学字幕网

伯德小姐 Lady Bird 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 15 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Are you and mom gonna get a divorce over this?
你和妈妈会因为这事离婚吗
No. We can't afford to.
不会 我们负担不起
Dad.
I'm kidding, no.
我开玩笑的 不会
I love your mom.
我爱你妈妈
Does mom hate me?
妈妈恨我吗
You both have such strong personalities.
你们俩个性都太要强
She doesn't know how to help you and it frustrates her.
她不知道怎么才能帮到你 所以才沮丧
I wish she'd talk to me.
我希望她能跟我说句话
She will. I know.
她会的 我知道
Happy 18.
18岁快乐
Thanks.
谢谢你
Do you want some?
你想来点吗
Yes.
好啊
One pack of Camel Lights please,
我要一包骆驼
and a scratcher,
一张刮刮乐
and a Playgirl.
一本《花花女郎》
ID.
身份证
That'll be 10.87.
一共10.87美元
Oh, um, it's my birthday today.
对了 今天是我生日
I'm 18, which is why all these things, I can buy them.
我18岁了 所以可以买这些东西
Okay. Happy birthday.
这样啊 生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
With her scholarships
用上她的奖学金
and then if we refinance the house, then where are we?
我们再为房子重新贷下款 看还差多少
You're only supposed to use it for emergencies.
你只能在紧急情况下用
It's my tracking device.
这是我的追踪器
- Thank you for driving. - You're welcome.
-谢谢你开车送我 -不客气
You're not coming?
你不来吗
You can't walk up to the gates anymore, anyway.
反正现在有安检了 我没法陪你走到登机口
Yeah, but I'm going to college.
那倒是 可是我要去上大学了呀
Well, dad will walk you to security.
你爸会送你到安检那儿
Parking's too expensive here.
这里停车太贵了
There it is.
到了
There it is.
到了
Hello.
我来了
It's okay.
没事的
She'll be back.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
她会回来的
看着你长大是我今生最棒的冒险
亲爱的淑女鸟 我怀上你真是个奇迹 当时我已将近四十二岁
但我想起我的奇迹你刚出生时我给你取的名字
亲爱的克里斯汀 我知道你现在叫淑女鸟了 很好听
She was worried that
她担心自己
there would be errors or mistakes or something,
会写错字之类的
that you'd judge her writing abilities.
这样你就会说她不会写作
I wouldn't do that.
不会的
I thought you should have them,
我觉得你应该读到这些信
but I want you to know how much she loves you,
我想让你知道她有多爱你
but also don't tell her I salvaged them, okay?
但别告诉她我把信抢救出来了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Do you believe in god?
你相信上帝吗
- No. - Why not?
-不信 -为什么呢
Really? Uh, it's ridiculous.
你是认真的吗 上帝这事很荒唐
People call each other by names
人们互相叫着
that their parents made up for them,
父母为他们取的名字
but they won't believe in god.
却不相信上帝
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Christine. My name is Christine.
克里斯汀 我叫克里斯汀
I'm David.
我叫大卫
You shake.
你竟然握手
- I shake. - Okay.
-是啊 -好吧
- Where you from? - Sacramento.
-你是哪里人 -萨克拉门托
Sorry. Where?
不好意思 哪里
San Francisco.
旧金山
Oh, cool. Yeah. San Francisco's a great city.
酷啊 旧金山地方不错
Really.
我说真的
Bruce. Bruce.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
No. My name is David.
错了 我叫大卫
Jesus Christ. You have really bad music.
天哪 你这些音乐可真够烂的
It's all greatest hits.
都是最热门的曲子
But they're the greatest.
可它们就是最热门的
What's wrong with that?
热门有什么错吗
Oh, god!
天哪
I'm sorry.
对不起
What do you want us to do? She's drunk.
你要我们做什么 她喝醉了
Excuse me. What day is it?
不好意思 今天星期几
Sunday.
礼拜日
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've reached the McPherson family.
这是麦克弗森家
Please leave a message. Thank you.
请留言 谢谢
Hi, mom and dad.
妈妈 爸爸
It's me. Christine.
是我 克里斯汀
It's the name you gave me. It's a good one.
你们为我取的名字 很好听
Dad, this is more for mom.
爸爸 这通电话主要是给妈妈的
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Did you feel emotional the first time
你第一次在萨克拉门托开车时
that you drove in Sacramento?
你激动吗
I did, and I wanted to tell you,
我很激动 而且我很想告诉你
but we weren't really talking when it happened.
可惜那时我们不说话
All those bends I've known my whole life,
我熟悉的每一处转弯
and stores
每一家商店
and the whole thing.
以及所有一切
But I wanted to tell you...
但我想告诉你
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you. I'm...
谢谢你 我...
Thank you.
谢谢你
← 上一页
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15