学字幕网

好莱坞往事 Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →
and broke off her engagement with him and married him.
跟他解除婚约 然后嫁给了他
Then they moved to Los Angeles,
最后他们搬去洛杉矶
and the three of them have been inseparable.
三个人从此变得形影不离
Really?
真的假的?
What's up?
这算哪一招?
Jay loves Sharon, that's what's up.
杰爱恋着莎朗 就这招
- Mm. - And he knows...
- 嗯 - 而他知道...
as sure as God made little green apples...
跟上帝创造小小绿苹果一样肯定...
that one of these days, that Polish prick's gonna fuck things up,
总有一天 那波兰浑球(罗曼·波兰斯基)会搞砸
and when he does, Jay's gonna be there.
到时候 杰就会陪在她身边
Well, one thing's for sure.
嗯 有件事是肯定的
Yeah?
是吗?
What's that?
是什么?
Sharon absolutely has a type.
莎朗绝对有固定菜色
Cute, short, talented guys
可爱 不高 有才华
who look like 12-year-old boys.
看起来像12岁的男孩子
Yeah.
是啊
I never stood a chance.
我从来就没希望
Argh. Fuck you, Dr. Sapirstein.
去死啦 萨博斯汀
Oh, here we are.
我们到了
Tell transpo! Gonna need to move all that out!
把那些道具都弄走
Just a sec. Hold on, guys.
稍等
Go ahead.
走吧
You can talk to him. Just talk to him.
你尽管跟他谈谈
- Get that set in place. - Hey.
- 把一切处理好 - 嘿
Ahem. I think the wind blew down my TV antenna last night,
昨晚大风把我的电视天线吹坏了
so while I piss-fart around with wardrobe,
所以我在浪费时间化妆更衣的时候
- you mind going home and fixing it? - I can.
- 你介意回家修吗? - 可以啊
You talk to the stunt gaffer about me today?
你今天会跟特技领班提到我吗?
That way I'll know if I'm working this week or not.
这样我才会知道这星期要不要工作
Yeah. Ahem. I've been meaning to tell you.
这个嘛 我一直想告诉你
The guy who gaffs this, he's best friends with Randy,
这次的领班是蓝迪的死党
the gaffer from The Green Hornet...
是<青蜂侠>剧组的领班
so there ain't no point.
所以其实提了也没用
If you don't need me, I'll pick you up at wrap.
如果你没有别的需要 收工时我会来接你
I don't need you. Not today.
我不需要你 今天不用
Go home, fix my antenna, do whatever. See you at wrap.
回家修我的天线 随便你要干嘛 收工后见
Hey!
You're Rick fucking Dalton. Don't you forget it.
你是最他妈厉害的瑞克·达尔顿 不要忘了
Hey, hey.
Hey, buddy, I'm Rick Dalton.
老兄 我是瑞克·达尔顿
You know where I'm supposed to go?
你知道我该去哪里吗?
They're waiting for you in the makeup trailer.
他们在化妆车上等你
Where's the makeup trailer?
化妆车在哪儿?
Straight back the way you came, hard right.
从你刚过来的地方右转
Oh, my God.
天呐
Rick Dalton.
瑞克·达尔顿
Sam Wanamaker.
山姆·沃纳梅克
Hey, Sam. Sorry about the wet hand.
嘿 山姆 抱歉手湿湿的
Oh, don't worry. I'm used to it with Yul.
没关系 (著名影星)尤·伯连纳也是这样
I want you to know, I'm the one who cast you.
我只是要让你知道 是我选你来演的
And I couldn't be more delighted you're doing this.
你加入演出我高兴死了
Oh, well, thank you, Sam.
噢 谢谢你 山姆
I... I appreciate it. It's a good part.
我很感激 这是个好角色
Yeah, it is. Have you met Jim Stacy, the series lead?
的确是 你见过主角吉姆·史塔奇了吗?
Uh, not yet, no. No.
还没有
Well, you guys are going to be dynamite together.
你们俩一起肯定会非常劲爆
Mm. Mm. Well, it sounds exciting.
嗯 听起来很刺激
- Yeah, lightning in a bottle. - Mm.
- 对啊 精彩得不得了 - 嗯
- Now, you met Sonya, makeup and hair? - Hi.
- 你见过发型化妆师桑尼雅吗? - 嗨
- And this is Rebekka, who does costumes. - Hello.
- 这位是服装师瑞贝卡 - 你好
- Hi. - Howdy.
- 嗨 - 你好
I want a whole new look for Caleb. I don't want this Western costumed
听好 我要给凯勒全新的造型 我不要那种西部装扮
the way they costumed The Big Valley and Bonanza for the last decade.
像<大峡谷>和<牧野风云>中上世纪的造型
I want a zeitgeist flair to the costumes.
我要反映时代精神的服装
I mean, nothing anachronistic,
我的意思是 不要搞错时代
but where does 1869 and 1969 meet?
但1869年和1969年有什么共通点?
Especially when it comes to you, Caleb.
尤其是你的角色 凯勒
Mm. Mm.
First off, I want to give him a mustache.
首先 我要他有胡子
A big, droopy, Zapata-like mustache.
像(墨西哥革命领袖)埃米利亚诺·萨帕塔那样浓密的八字胡
Now, about his jacket. I want to give him a hippie jacket.
还有 他的夹克 我要他穿嬉皮夹克
Something he could wear into the London Fog tonight
他可以今晚穿着走进伦敦浓雾的那种
and look like the hippest guy in the room.
看起来像是最潮的家伙
Far out. We got a Custer jacket. Fringes all down the arm.
酷 我们有卡斯特鹿皮夹克 袖子上满满的装饰
It's tan now, but I dye it dark brown,
现在是褐色 但我会染成深棕色
he could hit the Strip in it tonight.
今晚就可以穿上走日落大道
That's my girl. Heh.
这就对了 好姑娘
- Now, Rick, about your hair. - What about my hair?
- 现在 瑞克 关于你的头发 - 我的头发怎么了?
- I want to go with a different hairstyle. - Huh. What?
- 我要不一样的发型 - 什么?
Something more hippie-ish.
比较有嬉皮风的
You want me to look like a hippie?
你要我看起来像个嬉皮?
Well, think less hippie, more... Hells Angel!
这个嘛 不要想是嬉皮 比较像是"地狱天使飙车帮"
- Right. Say, Sam... - Get me the...
- 山姆... - 听着...
Sam. Sam, uh...
山姆 山姆...
if you got me covered up in all this... this junk, uh,
如果你把我打扮成四不像
how's the audience gonna know it's me?
观众怎么会知道是我?
- I hope they don't. - Mm.
- 我不希望他们知道 - 嗯
I don't want them to see Jake Cahill.
我不要他们看到杰克·卡希尔
I want them to see Caleb.
我要他们看见凯勒
I hired you to be an actor, Rick.
我是雇你来做职业演员 瑞克
Not a TV cowboy. You're better than that.
不是来当电视剧的牛仔 你值得更好的发展
I've been meaning to tell you,
我一直想告诉你
the guy who gaffs this, he's best friends with Randy,
这次的领班是蓝迪的死党
the gaffer from The Green Hornet,
是<青蜂侠>的领班
so there really ain't no point.
所以其实提了也没用
Hey, Randy.
嘿 蓝迪
Cliff.
克里夫
So you're still with Rick, huh?
你还跟着瑞克吗?
Still here.
还跟着
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →