I said no toys at Grandfather's.
我说了不许带玩具去爷爷家
But it's Christmas.
但今天是圣诞节
Thad, you can't go crying to other people all the time.
萨德 你不能总是找别人哭诉
A man needs to know when to stand up for himself.
男人需要知道什么时候该捍卫自己
Dear Magic-Isn't-Real Ball,
亲爱的魔法不是真的球
will Thad ever be a man?
萨德会长大成男人吗
"Outlook not so good."
"前景不理想"
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I am the last of the Council of Wizards.
我是巫师议会的最后一位成员
Sworn to protect the realms from the Seven Deadly Sins.
发誓要保护王国免受七宗罪的危害
But years have passed,
但是年复一年
That is why I seek a champion
所以我在寻找一名继承者
to inherit my magic.
来继承我的魔法
You want me to do magic?
你想让我施法吗
all of my powers will become yours.
我的力量都将归你所有
you must demonstrate that you're pure of heart
你必须证明你拥有至纯之心
and strong in spirit.
和强韧的精神
Don't be his champion.
别做他的继承者
We can give you power.
我们可以给你力量
Your father thinks you're weak.
你父亲觉得你软弱
Show him your power.
让他看看你的力量
What? What happened?
怎么 怎么回事
Only the purest of hearts can resist their temptations.
只有至纯之心才能抵挡住他们的诱惑
you will never be worthy.
你永远不配
- I'm good enough, I swear! - What?
-我可以的 我发誓 -什么
Don't open the door! Stop it!
不要开门 住手
- Calm down. - Stop!
-冷静点 -别闹了
I'm gonna kill you, you little freak!
我要杀了你 你这个小疯子
I... I was just there.
我刚刚还在那里
- This man, this wizard, he took me to a castle and... - Stop.
-那男人 那巫师带我进了一座城堡 -住口
You miserable, whiny, little shit!
你这个可怜可悲的小混蛋
You could have killed us!
你差点害死我们
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Your magic grows weak.
你的魔法越来越弱
Soon, you won't be able to contain us.
很快你就无法压制我们了
find me one soul who is worthy.
为我找寻值得拥有力量的人
No matter how long it takes.
不管需要花多久
Holy moly! The boys in blue!
天哪 警察叔叔
Sure glad to see you.
见到你们真是太好了
I called as soon as I saw.
我一看到就报警了
I saw 'em hide back in there.
我看到他们躲在里面
- Police, coming in! - Police!
-警察 我们要进来了 -警察
- There's nobody here. - What do you mean?
-这里没人 -什么意思
- It's a closet. - You really bought that, huh?
-这是个橱柜 -你们还真信啊
Stop, stop, stop!
住手 住手 住手
Open this up right now, kid.
赶紧打开 小子
That's a federal offense, kid. You can't do that!
这是联邦重罪 小子 你不能这么做
Do not go in that car.
不要上那辆车
Come on, open the door. Please.
快点把门打开 拜托
Open this, right now!
快点打开
Very good, very funny.
很好 很好笑
Very funny. That's great. That's hilarious.
很好笑 太好了 真好笑
Dispatch, we need backup at the Laurelwood shopping center, please.
调度中心 劳尔伍德商业中心需要增援
Dispatch, cancel that request.
调度中心 取消请求
Some kid stole our walkie-talkies.
有个小子偷了我们的对讲机
Walkie-talkies? How old are you?
对讲机 你几岁啊
That's my lunch, kid!
那是我的午餐 小子
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你