学字幕网

婚姻故事 Marriage Story 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 28
下一页 →
What I love about Nicole...
我之所以爱妮可...
she makes people feel comfortable about even embarrassing things.
即便是令人尴尬的事 她也能让大家感到自在
Hey, you look like you care about animals.
你看上去很关爱动物
Yes, I do.
是的
She really listens when someone is talking.
当别人诉说时 她总能认真倾听
- Do you want to sign up here? - You know what? I...
-愿意登记一下吗 -其实我...
It's funny, I actually signed up for this
真巧 我登记过了
but I never heard from you guys.
但我从没有收到过回复
Sometimes she listens too much for too long.
有时她会因此花费太多的时间
Okay, if you email me here...
好吧 如果你给我发电邮...
Thank you so much. Have a good day. Good luck.
非常感谢 祝你今天愉快 祝好运
She's a good citizen.
她是个好市民
- Just call him. - I'm not calling.
-打给他就好 -我不打
She always knows the right thing to do
当遇到棘手的家庭琐事时
when it comes to difficult family shit.
她总能知道该如何处理
Call him.
打给他
I get stuck in my ways,
当我犹豫不决时
and she knows when to push me and when to leave me alone.
她知道何时该推我一把 何时该让我一个人静静
She cuts all our hair.
我们的头发都是她剪
She's always inexplicably
她总是莫名其妙地
brewing a cup of tea that she doesn't drink.
泡一杯茶 却不喝
And it's not easy for her to put away a sock, or close a cabinet,
对她来说 把袜子收好 或关上柜门 或洗碗
or do a dish, but she tries for me.
都不容易 但她会为了我努力去做
Nicole grew up in LA around actors,
妮可在洛杉矶长大 身边都是演员
and directors, and movies, and TV,
导演 电影和电视
and is very close to her mother, Sandra,
她和她的母亲桑德拉
and Cassie, her sister.
以及她姐姐凯茜感情很好
Note the wrapping.
仔细看看包装
Nicole gives great presents.
妮可很会挑选礼物
She is a mother who plays, really plays.
她作为母亲 会用心地陪孩子玩耍
- Lizard? - Yeah.
-蜥蜴吗 -是的
She never steps off playing or says it's too much.
她从不厌烦 或对孩子说玩过头了
- Mom. - And it must be too much some of the time.
-妈妈 -有时候肯定是玩过头了
"...chopped down a Christmas tree..."
"砍下了一颗圣诞树..."
All right.
好吧
Nice. Two, three, four... What?
很好 二 三 四 什么
Are you kidding me? I was just in jail!
这是在逗我吗 我刚坐过牢
Goddamn it!
该死的
- Do not laugh at me! Stop it! - She's competitive.
-别笑话我 别笑了 -她争强好胜
She's amazing at opening jars because of her strong arms,
她胳膊很有力 很会开罐头
which I've always found very sexy.
我觉得她这一点很性感
She keeps the fridge over-full.
她总是把冰箱塞得满满的
No one is ever hungry in our house.
不会饿着家里任何一个人
She can drive a stick.
她会开手动挡
How could you?
你怎么能这样
After that movie, All Over The Girl,
出演了那部叫《情迷少女》的电影后
she could have stayed in LA and been a movie star,
她本可以留在洛杉矶成为一名电影明星
but she gave that up to do theater with me in New York.
但她放弃了这个机会 跟我到纽约去演戏剧
You might as well get what you paid for.
别让你花了冤枉钱
She's brave.
她很勇敢
She's a great dancer.
舞技超群
Infectious. She makes me wish I could dance.
很有感染力 她让我也希望自己会跳舞
She always says when she doesn't know something,
当她不知道什么事 或是没有看过某本书
or hasn't read a book, or seen a film or a play,
某部电影或某部剧时 她都直言不讳
whereas I fake it or say something
而我却会信口开河
like I haven't seen it in awhile.
或是假装自己有一段时间没看了
My crazy ideas are her favorite things
她最喜欢把我的疯狂想法
to figure out how to execute.
付诸实践
Let's try it...
我们来试试...
crawling...
爬行
but also standing.
但同时又站着
She's my favorite actress.
她是我最喜欢的女演员
What I love about Charlie...
我之所以爱查理...
Charlie is undaunted.
查理无所畏惧
He never lets other people's opinions or any setbacks
他从不会因为别人的观点或任何挫折
keep him from what he wants to do.
而放弃自己想做的事
And he liked me, so...
他喜欢我 所以...
Charlie eats like he's trying to get it over with
查理吃东西时总是速战速决
and like there won't be enough food for everyone.
就像有人跟他抢似的
A sandwich is to be strangled while devoured.
吃三明治时总是狼吞虎咽
Is your sweater on backwards?
你的毛衣是不是穿反了
But he's incredibly neat,
但他极其注意整洁
and I rely on him to keep things in order.
我要靠他才能让一切井井有条
So...
那...
He's energy-conscious.
他很有节能意识
Sorry.
抱歉
He doesn't look in the mirror too often.
他不经常照镜子
I cried four times.
我哭了四次
Me too.
我也是
He cries easily in movies.
他看电影时很容易落泪
I wonder if it was the same four.
不知道我们哭的是不是同一个地方
He's very self-sufficient. He can darn a sock,
他非常自立 他会补袜子
and cook himself dinner, and iron a shirt.
给自己做晚饭 烫衬衣
How are we doing over here?
你弄得怎么样了
The peppers are cut.
甜椒切好了
He rarely gets defeated, which...
他很少会有挫败感
I feel like I always do.
而我却经常有
I've got some carrots.
我这还有几根胡萝卜
Charlie takes all of my moods steadily.
查理从容地接纳我所有情绪
He doesn't give in to them or make me feel bad about them.
他不会被我的这些情绪影响 或让我因此难堪
He's a great dresser.
他很会穿搭
He never looks embarrassing, which is hard for a man.
他从不会打扮不得体 男人很难做到这一点
Goddamn it, Charlie, get it together!
该死的 查理 振作起来
He's very competitive.
他非常争强好胜
Come on!
不是吧
- What's this? Who owns Baltic Avenue? - Me.
-这是什么 波罗的海大道是谁的 -我的
How much is it?
多少钱
- I don't have enough. - $450.
-我的钱不够了 -四百五
Okay, so I'm done? I'm done, right? That's it?
好吧 那我破产了 对吗 游戏结束了
This is so frustrating!
太不爽了
1 2 3 4 5 ... 28
下一页 →