学字幕网

好莱坞往事 Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →
You're not just visiting, not just passing through.
不只是来访 不只是经过
You fucking live here.
而是他妈的住在这里
Here I am flat on my ass, and who I got living next door to me?
我现在惨兮兮 但我隔壁住着谁?
The director of Rosemary's fucking Baby, that's who.
他妈的<罗斯玛丽的婴儿>的导演耶
Polanski, the hottest director in town right now, probably the world.
波兰斯基可能是全世界最抢手的导演
He's my next-door neighbor.
他妈的是我邻居
I mean, shit. I mean, who knows what could happen?
靠 我是说 谁知道会有这种事?
I could... I could be one pool party away f-from starring in a new Polanski movie.
开个泳池派对 我可能就会主演波兰斯基的电影了
So you're feeling better now?
所以你现在觉得好多了?
Aw, yeah, yeah. Sorry about all that.
噢 对啊 抱歉闹那么大
Give me my glasses back.
墨镜还给我
Oh, come get them, fucker. Come...
来拿啊 王八蛋
All right, all right, Audie Murphy, relax.
好啦 大兵哥 别紧张
- There you go. - You need me for anything else?
- 给你 - 还有别的事需要我吗?
Nah, nah, nah. I got a lot of lines to learn for tomorrow.
不了 我要背明天的台词
- Shit. All right. - All right.
- 靠 - 好的
- I'm gonna get my carcass on home. - All right.
- 我累死了 回家去 - 好的
- All right, 7:15 a.m. - Seven-fifteen.
- 明早7点15分 - 7点15分
- Out the door. - Out the door.
- 在门外等? - 在门外等
- In the car. - All right, see you then.
- 我在车里等 - 好 到时候见
Well, if you haven't tried one with Mug Root Beer,
如果你还没喝过杯根啤酒
start droolin' now.
现在就试试
Mug, old-fashioned root beer in the new twist top bottle.
老牌啤酒 新式包装 味道爽口
Hello, coming in. Hello.
哈罗 我回来了
Hello, darling. Hello.
亲爱的
Mm. Mm.
嗯 嗯
Come here.
过来
Hello, sweetheart.
甜心
Mm. How was your day? Hmm?
你今天过得如何?
Wait till you see what I got for you.
等着看我带了什么给你
Wait until you see what I got for you.
等着看我带了什么给你
Look what I got for you.
看我带了什么给你
Gonna blow your mind, man.
会吓死你噢
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Ta, ta, ta. Oh!
嗒嗒嗒 噢
It's numbers game.
它是数字游戏
It's a wild game.
它是狂野游戏
Take 3... 3 in the Attic.
阁楼的三个女人
These three.
这三个女人
Tobey, one full of life.
托比 性福的充实生活
Was that a whine?
你是在哀怨吗?
What did I tell you about whining? You whine, you don't eat.
我说过什么? 哀怨就没得吃
I will throw this shit in the trash. I don't wanna, but I will.
我会把这东西丢掉 我不想 但我会
You understand?
懂吗?
All right.
I waited at the bar till closing time,
我等到酒吧打烊
but he never came back.
但他从没回来
Okay, Peggy, what happened?
佩姬 发生了什么事?
I don't know. Everything was fine.
我不知道 一切都好好的
We had dinner at my house.
我们在家吃晚餐
And afterwards, you know,
之后 你知道的
- while I was doing the dishes, - Tsk, tsk.
- 我在洗碗 - 哒哒
He and Tobey played.
他和托比在玩
And then, at the club, Gabe was doing great.
然后在俱乐部里 盖伯本来好好的
Then, wham, a sudden change.
然后 轰 突然变了
You know how musicians are. They're temperamental cats.
你知道音乐家的德性 像猫一样喜怒无常
- Who knows what got into him? - Yeah.
- 谁知道他怎么了? - 说得好
Rick Dalton rehearsal tape starting in
瑞克·达尔顿试镜录音
five, four, three, two, one.
倒数 五 四 三 二 一
Pepe, get your behind behind that bar! I got a guest.
佩比 给我滚去顾吧台 我有客人
Johnny says... Spanish, Spanish, Spanish.
强尼说 西班牙文叽哩呱啦
- How's the beans? - I've had worse.
- 豆子好吃吗? - 我吃过更难吃的
Johnny says... Spanish.
强尼说 西班牙文
A toast.
敬酒
To my wife and all my sweethearts.
敬我的妻子和我所有的情人
May they never meet.
愿她们永远不会碰面
Senor Madrid, care to join me at my table where I entertain my guests?
马德里先生 愿意来我这桌 陪我招待客人吗?
I would be delighted, Monsieur Dakota.
我很乐意 达可塔先生
Take the bottle with you.
酒瓶带着
And Pepe comes over.
然后佩比走过来
Hey, where's that chili pepper daughter of yours with the fiddle?
嘿 你那位拉小提琴的辣妹女儿去哪儿了?
She's asleep.
她睡了
Well, wake her the heck up, get her down here
叫醒她啊
with her fiddle and her bow, and entertain my guests.
让她带上琴和弓 下来娱乐我的客人
Si, senor, but please don't hurt her this time, I beg you.
是 先生 但我求你 这次别伤害她 好吗?
I ain't gonna hurt her. Just want her to play the fiddle.
我不会伤害她 我只是要她拉琴
Fetch her and tell her I'll give her a fat $5 gold piece,
快去找她 说我会赏她一大枚五元金币
she play her little chili pepper heart out.
她得用力死命地拉琴
So, Johnny, what else you heard about me?
所以 强尼 你还听过我的哪些事情?
I heard you're pushing Lancer pretty hard,
我听说你把兰瑟逼得很紧
but Lancer has money.
但兰瑟有钱
At some point, he's gonna hire some guns and push back.
总有一天 他会找帮手反击
- Oops, sorry. - It's okay.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
I'll open the door for you.
我替你开门
You look good.
你看起来很美
I think Steve's gonna be there too.
史蒂夫·麦奎因也会去那里
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, yeah.
- 是吗? - 是的
Oh, look. They're here.
噢 看呐 他们来了
Welcome to the Playboy Mansion, Mr. Polanski.
欢迎光临花花公子庄园 波兰斯基先生
Hey, how are you doing, baby?
嗨 你好吗 宝贝?
Hey! Heh. How are you?
嘿 你好吗?
Oh, Cass!
盖丝
Yeah!
Yeah, baby!
耶 宝贝
Yeah! Whoo! Whoo!
耶 唔 唔
Oh, yeah.
I'm gonna tell you a story.
我要跟你说个故事
She was engaged to him.
她 跟他订过婚
Then she flew to the UK...
然后她飞去英国...
to make a film with him,
跟他拍电影
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →