People always ask me if I know Tyler Durden.
总是有人问我认不认识泰勒 德顿
This is it. Ground zero.
精彩时刻就要到了 一切重新回到原来的起点
Do you have a speech for the occasion?
你想说几句话纪念这个伟大的时刻吗?
With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.
嘴里含着枪 只能支支唔唔的
I can't think of anything.
我还是没想到要说什么
For a second, I forget about Tyler's controlled demolition thing
我差点忘了泰勒控制着破坏行动
and I wonder how clean that gun is.
不知道那把枪有多脏
It's getting exciting now.
越来越刺激了
That old thing, how you always hurt the one you love.
俗话说 人们总会伤害他所爱的人
Well, it works both ways.
其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人
We have front-row seats for this theater of mass destruction.
这出爆破戏 我们坐在最前排
The Demolitions Committee of Project Mayhem wrapped the foundations of 12 buildings with explosives.
大破坏计划准备炸毁12栋楼
In two minutes, primary charges will blow base charges
2 分钟后 炸弹就会被引爆
and a few blocks will be reduced to smouldering rubble.
好几条街都会处于闷烧的状态
I know this because Tyler knows this.
我知道这些 是因为泰勒他知道这些
Two and a half. Think of everything we've accomplished.
还有两分钟半 想想我们过去的成就吧
Suddenly I realize that all of this,
突然间我终于明白了
the gun, the bombs, the revolution,
枪 炸弹 革命...
has got something to do with a girl named Marla Singer.
都跟玛拉辛格这女人有关
Bob. Bob had bitch tits.
鲍伯有大奶奶
This was a support group for men with testicular cancer.
这是睾丸癌患者的安抚团体
The big moosie slobbering all over me, that was Bob.
这个把我抱了个满怀的就是鲍伯
Men is what we are.
我们就是男人
Eight months ago Bob had his testicles removed. Then hormone therapy.
鲍伯8个月前切除了睾丸 接着做荷尔蒙治疗
He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high
他的睾丸激素太高 刺激雌激素
and his body upped the oestrogen.
所以他长了奶子
- That was where I fit... - They'll have to drain my pecs again.
- 这里很适合我... - 他们又要切开我胸部减胸了
...between those huge sweating tits
头被埋在这么大的奶子中间
that hung enormous, the way you'd think of God's as big.
不禁认为上帝的胸部也很壮观
No, wait. Back up. Let me start earlier.
先等等 让我从头说起
For six months, I couldn't sleep.
6个月来我都没法闭眼
With insomnia, nothing's real.
失眠症让我感受不到真实
Everything's far away.
一切都很虚幻
Everything's a copy of a copy
事情都成了相同的拷贝
When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything.
探索外太空会找到一堆企业
The IBM Stellar Sphere.
IBM星球
The Microsoft Galaxy.
微软银河系
The Planet Starbucks.
星巴克星球
I need you out of town this week to cover some red flags.
我要你到外地去处理些疑难杂症
It must have been Tuesday.
今天一定是星期二
He had on his cornflower blue tie.
因为他系着蓝色矢车菊领带
You want me to deprioritize my reports...
我暂时放下手头的工作?
until you advise of a status upgrade?
先处理这些事件
Prioritize these. Here's your flight coupons. Call me if there's any snags.
这是机票折价券 如果遇到临时状况再通知我
He was full of pep.
他很有精神
Must have had his grande latte enema.
一定是喝了不少咖啡
Like so many others, I had become a slave to the Ikea nesting instinct.
我也是个迷上家具装潢的人
Yes. I'd like to order the Erika Pekkari dust ruffles.
我要订家具防尘脚套
Anything clever, like a coffee table in the shape of a yin-yang,
要是看到阴阳形状的咖啡桌
I had to have it.
我就一定要买到
The Klipsk personal office unit.
整组个人咖啡杯
The Hovetrekke home exerbike.
家用固定脚踏车
Or the Ohamshab sofa with the Strinne green stripe pattern.
绿色条纹的高级沙发
Even the Ryslampa wire lamps of environmentally-friendly unbleached paper.
还有装着再生纸灯罩的电灯
I'd flip through catalogues and wonder
我翻着产品目录思考着...
"What kind of dining set defines me as a person?"
哪种餐具能表现我的个人风格?
I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections,
连有瑕疵的盘子我都买了
proof that they were crafted by the honest, hard-working, indigenous peoples of...
因为它们是纯手工制作的
- Please hold. - ...wherever.
- 请再稍等片刻 - 管他呢
We used to read pornography.
以前我们看色情图片寻找刺激
Now it was the Horchow collection.
现在是看产品目录
No. You can't die of insomnia.
失眠症不会死人的
What about narcolepsy?
嗜睡症呢?
I nod off, I wake up in strange places. I have no idea how I got there.
突然睡着 在陌生的地方醒来
You need to lighten up.
你得放松心情
Can you please just give me something?
给我些安眠药吧?
Red and blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals...
红红蓝蓝的安眠药
No. You need healthy, natural sleep.
不行 你需要健康自然的睡眠
Chew some valerian root and get more exercise.
吃点拔地麻根 多做运动
Hey, come on. I'm in pain.
别走嘛 我很痛苦啊
You wanna see pain? Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights.
星期二到教堂去见识见识真正的痛苦
See the guys with testicular cancer.
看看那些得了睾丸癌的人
I always wanted three kids...
我一直想要三个孩子
two boys and a girl.
两男一女
Mindy wanted two girls and a boy.
敏蒂要两女一男
We never could agree on anything.
我俩意见一直不合
Well, I... She...She had her first child last week.
她上礼拜生了第一个宝宝
With... With her... With her new husband.
是她新任丈夫的
Thank God, you know...
谢天谢地
Everyone, let's thank Thomas for sharing himself with us.
谢谢汤玛斯与我们分享
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢汤玛斯...
I look around this room, and I see a lot of courage.
我看到各位的勇气
And that gives me strength.
也带给我力量
We give each other strength.
我们互相给予彼此力量
It's time for the one-on-ones.
一对一的时间到了
So let's all of us follow Thomas's example and really open ourselves up.
以汤玛斯的例子为准则 敞开心胸吧
Could you find a partner?
请各自寻找搭档
And this is how I met the big moosie.
我就是这样认识大奶奶的
His eyes already shrink-wrapped in tears.
他的眼睛早就热泪盈眶