Can I help you, sir?
需要帮助吗 先生
What's wrong with you, sir?
你怎么了 先生
Sir, please, roll up your sleeve.
先生 请把袖子卷起来
Doctor, the patient is showing signs of headaches, vomiting and nausea.
医生 患者出现头痛呕吐和恶心的症状
Is he from the west, the Congo?
他是从西边来的吗 刚果
Not far from the Nzoia River area.
距离恩佐亚河不远的地方
Is it the new disease?
是那种新疾病吗
I don't know. There's no signs of sarcoma, no meningitis.
不知道 没有肉瘤的迹象 也不是脑膜炎
We have massive hemorrhaging.
他正在大出血
Sir, sir, can you hear me?
先生 先生 能听到吗
Have you been traveling anywhere?
你去过什么地方旅行吗
Kitum. Uh, the caves.
基藤 洞穴
Clear a room, he needs fluids, a transfusion.
腾空一间病房 他需要输液和输血
He's lost a lot of blood. Let's go.
他失血过多 我们走
His skin is loose. Doctor?
他的皮肤松弛 医生
He's choking. He needs a breathing tube.
他噎住了 需要插呼吸管
Get me a breathing tube!
给我呼吸管
Something is in the way.
有东西挡住了
Mom, way too early for Christmas music.
妈妈 现在放圣诞音乐太早了
Chef gets dibs on music, it is a Thanksgiving rule.
音乐选择权在大厨手中 这是感恩节的规矩
That's life, sweetie.
这就是人生 亲爱的
Help your grandfather to the table and go find your brother.
扶你外公到桌边坐下 然后去找你弟弟
Jason, can you come in and help, please?
杰森 你能过来帮忙吗
I was nothing like that.
我小时候可不是那样
Identical. Except with bell-bottoms.
一模一样 除了不穿喇叭裤
And a macramé bikini top.
还有编结比基尼上衣
I never even owned a macramé bikini top.
我根本没有编结比基尼上衣
Oh, I remember it well.
我记得很清楚
- Really? - Very hard to get off.
-真的吗 -那画面难以忘却
- Honey. - Oh, Nancy.
-亲爱的 -南希
It's fine, it's fine. Thank you.
没事 没事 谢谢
Thought I could trust you with a sharp blade.
我还以为能放心让你用锋利的刀呢
Apparently not in the kitchen.
显然在厨房里不行
We could have come to him.
我们可以去他那里的
You know your father, tradition is important.
你知道你爸爸的 传统对他而言很重要
I offered to go over there,
我给他说了可以去那边
set everything up, he wouldn't hear of it.
把一切都准备好 他就是听不进去
Jason, honey, can you come and get some dishes for the table?
杰森 你能来把菜端出去吗
I'm just gonna go get some Pepsi.
我去拿点可乐
The AIDS quilt is a sobering reminder of
艾滋病纪念被单是对美国
the scope of the tragedy in this country.
这起悲剧的广度最清醒的证明
As the virus has spread
随着病毒不断扩散
and more families are affected by its deadly consequences,
被其致命后果影响的家庭数量增多
the quilt continues to grow.
被单的规模也持续增长
He's so much worse than last summer.
他的情况比去年夏天恶化了好多
Why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我
I'm sorry. What can I do?
我很遗憾 我能做些什么
I just need a few more minutes.
再给我几分钟
I'll just tell everybody the Pepsi's putting up a fight.
我给大家说可乐在打架好了
Oh, here you go, honey.
来吧 亲爱的
This looks just delicious.
这看起来真美味
Mmm. It really does.
看起来是的
Let's hope it tastes as good as it looks.
希望它尝起来也是一样的好
- A glorious feast. - Thank you.
-真是一场盛宴 -谢谢
- All right, you two, that's enough. - ...beautiful, sweetheart.
-好了 你们俩够了 -干得好 亲爱的
Okay, everybody's got wine?
大家都有酒了吗
You're gonna want more than that.
你最好多倒一点
Thank you for the blessings of this food and this family.
感谢您赐予我们食物和家庭
Help the Eagles crush the Cowboys today, please.
请保佑老鹰队击败牛仔队
And please watch over our family.
请保佑我们的家庭
Nancy, my sister, Jerry, and these two monsters.
南希 姐姐 杰瑞 还有这两个小恶魔
In thy name we pray, amen.
我们以你的名义祈祷 阿门
Did you sign the paper for coach?
给教练的文件你签字了吗
In your backpack. State Invitationals already, huh?
在你书包里 已经能参加国家邀请赛了啊
Yep. You're up for carpool.
没错 你得准备好拼车了
Have you ever seen AIDS?
你见过艾滋病人吗
Mom doesn't see human patients.
妈妈不诊治真人病患的
Besides, Tammy's mom says that all the AIDS are in New York...
再说了 塔米的妈妈说所有的艾滋病都在纽约
Um, Tammy's mom believes that Falcon Crest is a real place.
塔米的妈妈还相信鹰冠庄园是真实存在的
Let's just stick to science, okay?
就相信科学吧 好吗
We do have vials of HIV,
我们确实有几瓶艾滋病病毒
but it's not a Level 4 agent.
但它不是四级病毒
Actually hard to contract.
事实上这病还挺难感染的
You've seen something worse?
你见过更糟的吗
Jason, don't worry about what you're seeing on TV.
杰森 别担心你在电视上看到的事
I work in one of the safest places in the world.
我在世界上最安全的地方工作
Come on, we're gonna be late.
快点 我们要迟到了
- Hey. - Morning.
-嗨 -早上好
Ah, what do we have here?
这是什么
They really skimped out on the gift-wrapping.
他们可真是把礼物包装的钱都克扣了