I held 57 seconds!
我舉行了57秒!
It's late. Misha!
天色已晚。 米沙!
Misha, it's not funny.
Misha,這不好笑。
Mikhail, catch him!
米哈伊爾,抓住他!
Come here ! On the sofa!
過來 ! 在沙發上!
- It is all I have. - Thank you Sergei, he will be touched.
- 這就是我的全部。 - 謝謝謝爾蓋,他會感動。
I'm sorry, gentlemen. We received nothing from Moscow.
對不起,先生們。 我們從莫斯科甚麼都沒收到
What are we supposed to live from?
我們應該生活在什麼地方?
If I knew it, I would live it too.
如果我知道,我也會活下去。
You go to sea, you will have a bonus.
你去海邊,你會得到獎金。
We will not be paid.
我們不會得到報酬。
We must go, go back!
我們必須去,回去!
Sergei gave us 800.
謝爾蓋給了我們800。
- She added stuff. - What?
- 她補充說。 - 什麼?
If there is not the whole list, she kills me.
如果沒有整個清單,她會殺了我。
4 cases of vodka more,
4例伏特加更多,
18 crepon rolls, balloons,
18個褶皺卷,氣球,
Who has our money?
誰有我們的錢?
- Who has our money? - Anton!
- 誰有我們的錢? - 安東!
We do not have enough, far from it.
我們沒有足夠的東西,遠非如此。
- I would marry myself. - Shut up.
- 我會嫁給自己。 - 閉嘴。
- I would be the ideal wife. - Shut up !
- 我會是理想的妻子。 - 閉嘴 !
That's what we need.
這就是我們所需要的。
And money. There is a lack of it.
和金錢。 缺乏它。
You will have the balance in a week or two, promised.
承諾將在一兩週內取得餘額。
My best friend is getting married.
我最好的朋友要結婚了。
The debate is closed.
辯論結束了。
You are serious ?
你是認真的 ?
I can not believe.
我不能相信。
A submariner's watch.
潛水艇的手錶。
She will be happy.
她會很開心的。
Can we have vodka?
我們可以喝伏特加嗎?
This is my watch we drink.
這是我喝的手錶。
Do we have dinner right now or are we waiting?
我們現在吃晚飯還是在等?
Where is your watch?
你的手錶在哪裡?
It's a long story.
這是一個很長的故事。
We are all a bit naked.
我們都有點赤身裸體。
- Where are they ? - We sold them.
- 他們在哪 ? - 我們賣了他們。
Sold? But why ?
出售? 但為什麼 ?
For that and that ...
那個......
And that and that!
那個和那個!
And all the rest !
其餘的一切!
- Really ? - We bought everything.
- 真的嗎? - 我們買了一切。
- Thank you. - You're welcome !
- 謝謝。 - 別客氣 !
- Oleg, what do you have? - You cry ?
- 奧列格,你有什麼? - 你哭 ?
Look at him, he chides!
看著他,他嘲笑!
- He chides! - But no !
- 他嘲笑! - 但不是 !
I'm not fine ? Stop crying!
我不好嗎? 別哭了!
- Let's go eat. - Yes let's go. Oleg!
- 一起去吃。 - 好,我們走吧。 奧列格!
Stop, you'll make me cry.
停下來,你會讓我哭泣。
Go Oleg, it's good!
去奧列格,這很好!
For my wife, a drink.
為了我的妻子,喝一杯。
It may be desolation from this land that brings us together,
這片土地上的荒涼可能會把我們聚集在一起,
but clearly, we are united.
但顯然,我們團結一致。
And tonight, Pavel and Daria are united.
今晚,帕維爾和達里亞團結一致。
As Pavel's best friend ...
作為帕維爾最好的朋友......
Me ? I said nothing.
我 ? 我什麼都沒說。
As Pavel's best friend, I would like to make a toast.
作為帕維爾最好的朋友,我想祝酒。
In Pavel and Daria, and their half-dozen children
在帕維爾和達里亞,還有他們的六個孩子
who will take care of uncle Anton, when I'm old.
我老了,誰會照顧安東叔叔。
I raise my glass to Daria.
我把杯子舉到達里亞。
My sweet Tania will testify,
我的甜蜜Tania將作證,