学字幕网

搏击俱乐部 Fight Club 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →
There's... nothing up there.
上面什么都没有了
You can't go into the unit. Police orders.
你不能进去 这是警方的命令
Do you have somebody you can call?
你有人可以联络吗?
How embarrassing.
真丢脸
A houseful of condiments and no food.
房里只有调味料 没有东西吃
The police later told me the pilot light might have gone out
警方说可能是炉火火苗熄了
letting out just a little bit of gas.
所以瓦斯外泄
That gas could have filled the condo.
瓦斯慢慢充满房里
1700 square feet with high ceilings for days and days.
好几天来慢慢累积
Then the refrigerator's compressor could have clicked on.
后来碰到冰箱压缩机启动...
Yeah?
喂?
I can hear you breathing...
我听到你的呼吸...
If you ask me now, I couldn't tell you why I called him.
我也不知道为什么打电话找他
- Hello? - Who's this?
- 喂? - 你是哪位?
- Tyler? - Who is this?
- 泰勒吗? - 你是谁?
We met... We met on the airplane.
我们在飞机上见过
We had the same suitcase?
公事包一模一样的
The clever guy?
那个聪明人?
Oh, yeah. Right.
对了
I called a second ago.
我刚才也打过
There was no answer. I'm at a payphone.
没有人接电话 我是用的公用电话
Yeah, I never pick up my phone.
我从不接电话 只回拔电话
So what's up?
怎么了?
Well. You're not gonna believe this.
说了你也不会相信
You know, it could be worse.
你知道吗 这还算好的
A woman could cut off your penis while you sleep and toss it out of a car.
万一被女人割老二 再被她丢到别人车上才惨
There's always that. I don't know.
那种事也可能发生
When you buy furniture, you tell yourself, that's it.
只是每次买家具时都会想
That's the last sofa I'll need.
"这是我最后一次买沙发"
Whatever happens, that sofa problem is handled.
"我要好好保护这套沙发"
I had it all. I had a stereo that was very decent.
我什么都有 还有高级音响
A wardrobe that was getting very respectable.
漂亮的衣柜
I was close to being complete.
不用多久我就什么都有了
Shit, man. Now it's all gone.
可是现在却一无所有
All gone.
一无所有
All gone.
一无所有
Do you know what a duvet is?
你听过鸭绒垫子吗?
- A comforter. - It's a blanket.
- 棉被? - 是毯子
Just a blanket. Why do guys like you and I know what a duvet is?
我们一定要知道鸭绒垫子吗?
Is this essential to our survival in the hunter-gatherer sense?
我们一定要字字斟酌吗?
No.
不用
What are we, then?
那你和我算什么?
I dunno. Consumers.
消费者啊
Right. We're consumers.
对 我们就是消费者
We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession.
我们满脑子想的都是物质
Murder, crime, poverty. These things don't concern me.
我不关心凶杀案和贫穷问题
What concerns me are celebrity magazines,
我只关心名人杂志
television with 500 channels,
5百个频道的电视
some guy's name on my underwear.
我内裤上印着谁的名字
Rogaine. Viagra. Olestra.
生发剂 威尔钢 减肥药
Martha Stewart.
还有万能的玛莎
Fuck Martha Stewart.
去她的玛莎
She's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down.
玛莎所造就的世界慢慢沉沦
So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.
去你的沙发和绿条纹沙发布
I say never be complete.
不要让自己什么都有
I say stop being perfect.
不要做完美的人
I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
我们要进化 水来土掩
But that's me, and I could be wrong.
那只是我的意见 也许我错了
Maybe it's a terrible tragedy.
也许你很重视那些东西
It's just stuff. Not a tragedy...
只是一堆身外物 无所谓
You did lose a lot of versatile solutions for modern living.
你的确损失不少现代家具
Fuck, you're right. I don't smoke.
没错 你说得对 哦不 我不抽烟
My insurance is probably gonna cover it, so...
我的保险会赔偿的
What?
怎么了?
The things you own end up owning you.
你已经被物质奴役了
Do what you like, man.
随便你吧
Oh, it's late.
很晚了
- Hey, thanks for the beer. - Yeah, man.
- 谢谢你请我喝酒 - 不客气
I should find a hotel.
我要找家饭店才行
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
A hotel?
饭店?
Yeah.
是啊
Just ask, man.
开口问嘛
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Oh, God. Three pitchers of beer and you still can't ask.
噢 天 都喝三杯酒了 还不敢问
What?
什么?
You called me because you needed a place to stay.
你找我是因为你没地方住
Oh, hey. No, no, no.
我不是...
Yes, you did. So just ask.
就是 开口说就是了
Cut the foreplay and just ask, man.
别装了 直接说吧
Would... Would that be a problem?
会给你带来麻烦吗?
Is it a problem for you to ask?
你开口问会有什么麻烦吗?
Can I stay at your place?
我可以到你家借住吗?
Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢了
I want you to do me a favor.
我要你帮我一个忙
Yeah, sure.
什么忙?
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
用力打我
What?
什么?
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
我要你用尽全力打我
Let me tell you a little bit about Tyler Durden.
我先介绍泰勒德顿
Tyler was a night person.
他是个夜猫子
While the rest of us slept, he worked.
我们睡觉的时候他却在工作
He had one part-time job as a projectionist.
他兼职做放映师
A movie doesn't come all on one big reel. It comes on a few.
电影分好几卷 并非一卷到底
Someone has to switch the projectors at the exact moment
需要有人准确的
that one reel ends and the next one begins.
接上两卷胶卷
You can see little dots come into the upper right corner of the screen.
你会在右上方看到小点点
In the industry, we call them cigarette burns.
我们的行话叫做香烟烙点
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →