
脏马桶 死了 小毛球
Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
退学回家吧 毛兔兔