学字幕网

雷霆沙赞! Shazam! 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
下一页 →
What I'm most excited about is the campus experience.
我最期待的是校园生活
As a foster child, I'm a big believer
生长在寄养家庭 我坚信
in finding family and friends
在最不可能的地方
in the most unlikely of places.
也能找到属于自己的朋友和家人
I'm gonna miss that girl so much.
我会非常想念她的
It's Caltech. It's a very prestigious school.
加州理工 非常有声望的名校
And also all the way in California.
而且远在加州
But we don't have to talk about that right now.
但我们现在没必要聊这个
It's a tough subject for me.
对我来说 这话题有些沉重
Do you like vegan food?
你喜欢纯素食吗
Because, see, I love animals.
因为我热爱动物
No! The Tofurky!
不 我的素火鸡
No, we may have to eat a real turkey!
不 这下我们只能吃真火鸡了
- Is that... - It's okay. Come, I'll show you your room.
-那是... -没事的 来吧 我带你看看房间
It's a bit of a madhouse, I know, but it's fun.
家里有点乱哄哄的 我知道 但也很有意思
Time to dance on your grave!
老实受死吧
Watch the bum step. Pedro...
小心脚下不平 佩德罗
Mi amor, say hi to Billy.
亲爱的 跟比利打个招呼
Don't take it personally. He's like that with everyone.
别往心里去 他对谁都这样
Freddy.
弗莱迪
This is Billy Batson.
这是比利·巴特森
Make sure you make him feel at home.
你照顾下他 让他别那么拘束
- Okay? - Yeah.
-好吗 -好
Maybe don't say anything too weird?
最好别说太奇怪的话
One weird thing is, did you know that
有一件奇怪的事 你知道吗
Romans used to brush their teeth with their urine?
以前罗马人用自己的尿刷牙
And apparently, it works.
而且显然 效果很好
It's a long way down.
还挺高的
Trust me, I speak from experience.
相信我 这是经验之谈
Victor pushed me.
维克托把我推下去了
They seem nice, but don't buy it.
他们看起来很友善 但是别上当
It gets real Game of Thrones around here.
这里上演着现实版《权力的游戏》
What?
什么
Dude, I'm just messin' around.
老兄 我瞎说的
It's, um, terminal cancer. I only have three months.
其实是癌症晚期 我只剩三个月可活了
Kidding, again! You look at me, and you're like,
还是开玩笑的 你看着我心里一定在想
"Why so dark? You're a disabled foster kid.
"为什么要这么阴暗 你这个残废的寄养小孩"
You've got it all." Right?
"没人比你更能搏同情了" 是吧
Yeah, that's the old Batarang.
那是老蝙蝠镖
I mean, it's a replica, but feel how sharp.
这是复刻版 但你摸摸有多锋利
超人归来
星球日报
I could kill you in your sleep with that thing.
我可以在你睡觉的时候用它杀了你
You more of a Supes guy?
还是说你更喜欢超人
超人
哥谭自由出版社
Yeah, me, too. Behold, the holy grail.
我也是 请看 我的宝物
One nine-millimeter round shot at Superman himself.
一颗射中超人的九毫米口径子弹
It's legit.
这是真货
Probably worth, I don't know, five, six hundred, maybe more.
我也说不好 大概值五六百吧 或者更多
What's in the bag?
你包里装了什么
Hey, it's all good. It's good to maintain boundaries.
没关系 保持界限是好事
You don't gotta talk so much, you know.
不过你可以稍微说两句话的
Anyway, this place is great. You're gonna love it.
反正这地方特别好 你会喜欢上的
Dinner!
吃晚饭了
All hands on deck.
各就各位
Thank you for this family.
感谢您赐予我们家人
Thank you for this day.
感谢您赐予我们今日
Thank you for this food, even if it's not steak filet.
感谢您赐予我们食物 即使不是菲力牛排
Big school. 2,000 students, you might think,
学校很大 两千名学生 你或许会想
"Wow, so many strangers."
"这么多陌生人啊"
But not if you think of them as possible future friends.
但把他们看作未来可能的朋友就不会这样想了
Then it's, "Wow, so many friends."
就会变成 "这么多朋友啊"
The principal, her name's Shirley. She's the best.
校长叫做雪莉 她最好了
Next.
下一位
This is our security scanner.
这是我们的安全扫描器
Like in an airport. It's totally safe.
和机场里的一样 非常安全
I know what it is.
我知道这是什么
Does she always do this?
她总是这样吗
Silence makes me uncomfortable.
沉默使我感到不舒服
She's almost never uncomfortable.
她鲜少感到不舒服
Have a good first day, big brother.
祝你第一天过得愉快 哥哥
Look, you don't have to hug me all the time.
听着 你不用总是抱我
We're not actually brother and sister, so...
我们其实不是兄妹 所以...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to make her...
我不是故意让她...
I was overwhelmed, honestly.
说实话 我有些不知所措
He said I must be pure of heart.
他说我必须拥有至纯之心
He call himself a wizard.
他自称是一位巫师
He even dressed like a wizard from Harry Potter or some...
他的打扮就像是《哈利·波特》里的巫师
But you're saying that other people have experienced this?
但你是说其他人也有过类似的经历吗
In a sense, yes. Do you remember what he said to you?
可以这么说 你还记得他对你说了什么吗
He tested me.
他考验了我
There were these statues.
那里有一些雕像
Their eyes, it's like they were looking at me,
他们的眼睛 好像在盯着我
making me think things.
让我产生各种想法
Horrible things.
可怕的想法
And do these approximate what you saw?
这跟你看到的近似吗
Yes, that's exactly how I remember it.
是的 完全是我记忆中的样子
I don't understand. How do you know...
我不明白 你怎么知道...
Recurrent imagery has proven very common
在群体癔症中 复发性意象已被证实
in cases of mass hysteria.
是十分常见的
Mass hysteria?
群体癔症
I know. The term's a bit theatrical.
我知道 这个名词有点夸张
But take UFO sightings, for example.
但就拿看到不明飞行物举例
Lights in the sky, flying saucers.
天空中的光 还有飞碟
Isolated incidents of people who do not know each other...
发生在互相不认识的人身上的独立事件...
The symbols.
那些符号
Ask her about the symbols.
问问她符号的事
Sorry, Ms. Kwan. But as an example of recurrent imagery,
不好意思 关女士 但作为复发性意象的例子
maybe you'll recall seeing
在你所说的绑架发生前
these symbols before the alleged abduction.
你有看到这些符号吗
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
下一页 →