学字幕网

伯德小姐 Lady Bird 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
下一页 →
Amen.
阿门
Some of the students were disturbed by your posters.
你的海报让一些同学不太舒服
It's just a bird head on a lady body,
只是鸟头加女生身体而已
or vice versa.
或者女生头加鸟身体
I think it's a little upsetting.
我觉得这些图有些令人不安
It's my tradition to run for office.
竞选是我的传统
Don't worry. I won't win.
但别担心 我选不上的
That's not what I'm worried about.
我担心的不是这个
This won't mess with my scholarship, will it?
这件事不会影响我的奖学金 对吧
No. You're okay there.
不会 你奖学金没问题
You have a performative streak, I think.
我认为你的表现欲很强
Yeah, I think that too.
我也这么想
Maybe you would enjoy theater arts.
或许你会喜欢戏剧
They're having auditions for the fall musical.
秋季音乐剧正在面试招演员
Do we have that here?
我们这儿也有音乐剧吗
It's a collaborative effort with the men at Xavier.
我们和泽维尔高中的男生们联合排演
How am I a senior and not know we have that?
为什么我都高三了才第一次听说
Perhaps you haven't always been an active part of this community.
或许是因为你没有积极参加社区活动
They do a fall musical and a spring play,
秋季排演音乐剧 春季则是话剧
and from what I hear, it's a real blast.
我听说场场爆满
What I'd really like is to be on math olympiad.
我想去参加奥数比赛培训
But math isn't something you're terribly strong in.
但你不是特别擅长数学
That we know of yet.
这倒是
- There you go. - Thanks.
-给你 -谢谢
"Julie" doesn't need to be in quotes.
"朱莉"不需要用引号
- But it's not my real name. - It's not the same thing.
-但这不是我真名 -这和我的不一样
I'm not sure you're right.
好像不是吧
I love this neighborhood.
我喜欢这个街区
Yeah, it's so beautiful.
对 太美了
If I lived here,
要是我住这儿
I would definitely have my wedding in the backyard.
我绝对要在家后院办婚礼
I'd have friends over all the time to study and eat snacks.
我会每天都请朋友来家里写作业 吃零食
I'd be like,
我还会说
"Mom, we're taking the snacks upstairs to the TV room."
"妈 我们拿零食上楼 去电视房吃了"
I'd have my own bathroom.
我会有自己的浴室
I can't stop you dicks from hanging out here,
我不能阻止你们俩混蛋在这儿玩
but quit wrinkling all the magazines!
但你们别把杂志弄皱了
When I'm in this store, I'm not your sister.
只要我进店 我就不是你妹妹
I'm a customer, Miguel. I'm always right.
我是顾客 米格尔 顾客总是对的
Ever since she moved in,
从她搬进来后
your brother and Shelly are becoming the same person.
你哥哥和谢丽就差不多合体了
No way.
别胡说
Yeah, okay. Maybe.
好吧 可能确实如此
See, why don't I look like that?
看见没 为什么我就不能长她这样
Yeah. Just once,
哪怕一次就好
I'd like to have the song "New York Groove" playing
我希望能在听《纽约节奏》的时候
and feel like it really applies to my life.
觉得这首歌写的就是我的生活
You've never even been to New York.
你从没去过纽约
That's why I'm applying to New York colleges.
这就是为什么我想申请纽约的大学
Do you know if Sarah Lawrence is actually in the city?
你知道莎拉·劳伦斯学院就住在纽约吗
Your parents would pay for that?
你父母给你出钱上学
Scholarships, financial aid...
有奖学金 助学金
I'll figure it out.
我会找到办法的
My mom thinks I can't get in, but she is sorely mistaken.
我妈觉得没学校会要我 但她大错特错了
- What about terrorism? - Don't be a republican.
-恐怖袭击怎么办 -别来共和党那一套
Probably just gonna go to city college.
我很可能就去个市立学院
Put the magazine back!
把杂志放回去
Shit!
该死
You doing okay, mama?
你还好吗 妈妈
Yeah, that was terrifying, wasn't it?
还好 太吓人了 是不是
Thank god you were there.
还好有你在
So I guess we can't have pencils anymore.
我们以后不能再用铅笔了
Yeah, just gotta go back to quill tipped markers. Crayola.
是的 以后还是用蜡笔吧
Right. Thank you. It's for you. I got it for the baby.
好的 谢谢 送你的 我给宝宝买的
- I couldn't resist it. - She loves pink.
-我忍不住买了 -她喜欢粉色
It's more for you and Andrea than it is for the baby.
说是给宝宝 其实主要是给安德里亚和你的
I'm sorry I didn't have time to wrap it.
对不起我没来得及包得那么精美
- No, it's perfect. - Okay. Good.
-没事 这样很好 -好吧
I'll see you tomorrow. Or, I mean, later.
明天见 或者说 待会儿见
- Thank you. - Okay.
-谢谢 -不用谢
Did you know toothpaste is basically ineffective.
你知不知道牙膏根本没有用
- It's like sucking on a mint. - Mike Kelly died.
-就像吃薄荷糖一样 -迈克·凯利死了
I didn't even know he was sick again.
我根本不知道他又生病了
How old was he?
他多大年纪了
Only 56.
才56岁
- Can Shelly and I get in there? - In a minute, honey.
-我和谢丽能进来吗 -等一下 孩子
- Dad and I are still in here. - That's too young.
-我和爸爸还在里面 -那确实太年轻了
Lady Bird, you better be dressed.
淑女鸟 你最好穿好衣服
I am dressed.
我穿好了
Yeah. I'm gonna send them a note.
我要写张字条问候一下他们
Do you think that Shelly and Miguel
你觉得谢丽和米格尔
have sex on the pullout couch?
会在沙发床上做吗
Oh, yeah.
当然会
Why can't I just make the eggs?
为什么不能让我炒鸡蛋
Because you take too long,
因为你做得太慢
you make a big mess, and I have to clean the whole thing up.
而且会弄得一团糟 我还得收拾残局
Eggs aren't good for the environment anyways.
吃鸡蛋不利于保护环境
- What? - You heard her.
-什么 -你听到了
Eat quickly, please.
麻烦你快点吃
Look at all these pictures.
看看这些照片
Every newspaper looks like USA Today.
每家报纸看起来都跟《今日美国》一个样
Shelly and I are trying to be vegan,
谢丽和我在试着当素食主义者
hence the soy milk.
所以我们开始喝豆奶
You wear leather jackets.
你们穿的是皮夹克
But they're vintage, so they don't support the industry.
是古着 不会促进皮质产业发展
They aren't done. There's white stuff.
鸡蛋还没熟 还有白色的东西
You know how much you love Brambles?
你知道你有多爱布兰博斯吗
Pigs are smarter than him even.
猪都比他聪明
I never thought Brambles was a genius, okay?
我从没觉得布兰博斯是个天才 好吗
Mom, the eggs are not done.
妈妈 鸡蛋都没熟
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
下一页 →