学字幕网

搏击俱乐部 Fight Club 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 20 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20
near 400 gallons of nitroglycerin!
在400加仑的炸药的旁边
Cool it, Tyler!
泰勒...
Come on! Don't go!
别这样嘛 不要走
What?!
什么?
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
This is it.
精彩时刻就要到了
The beginning. Ground zero.
一切重新回到原来的起点
I think this is about where we came in.
这大概就是我们的故事开始的地方吧
Do you have a speech for the occasion?
你想说几句话纪念这个伟大的时刻吗?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
I still can't think of anything.
我还是没想到要说什么
Flashback humor.
重演幽默片段
It's getting exciting now.
越来越刺激了
Two and a half.
还有两分钟半
Think of everything we've accomplished.
想想我们过去的成就吧
Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history.
我们将从这面窗户外 看到经济事件的历史镜头
One step closer to economic equilibrium.
离经济自由时刻又近了一步
Why is she here?
她怎么会在这里?
Tying up loose ends.
她逃不掉的
Put me down, you baldheaded fuck!
放我下来
I beg you, please don't do this.
我求求你 不要这样做
I'm not doing this.
不是我做的
We are doing this.
是我们俩一起做的
- This is what we want. - No.
- 我们两个都想这样 - 不是
I don't want this.
我不想要这样
Right. Except you is meaningless now.
没错 可是现在你的已经没有意义了
We have to forget about you.
我们得把你忘了
You're a voice in my head.
你是我脑中的声音而已
You're a voice in mine!
你也只是我脑中的声音
- Why can't I get rid of you? - You need me.
- 为什么我无法干掉你? - 你需要我
No. I don't. I really don't any more.
不 我真的 再也不需要你了
You created me.
我是你创造出来的
I didn't create some loser alter ego to make me feel better.
我可不会为了让自己好过点 就创造你这样的东西出来
Take some responsibility.
负点责任吧
I do.
我有
I am responsible for all of it and I accept that.
我愿意为这一切负责 我接受这一切
So, please, I'm begging you, please call this off.
我求求你了 请你取消这一切吧
Have I ever let us down?
我曾经让我们失望过吗?
How far have you come because of me?!
因为我 你成长了不少吧?
I will bring us through this.
我会照顾着你的
As always, I will carry you kicking and screaming
跟以前一样 我会保护你 即使你又哭又闹
and in the end you will thank me.
最后你还是会感谢我的
Tyler. Tyler.
我很感谢你
I'm grateful to you. For everything that you've done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切
But this is too much. I don't want this.
可是这次太夸张了 我不想要这个
What do you want?
那你要什么?
Your shitjob back?
回去做原来的烂工作?
Fucking condo world, watching sitcoms? Fuck you! I won't do it.
烂公寓 看烂电视剧 去他的! 我才不要这样干
- This can't be happening. - It's already done, so shut up!
- 天啊 这事可不能够发生 - 已经都准备好了 闭嘴
60 seconds till CRI.
60秒 乖点
I can figure this out. This isn't even real.
我可以解决的 这些都是假的
You're not real, that gun... That gun isn't even in your hand.
你不是真实的 那枪...枪也不是真在你手上
The gun's in my hand.
枪在我手上
Good for you. It doesn't change a thing.
你那样做也没有用的
Why do you wanna put a gun to your head?
你干嘛拿枪顶着自己的脑袋
Not my head, Tyler.
不是我的头 泰勒
Our head.
是我们两个的头
Interesting.
很有趣
Where are you going with this, Ikea boy?
你想要怎么样?
Hey. It's you and me.
这可是我们俩的事
Friends?
朋友?
Tyler,
泰勒
I want you to really listen to me.
我要你认真的听我说
OK.
好的
My eyes are open.
我的眼睛睁开着
What's that smell?
什么味道?
- Where is everybody? - Oh, no. What's going on?
- 其他人呢? - 我不知道 怎么回事?
Mr Durden!
德顿先生
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you... Are you all right, sir?
你...你没事吧 长官?
Oh, yeah, I'm OK.
哦 是的 我没事
You look terrible, sir. What happened?
你看起来很糟糕 长官 怎么回事?
Nothing, it's no problem.
哦 没什么 没事的
No, no, no, sir.
哦 不 长官...
He's not kidding. You look awful. You need assistance.
他说的很对 你看起来很不好 你需要马上治疗
I'm fine.
我很好
Look, I'm fine... Everything's fine.
你看 我很好 一切都很好
Stop it!
这是干什么?
Let her go.
放开她
You!
你...
Hi, Marla.
嗨 玛拉
Leave her with me. Meet me downstairs.
把她留在这里 你们把东西收拾一下 到楼下会合
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我很确定
You fucker! What kind of sick fucking game are you playing at?!
你这个混蛋 你在玩什么无聊的游戏
Putting me on a...Oh, my God, your face!
居然带我来...天呐 你的脸...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
What happened?
怎么回事?
Don't ask.
不要问
You're shot.
你被枪打伤了
Yes, I'm shot.
没错
Oh, my God.
天啊
- I can't believe he's standing. - One tough motherfucker.
- 不敢相信他还能站着 - 真强悍!
Who did this?
谁开的枪?
I did, actually. Find some gauze.
我自己开的 找点棉纱来
You shot yourself?
你开枪射你自己?
Yes, but it's OK.
对 没事的
Marla, look at me. I'm really OK.
玛拉 看着我 我真的没事
Trust me. Everything's gonna be fine.
相信我 一切都没事了
You met me at a very strange time in my life.
我们相遇的时候 碰巧是我人生中最诡异的一段时间
← 上一页
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20