学字幕网

雷霆沙赞! Shazam! 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
下一页 →
I don't remember any symbols, no.
我不记得任何符号了
I think I got it on video. There was something, um...
我应该录下来了 有些东西...
I remember the numbers on my alarm clock.
我记得闹钟上的数字
They kept shifting.
一直在变
Video?
录像
Show me the video.
给我看录像
Ms. Kwan, this is Dr. Sivana.
关女士 这位是希瓦那博士
One moment, I can send it.
稍等 我发给你
Hello? Oh, my God!
是谁 天啊
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Hello? What's going on? What's happening?
是谁 怎么回事 发生什么了
I'm going to call the police!
我要报警了
Then this blinding light all around me
然后这束耀眼的光芒把我笼罩其中
and I felt like I was getting pulled down into something.
我感觉自己被拉进了什么
It felt like a temple carved inside a mountain.
感觉是一座建在山内部的寺庙
He looked exactly what you'd expect from a guy
他看起来和你想象中
who calls himself a wizard.
自称巫师的人一模一样
...and how you were brought there to save the world.
以及你被带去是为了拯救世界
Wearing a cape. And there's no ceiling.
穿着一件斗篷 顶上没有天花板
We ran the numbers again...
我们再算一遍...
Dr. Sivana!
希瓦那博士
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you're funding my project.
我欣赏你的热情 但你资助的是我的项目
And when I'm interviewing, I don't wanna be interrupted.
我在询问的时候 不希望被打扰
Fifty-six recorded abductions.
56起记录在案的绑架
- I never saw it. - Saw what?
-我一直没发现 -发现什么
Doctor, what is all this?
博士 这些都是什么
All these years...
这么多年来
I was convinced I had the incorrect sequence.
我一直确信是我的序列不对
Or perhaps the wrong symbols to open the door.
或者可能是用错误的符号打开了门
But on that woman's alarm clock,
但在那个女人的闹钟上
the seven symbols.
那七个符号
The sequence repeated itself seven times.
那个序列重复了七次
That's the difference.
这就是差别所在
Is this some sort of joke?
你在开什么玩笑吗
It may seem that way to you
在你看来可能是玩笑
because we're not in actuality studying mass hysteria.
因为实际上我们并不是在研究群体癔症
What all these people have seen,
所有这些人看到的
every single one of them, is absolutely real.
每个人看到的 都是绝对真实的
An alarm clock malfunctions
闹钟发生了故障
and your first thought is it's proof of a wizard?
而你的第一反应是证明了巫师的存在吗
Come on, Dr. Sivana.
拜托 希瓦那博士
You can't believe any of this is real.
你怎么能相信这是真的呢
Why, yes.
但是我信
Yes, I do.
我相信
I've been waiting for this moment for so long...
我为这一刻已经等待了太久
and now here we are.
如今我们又见面了
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 对吗
I remember you.
我记得你
You were a boy.
那时的小男孩
And now you dare intrude in my kingdom.
现在你居然敢擅闯我的王国
Do you know what it's like for a child to be told
你知道作为孩子 被告知永远不够优秀
you'll never be good enough?
是什么感受吗
No, you don't.
你不知道
What you said to me all those years ago
多年前你对我说的话
made me realize who I really was.
让我意识到自己到底是什么样的人
And you know something?
你知道吗
I am not pure of heart.
我没有至纯之心
The wizard is too weak to stop us.
巫师已经虚弱到无法阻止我们了
No!
No!
You never found your champion.
你没能找到你的继承者
But we found ours.
但我们找到了我们的
You are the true champion.
你是真正的继承者
They're using you.
他们在利用你
You're nothing to them but a means of escape.
你对他们来说不过是逃走的工具
Through you, they'll spread their poison to everything they touch!
通过你 他们会毒害所接触到的一切
Make mankind turn on each other!
让人类自相残杀
You seek a pure soul, old man,
你想要至纯的灵魂 老头
but no one's worthy.
但没人配得上
Flight or invisibility?
飞行还是隐形
If you could have one superpower,
如果你能拥有超能力的话
flight or invisibility, what would you pick?
飞行还是隐形 你会选哪个
I mean, everybody chooses flight. You know why?
每个人都选飞行 你知道为什么吗
So they can fly away from this conversation?
为了可以飞着逃离这个对话吗
No, no. 'Cause heroes fly.
不 因为英雄都会飞
And who doesn't want people to think they're a hero, right?
谁不想让别人认为自己是英雄呢 对吧
But invisibility, no way I mean.
但是隐形 绝对不行
That's pervy.
那是变态
Spying around on people who don't even know you're there.
到处偷窥那些察觉不到你的人
Sneaking around everywhere. It's a total villain power, right?
鬼鬼祟祟 完全是反派的能力 对吧
Then they did this study, and this is a real thing.
然后人们做了个研究 这是真事
They asked people the same question.
他们问了同样的问题
You know, what power do you want?
你想要什么超能力
But this time, they made it so the answers were anonymous.
但这次 回答是匿名的
And most people, since they knew
一旦知道是保密的
that it was secret, said invisibility.
大多数人都选了隐形
And I think that's 'cause most people
我认为那是因为大多数人
don't feel like heroes on the inside, deep down.
内心深处都不认为自己是英雄
You're gonna run away.
你要离家出走了
I mean, you stole my Superman bullet.
我是说 你偷了我的超人子弹
Dude, I get it. I get it.
老兄 我懂 我真的懂
You've been screwed over way too many times.
你被坑了太多次
You don't trust anyone.
你谁也不相信
That's the thing about invisibility.
隐形也是这样的
You end up all by yourself.
最终只剩你一个人
I didn't steal your dumb bullet.
我没偷你的破子弹
How was it today?
今天怎么样
That good, huh?
这么好是吗
Oh, my God! Freddy.
天啊 弗莱迪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
下一页 →