学字幕网

你本应离开 You Should Have Left 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 6 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
下一页 →
- You okay? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯 没事
I'm good. I'm good, honey. Just go back to sleep.
我没事 老婆 你继续睡吧
Okay.
好的
The clear expression of your thoughts and feelings
将你的想法和感受清楚表达出来
is essential to any relationship.
这对任何关系都至关重要
Emotional truth is the only pathway to peace.
情感真实是通往内心平静的唯一道路
Suspicion and mistrust
怀疑和不信任
are merely impulses of energy,
不过是冲动
and they are not always under your control.
有时不在你掌控之中
Then again,
但话说回来
sometimes those feelings are based in fact.
有时那些感觉是基于事实产生的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
谁啊
Okay. Okay, no, no.
不 不会的
This can't be happening.
这不是真的
No, this is definitely not happening.
不 这绝对不是真的
Ella?
艾拉
Oh, my God.
天啊
Ella!
艾拉
Oh, my God!
天啊
Ella!
艾拉
No. Ella.
不 艾拉
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
No.
Oh, God.
老天
Oh, God.
天啊
Honey, honey.
宝贝 宝贝
Wake up, wake up.
醒醒 快醒醒
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
不 不不不 不不
You're dreaming. Dreaming.
你在做梦 做梦
Wake up! Wake up!
快醒醒 醒醒啊
Wake up!
醒醒
It's a dream.
只是做梦
It's a dream!
只是做梦
It's a goddamn dream!
只是该死的梦
Fucking nightmares.
操蛋的噩梦
Oh, boy.
老天
I just had a really bad dream.
我做了一个噩梦
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I was onstage, and I...
梦里我在台上 我...
there was a huge audience, and I didn't even know the play.
台下有很多观众 但我连在演什么都不知道
Like, I didn't have a clue.
一头雾水
I hate those dreams.
我讨厌这种梦
I think I got you beat.
我的梦好像比你的更可怕
Oh, it's really nice in here.
这里面很漂亮
Okay, that's encouraging.
这倒是让人松了口气
Two doors.
两扇门
What, last night there were three?
怎么 昨晚有三扇门吗
Yeah, there was another one right behind this bookshelf here.
对 书架后面还有一扇门
Went to this staircase,
通向一座楼梯
and then-then there was this weird kind of hall
然后有一道奇怪的走廊
that went around and led to a place-- under the house.
绕来绕去 最终走到房子下面
And Ella... God, it was horrible.
而艾拉就... 天啊 那景象太可怕了
What's behind this door?
这扇门后面有什么
This is where the washer is.
原来洗衣机在这里
God, this is a gigantic laundry room.
这洗衣房也太大了
This is it right here from the dream.
梦里这张照片就在这里
Oh, sure, that's a bummer.
好吧 真令人失望
Okay, so, um, you saw the picture,
你就是看到这张照片后
and then you put it all in your dream.
无意识地梦见了这一切
Okay, okay, but-but at what point did I actually fall asleep?
但我具体是什么时候睡着的呢
Immediately after sex, like always.
做完爱后倒头就睡 跟平时一样
You did. You did.
是真的
You don't remember me getting up and leaving the bedroom?
你不记得我有起来 走出卧室
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think so.
应该没有
Mm, no. I don't think so.
我觉得没有
I would've woken up.
如果有我会醒的
You're not very good at sneaking around.
你动静挺大的
So everything from the time I got out of bed was a dream.
所以我下床之后的那一切都是梦境
Sounds like it.
听起来是的
And I never went downstairs?
我没去过楼下
Nope.
没有
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗
In this room?
这个房间吗
This house.
这栋房子
No. Do you?
不喜欢 你呢
I hate it.
我讨厌它
But we just got here.
但我们才刚到
I know, but sometimes when you pick something online,
我不知道 但有时在网上选的东西
you don't really know what you're getting,
并不知道实物是怎样的
and you make a mistake. It happens.
所以会做出错误决定 常有的事
Where are we gonna go now?
那我们现在要去哪
Hotel for a little while, someplace really fun.
先去酒店住几天 去好玩的地方
The important thing is that we'll all be together
重要的是 我们一家人能在一起
before I have to start work and you and your dad go home.
很快我就得去工作 你和爸爸回家
But how long will you be gone?
但你要离开多久
Eight weeks.
八星期
That's a really long time.
八星期好久啊
I know, but you and your dad are gonna come visit
我知道 但你和爸爸中途会来看我
halfway through, like we talked about.
我们之前说过的
Why can't we just be with you the whole time?
我们为什么不能一直陪着你
Let's just go outside and run around
上车前 我们先到外面
before we have to get in the car.
到处逛逛 玩一会
Seven, eight, nine, ten, here I come!
七 八 九 十 我来了
西奥:你们俩真有爱
西奥:这是你的手机吗
Darn it.
该死
← 上一页
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
下一页 →