学字幕网

雪中灰 Ashes in the Snow 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5
下一页 →
So, are we going to swim or what?
我们是去游泳么
We didn't bring our bathing suits.
我们没有带泳衣
Lina, come! - No.
莉娜 来吧 - 不要
Not coming?
不来吗
Have fun by yourself on the beach!
在海滩上玩得开心
Hello, Mama.
你好 妈妈
Take off your shoes if they're dirty.
鞋脏了就脱了
Papa!
爸爸
Careful. You'll hurt him.
小心 你会弄疼他的
No, he's strong as an ox.
不 他像牛一样强壮
I meant you.
我是说你
Good evening, Mrs. Vilkas.
晚上好 维尔卡斯太太
About time you had a proper kit.
是时候给你正规工具包了
And no need to be sparing.
也别省着用
We'll restock it before the Kaunas Summer Arts Program.
考纳斯艺术学院夏季课程之前 我们会再加以补充的
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
But...
I won't get accepted to Kaunas Arts.
我不会被考纳斯艺术学院录取的
It's too competitive.
竞争太激烈了
It would be a shame if everyone thought like that
如果每个人都这么想 那就太可惜了
and no one applied.
没人申请了
They have to accept pupils.
他们必须收学生
I can't think of a single reason
我觉得没理由
you shouldn't be one of them.
你不该是其中之一
Where did you get that ball?
你哪儿弄来的球
Vidas.
维达斯
He was kicked out of class.
他被赶出了教室
I'm watching it for him.
我替他照管的
And why was Vidas kicked out of class?
维达斯为什么被赶出了教室
He was talking about hell.
他在说地狱
Well, that's not a very pleasant thing to talk about.
显然 这不是个好话题
He said soon,
他说很快
Lithuania will be part of hell.
立陶宛将成为地狱的一部分
Why do you think he would he say that?
你觉得 他为什么这么说
His papa told him.
他爸爸告诉他的
Is it true?
是真的吗
Do you know what the other professors and I talk about all day?
知道我和其他教授整天都在说什么吗
Perception.
感知
Art is all perception.
艺术就是感知
In the end, we find,
最后 我们是发现
it's not what you see but how you see it.
不是指你的所见 而是指你的看法
And right now, I see a delicious piece of cake in front of me.
而现在 我所看到的就是我面前的美味蛋糕
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
We must also remember that life is not a painting.
我们还必须记住 生活不是画画
Life is not art.
生活不是艺术
It moves and changes,
它是会变的
and it has its realities.
具有现实性
And so through art,
所以通过艺术
may our realities be illuminated.
愿我们的现实被照亮
Your own family comes first.
你的家庭是第一位的
Why do I have to say that to you?
我何必说刚才那句话
They are also family.
他们也是家人
And we are in a position to help.
我们也有能力提供帮助
But at what costs?
但代价是什么
Would you have me punctuate the risk with every sentence?
要我说明所有风险吗
I want you to be realistic.
我希望你面对现实
How am I unrealistic?
我怎么会不现实
By encouraging Lina to apply to Kaunas Arts.
比如鼓励莉娜申请考纳斯艺校
When you know it might not even existing.
而你知道学校都会保不住了
You're chiding me for believing in our children?
你是在责备我信任孩子们吗
She needs to learn to get out of her head, Kostas.
她应该想想别的 科斯塔斯
She comes home every day from school.
她每天放学回家
She goes straight to her room and draws.
直接去房间画画
Yes, brilliantly.
还画得非常好
With no previous instruction whatsoever.
都没有接受过指导
She has no friends.
她没有朋友
She shoos boys away.
她远离任何男孩
Elena. Please.
埃琳娜 拜托
We must think beyond the walls of this house.
我们要考虑的不是我们家之内
We must we must try to help others
我们必须努力帮助别人
while we still can.
趁我们还有能力
I have to go.
我得走了
It came.
信来了
Something of a miracle.
是个奇迹
We hardly got any mail recently.
我们最近几乎都没有信件
Aren't you going to open it?
你不打算打开它吗
I'm going to wait to open it with Papa.
我等着和爸爸一起打开
Lina, you need to pack.
莉娜 你得收拾行李
One cloth. Things that you can carry.
所有包在一张布里的东西
Just stay in your room and pack.
在你房间里赶快收拾
Mama. - Don't be afraid.
妈妈 - 别怕
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Jonas, it's all right. Don't be afraid.
乔纳斯 没事的 别怕
Don't be afraid.
别怕
You are the wife of Kostas Vilkas?
你是科斯塔斯·维尔卡斯的妻子吗
Yes.
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
I meant to ask you the same.
我也想问你同样的问题
They have him already.
他们已经抓到他了
They're going to kill all of us.
他们会杀了我们所有人的
Quiet, man.
安静 伙计
Don't touch it!
别碰孩子
Lina! Mama!
莉娜 妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Boy or girl?
男孩儿还是女孩儿
Girl.
女孩
What's her name?
她叫什么
You must feed her.
你必须喂她
How many cars have men on them? - I don't know.
男人有几节车厢 - 我不知道
1 2 3 4 5
下一页 →