学字幕网

荒蛮故事 Relatos salvajes 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Hello. Am I on time?
你好 我没迟到吧
ID, please.
请出示您的证件
Let me ask you, my ticket was paid by a company,
我想问一下 这张票是公费的
can I get the miles?
它飞行里程数能归到我的名下吗?
No, there are no miles for this fare.
很抱歉,这张票不包含任何里程
I see. Never mind, then.
好吧 那就算了
Boarding is through gate 3.
请从三号门登机
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll help you.
我来帮你吧
Fine.
谢谢
Business or pleasure?
去出差还是旅游?
Both, I hope.
都算吧
What do you do?
你是做什么的?
I'm a model.
我是个模特
Sorry, I should have figured.
噢 我早该看出来的
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Catwalk or advertising?
走时装秀还是拍广告?
Catwalk.
时装秀
And you, what do you do sir?
您呢?先生 您是做什么工作的?
- You're killing me. - Why?
- 我要死了 - 什么?
You said "sir"
你的这句尊称
and I sank to the fifth circle of hell.
让我觉得自己就像跌进了五级地狱一样
I have to do something about my hair.
我得整理下头发才行
I'm a music critic. Sounds horrible, I know.
我是个乐评人 听起来很糟糕 我懂的
It doesn't. Rock?
一点也不 摇滚乐?
Now you're trying to be nice.
你这么说只是不想让我尴尬罢了
Classical music.
古典乐
I see.
My first boyfriend was a classical musician.
我第一任男朋友就是个搞古典乐的
Well, that's what he studied.
至少他学的是古典乐
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
No, he's not famous.
别问了 他没什么名气的
He sent in some works back when we were together,
我们还在一起的时候 他给唱片公司寄过作品
but they were never published.
但是从来没被发行
Or printed...What's the right word?
或是说没被出版...应该用哪个词来着?
Choose whatever term you like and I'll make it popular.
你怎么说都行 我会让别人都跟着你这么说的
Pasternak. Gabriel Pasternak.
帕斯特纳 他叫加百列 帕斯特纳
Pasternak...
帕斯特纳...
if I'd known it, I'd have told you I was a gravedigger, not a critic.
早知道这样 我应该骗你说我是个挖墓的 而不是乐评人
He submitted his thesis at the Conservatory of Music
他在音乐学校毕业答辩的时候
when I was president of the jury. I ripped him apart.
我是评委团的首席 我把他贬得一文不值
Yes, I was with him at the time.
是的 我当时和他在一起
What you did to him was awful.
你做的太过分了
He spent a week in bed after reading the review.
他听了你的评价之后 在床上窝了整整一个星期
Sometimes I have to destroy some poor guy's self-esteem
有时候我就是得毁掉某个可怜人的自尊
to protect the ears of an entire population.
才能保护听众们的耳朵不受荼毒
I may be wrong sometimes, but in this case...
我也有看走眼的时候 不过对于他...
His work was...
他的作品简直是...
a dreadful monstrosity.
惨不忍睹
Are you still in touch with him?
你还和他有联系吗?
We didn't end on great terms.
没有 我们不是和平分手
But I'm still fond of him. He was a good guy.
不过我还是挺喜欢他的 他是个好人
Maybe, but if you present a piece like that to a jury
也许吧 不过如果有人敢拿那么差劲的作品去答辩
there has to be something wrong with you.
这人一定有毛病
Gabriel Pasternak! How could I forget him?
加百列 帕斯特纳 我怎么可能忘了他
We laughed about it for months.
我们为他的事儿笑了好几个月
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was listening to you.
抱歉打扰你们 不过我一直在听你们说话
What a huge coincidence!
真是个天大的巧合
Gabriel Pasternak was my student
加百列 帕斯特纳以前是
at Palomar Elementary School.
我在帕洛莫音乐学校的学生
I had to tell him he was being held back.
我当时不得不告诉他 他得复读一年
I can assure you: The kid had issues.
我敢向你保证 这孩子绝对有问题
I've never seen anything like it in 30 years as a teacher.
教了30年书 我从没见过他那样的
He was screaming
得知复读的消息以后
and crying like a newborn baby.
他哭叫得像个刚出生的小孩
Miss Leguizamón?
拉丽莎蒙老师?
Ignacio Fontana. Remember me?
我是英格纳 封达那 你记得我吗?
Ignacio Fontana!
英格纳 封达那!
Unbelievable! There's a cosmic connection here.
真是不可思议!我们相遇一定是天意
Wasn't Pasternak one of your classmates?
帕特纳不就是你当时同学吗!
- Are you friends with him?- Intimate friends.
- 你和他是朋友吗?- 我俩情同手足
Poor guy, we were awful to him.
可怜的家伙 我们经常欺负他
This is beyond unbelievable.
这简直让人不敢相信!
I was a manager at Home Depot,
我是一家酒店的经理
where this psycho you mentioned worked for a while.
你们说的这个神经病给我打过工
He always had trouble with customers, so we had to let him go.
不过他老和顾客起争执 我不得不炒了他鱿鱼
- And when I... - Excuse me.
- 然后我... - 不好意思
Does anyone else know Gabriel Pasternak?
这里还有谁认识加百列 帕斯特纳?
- Me. - Me too.
- 我 - 我也认识
Why?
怎么会这样?
Why are you on this plane?
你们都是为什么坐这架飞机的?
Did you buy your tickets?
你们都是自己买的票吗
I'm in real estate,they sent it to me to check out a farm.
我是做房地产的 公司让我去看一个待售的农场
I have a meeting with the Tourism Secretary.
我要和旅游局局长开会
They bought the ticket.
旅游局给我买的票
I won mine in a raffle.
我抽奖赢的机票
I couldn't change the date. I had to fly today.
我改不了日期 只能今天飞
Gabriel Pasternak is the cabin chief on this flight.
加百列 帕斯特纳是这架飞机的乘务长
We did our training together, we were friends.
我们一起接受的训练 我和他是朋友
Then he asked me out and when I refused, he started to get...
直到他想和我约会 而我拒绝了 他就...
Never mind.
不说这些了
After takeoff, he brought coffee to the cockpit.
起飞以后,他把咖啡送去了驾驶室
The door is locked, the pilots won't answer,
驾驶室的门就锁上了 里面的飞行员也没有回应
I'm desperate! I don't know what to do!
我要疯了!我不知道该怎么办!
I cheated on him with his only friend.
我睡了他唯一的朋友
With him!
就是他!
Gabriel! Gabriel, are you there?
加百列!你在里面吗加百列!
It's Victor,
是我啊!我是维克多
Victor Jensen!
维克多 詹森!
Talk to me, please!
求你跟我说句话!
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →