学字幕网

搏击俱乐部 Fight Club 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
OK. Let's partner up.
开始分组吧
Pick someone special to you tonight.
选一个今晚对你很特别的人
Hey.
- We need to talk. - Sure.
- 我要跟你谈谈 - 好啊
I'm onto you.
我知道你的底细
What?
什么?
Yeah. You're a faker. You're not dying.
你是假的 你根本不会死
Sorry?
你说什么?
In the Tibetan-philosophy, Sylvia-Plath sense of the word, I know we're all dying.
某种观点看来 我们都会死
- But you're not dying the way Chloe is. - So?
- 可是你跟克萝伊的情况不同 - 怎样?
So you're a tourist.
你什么团体都参加
I've seen you. I saw you at melanoma, I saw you at tuberculosis.
我见过你 你参加过黑肿瘤课 肺结核课
I saw you at testicular cancer!
还有睾丸癌团体
I saw you practising this.
你演练过了对吧?
Practising what?
演练什么?
Telling me off.
跟我对质的话啊
Is it going as well as you hoped...Rupert?
结果与你预期一样吗? 陆波?
I'll expose you.
我要揭露你的事
Go ahead. I'll expose you.
去啊 我也会揭露你的事
Come together. Let yourselves cry.
好了 大家一起发泄吧
Oh, God. Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样子?
It's cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.
这比看电影便宜 还有咖啡喝
Look, this is important.
这是很重要的
These are my groups. I've been coming for over a year.
那些是属于我的团体 我参加这些团体1年了
- Why do you do it? - I don't know.
- 你又是为什么? - 不清楚
When people think you're dying, they listen to you instead of...
快死的人 说话特别有份量
Instead of waiting for their turn to speak.
别人不敢打断
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
Share yourself... completely.
完全分享你的事
Look, you don't want to get into this. It becomes an addiction.
你不会想继续下去了 你会上瘾的
Really?
真的?
I'm not kidding.
我说真的
I can't cry if another faker is present, and I need this.
我需要这些课程好好哭泣
You gotta find somewhere else to go.
请你另觅他处
Candystripe a cancer ward. It's not my problem.
那是你的问题 可不关我的事
No, wait a second. Hold on.
等一下 别走
We'll split up the week, OK?
我们平分好了
You take lymphoma and tuberculosis.
淋巴瘤和肺结核给你
You take tuberculosis. My smoking doesn't go over at all.
肺结核给你 我太爱抽烟了
OK. Good. Fine. Testicular cancer should be no contest.
好 睾丸癌没有争议吧?
Technically, I have more right to be there.
我比你有资格去
You still have your balls.
因为你还有睾丸
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧?
I dunno. Am I?
你看像吗?
No. No.
What do you want?
那你要什么?
I'll take the parasites.
寄生菌
You can't have both. Take the blood parasites.
你不能都要 血液寄生菌给你好了
- I want brain parasites. - I'll take the blood but I want brain dementia.
- 我要脑寄生菌 - 我也要脑寄生菌
- I want that. - You can't have the whole brain.
- 我要 - 脑部分很多区 你不能通通去
So far, you have four. I only have two.
你分到四个 我只分到两个
OK. Take both the parasites. They're yours.
好吧 寄生菌都给你
Now we both have three...
我们两都各分到三个了
Hey! You left half your clothes.
你的衣服掉了
What, are you selling those?
你卖脏衣服?
Yes! I'm selling some clothes!
没错 我是卖衣服的
So! We each have three. That's six.
我们各三天 那一共六天
What about the seventh day? I want bowel cancer.
第七天呢? 我要肠癌
The girl had done her homework.
她也下过功夫
No. No. I want bowel cancer.
我要肠癌
That's your favorite too? Tried to slip it by me, eh?
那也是你的最爱? 那么我们分吧?
Look, we'll split it. Take the first and third Sunday.
好 我们分配一下 你每个月的单数周去
Deal.
Looks like this is goodbye.
看来要道别了
Let's not make a big thing out of it.
没什么大不了的
How's this for not making a big thing?
这当然没什么大不了
Hey, Marla!
玛拉
Marla!
玛拉
Maybe we should exchange numbers.
我们交换电话号码吧
Should we?
要吗?
- We might wanna switch nights. - OK.
- 或许有时会想换时间啊 - 好
This is how I met Marla Singer.
我就是这样认识玛拉辛格的
Marla's philosophy of life was that she might die at any moment.
玛拉的哲学是 她随时都会死
The tragedy, she said, was that she didn't.
悲惨的是 她一直都没死
It doesn't have your name! Who are you?
你没写名字 你是谁?
Cornelius? Rupert?
柯里纳斯? 陆波?
Travis? Any of the stupid names you give each night?
崔维斯? 到底是哪个蠢名字?
You wake up at SeaTac. SFO. LAX.
我在西雅图机场上醒来 或旧金山机场 或洛城机场
You wake up at O'Hare.
或欧哈机场
Dallas Fort Worth.
或达拉斯机场
BWI.
或巴华机场
Pacific. Mountain. Central.
太平洋 山区 或中央时区
Lose an hour. Gain an hour.
有时多一小时 有时少一小时
The check-in for that flight isn't for another two hours, sir.
两小时前就要办登机手续 先生
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
你的生命一分一分的消逝
You wake up at Air Harbor International.
在哈柏国际机场醒来
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place,
若在不同时间于不同地点醒来
could you wake up as a different person?
你会变成不同的人吗?
Everywhere I travel, tiny life.
我不管到哪 都有琐事
Single-serving sugar and cream.
一包糖 一包奶精
Single pat of butter.
一包奶油
The microwave cordon bleu hobby kit.
方型的微波炉餐
Shampoo-conditioner combos.
旅行用洗发精组
Sample-package mouthwash. Tiny bars of soap.
简单的牙刷牙膏 小肥皂
The people I meet on each flight,
我在每架飞机上遇到的人
they're single-serving friends.
也都是一面之缘的朋友
Between takeoff and landing, we have our time together. That's all we get.
在起飞和降落前 我们相互之间分享一点时间
Welcome!
欢迎
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
总之时间一到 大家都翘辫子
I was a recall coordinator. My job was to apply the formula.
我是一名汽车召回协调员 我的工作就是使用一些公式
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →