学字幕网

好莱坞往事 Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
They'll be up against the wall.
他们必会战败
- They will have nowhere to go. - Yes.
- 他们无路可逃 - 对
This is the spot...
这个计划...
Hermann!
艾赫曼
Open the curtains.
打开布幕
Anybody order fried sauerkraut?
有人点火烤酸菜吗?
Burn, you Nazi bastards! Ha-ha-ha!
燃烧吧 纳粹浑球
That's you operating the flamethrower, isn't it?
操作喷火器的是你 对吧?
Oh, you bet your sweet ass it was. Yeah.
当然是我了 没错
- It was you? - Yeah. And let me tell you, that-that's one shit-fuck crazy weapon
- 是你? - 我告诉你 那武器非常变态
y-y-you do not wanna be on the wrong side of.
你可不想站错边
Boy, oh, boy.
天呐
You know, I practiced with that dragon, uh,
我花了两个星期排练
three hours a day for two weeks.
每天练三小时
Not just because I wanted to look good in the picture,
并不是只想拍出好画面
but because I was... I was shit-scared of the thing, to be honest.
我打从心里害怕 真的 我恨死这鬼东西了
Mike fucking Lewis! Crisping them Nazis to hell!
他奶奶的 把纳粹烤到酥脆
Oh, shit, that's...
靠 实在是...
All right, that's too hot.
太烫了
Anything we can do about that heat?
有办法调整热度吗?
- Rick, it's a flamethrower. - Yeah.
- 瑞克 这是喷火器 - 好吧
So I came to the office early today,
我今天提早到办公室
and I watched two episodes of Bounty Law on 16 mm.
看了两集16毫米胶卷的<赏金律法>
Jody Janice,
裘帝·简尼斯
wanted for cattle rustling in the state of Wyoming,
因在怀俄明州偷牛被通缉
$425 dead or alive.
奖金425美元 不论死活
And you brought him here to collect.
而你带他来这里领赏
I don't even know where here is.
我根本不知道这里是哪里
It was just the closest place.
只是这里最近
Caught up with him about five miles outside of town.
在城外大约五英里处撞见他
So, bounty killer,
那么 赏金杀手
the name of this town is Janicetown.
这城镇叫作简尼斯镇
And that boy you killed...
你杀的那孩子...
was Jody Janice.
是裘帝·简尼斯
He was the baby boy of Major Nathin Maxwell Janice.
他是纳森·麦斯威尔·简尼斯少校的小儿子
Hmm.
Who's Major Nathin Maxwell Janice?
谁是纳森·麦斯威尔·简尼斯少校?
Well, I'll be sure and introduce you
这个嘛 当他到这儿的时候
when he gets here.
我会介绍你们认识
Bounty Law.
<赏金律法>
Starring Rick Dalton.
瑞克·达尔顿主演
Then a couple of the jokers over in archival sent over
然后档案室几个爱搞笑的家伙
a kinescope of a little treat featuring you.
送来一份小礼物 有你的表演
# There's an old piano #
# 有架老钢琴 #
# And they play it hot behind the green door #
# 他们猛弹它 在绿门后面 #
# Don't know what they're doing #
# 不知道他们在做什么#
# But they laugh a lot behind the green door #
# 但他们笑得很开心 在绿门后面 #
# Wish they'd let me in #
# 真希望他们让我进去 #
# So I can find out what's behind the green door #
# 我就会知道 绿门后面是什么 #
So, uh, you've been doing guest shots
所以过去几年
on episodic TV shows the last couple of years?
你一直在电视单元剧客串
Yeah. Yeah. I'm doing a pilot f-for CBS right now.
对啊 我正在拍哥伦比亚广播公司的试播剧
It's called... It's called Lancer. I play the heavy.
叫作<兰瑟> 我演恶棍
Did a, ahem, Ron Ely Tarzan.
我演了罗恩·伊莱的<泰山>
I did a Land of the Giants. Green Hornet.
<巨人家园> <青蜂侠>
I did that show, uh...
还演了<英雄马丁>
Bingo Martin with that kid Scott Brown. Yeah.
和史考特·布郎那小子主演
And I got a F.B.I. that-that airs this Sunday.
还有这周日播映的<联邦调查局>
You, um... You always play the bad guy on these shows?
你总是演坏人?
- Y-yeah. Mm-hm. - Yeah.
- 对啊 - 是的
So, and they have a fight scene at the end of them?
在最后都会有打斗戏?
Well, not... Not...
不 不...
Not Land of the Giants or F.B.I.,
<巨人家园>和<联邦调查局>没有
- but the rest, yeah. Yeah. - And you lose in the fight?
- 但其它的有 - 而你打输了?
Yeah. Yeah, of course. I'm... I'm the heavy.
对啊 当然 我是恶棍嘛
Oh, that's an old trick pulled by the networks.
噢 那是电视台耍的老把戏
Now, you take Bingo Martin, for example.
以<英雄马丁>举例好了
- Mm-hm. - Right?
- 嗯哼 - 对吧?
So you got a new guy like Scott Brown.
史考特·布郎是个新人
You wanna build up his bona fides, right?
得建立他的正面形象 对吧?
- So you hire a guy from a canceled show to play the heavy. - Hmm.
- 所以就从被停播的剧集里 找人来演坏蛋 - 哼
Then at the end of the show, when they fight, it's hero besting heavy.
然后在最后的打斗戏 英雄战胜反派
But what the audience sees
但观众看到的却是
is Bingo Martin whipping Jake Cahill's ass.
英雄马丁教训杰克·卡希尔
- Uh-huh. - You see?
- 嗯哼 - 你懂吗?
Then next week, it's Ron Ely.
然后下个星期 换罗恩·伊莱
And next week, it's Bob Conrad,
再下个星期 换成罗伯特·康瑞德
wearing his tight pants, kicking your ass.
他穿着紧身裤扁你
Yeah.
Now, in another couple of years, playing punching bag
然后 你不断在电视台剧集客串几年
to every swinging dick new to the network,
却只能做青年偶像的人肉沙包
that's gonna have a psychological effect
这可是会在心理上
on how the audience perceives you.
影响观众对你的印象
Right.
我懂
So, Rick,
所以 瑞克
who's gonna kick the shit out of you next week?
下星期换谁扁你?
Mannix? The Man from U.N.C.I.E.?
<洋场私探>? <绅士密令>?
The Girl from U.N.C.I.E.?
<女孩密令>?
How about Batman and Robin?
<蝙蝠侠与罗宾>如何?
Ping. Pow.
呯 砰
Choom. Zoom.
咚 冲
Down goes you.
你倒下了
Down goes your career as a leading man.
你的男一号生涯也起不来了
Or do you go to Rome and star in Westerns
或者 你可以去罗马主演西部片
and win fucking fights?
然后他妈的打胜仗
Ticket, senor?
停车票
All right, what's the matter, partner?
好了 怎么回事 搭档?
Well...
呃...
it's official, old buddy. I'm a has-been.
完了 老友 我过气了
What are you talking about? What did that guy tell you?
什么意思? 那家伙对你说了什么?
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →