学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

Doc Holiday just got off the stagecoach.

霍勒迪医生刚下了公共马车。

- Want me and the boys to come along? - Why do you ask that?

-要我和孩子们一起去吗?-为什么这么问?

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to fool around with him alone.

我当然不想和他单独在一起鬼混。

I don't blame ya, but I'm not gonna make any trouble for Doc Holiday.

我不怪你,但我不会给Holiday医生找麻烦。

He's my best friend.

他是我最好的朋友。

不法之徒
The Outlaw

Britney! Britney! Britney!

‎布兰妮…

When I was 8, my mom realized I could sing.

‎在我八岁时 我妈妈发现我会唱歌

I've always wanted to sing.

‎我总是想要唱歌

It's just something I've always wanted to do.

‎这是我一直都想做的事

Five, six, seven, eight, nine...

五、六、七、八、九……

父女之战:解放布兰妮
Britney Vs. Spears

'I gave every part of my youth

我青春的每一寸时光

to do a job and to go through a savage war.'

都献给了一场野蛮的战争

'It was a different war from year to year

这场战争持续了很多年

and one's reactions were completely different.

并且每个人对它态度都不尽相同

The intensity changed so much that

这场战争强度变化十分剧烈

他们已不再变老
They Shall Not Grow Old

Why don't you go ahead? Sit down and see if you can get comfy.

‎好 你直接开始吧? ‎好 坐下 能否舒适地坐着

-You good? All right. -Yeah.

‎还好吗?好了 ‎是

Take one, marker.

‎第一镜 打板

Wanna start by introducing yourself?

‎要我先从自我介绍开始吗?

Hello, world. Bailey. Take three.

‎世界你好 贝利 第三镜

智能社会:进退两难
The Social Dilemma

I do want to say that we try to do the story legally.

我想说,我们确实尝试过 通过合法手段拍摄这个故事

Shit.

I thought of all the possibilities of what could happen,

我设想这样做可能导致的各种意外

and it kept me up at night.

这令我彻夜难眠

The story that Ric showed me at the beginning

里克一开始给我讲述的故事

海豚湾
The Cove

$1.00!

一块钱!

TYPEWRITERS AND TRANSCRIPTS.

打字机和成绩单

IS THERE ANYTHING MISSING?

还有什么不见了吗?

THE KEY TO THE LADIES ROOM.

女厕所的钥匙也不见了

NOW, EXACTLY WHERE WAS THE FECAL MATERIAL FOUND?

那么 粪便状物体到底是在哪里发现的?

为人师表
Stand and Deliver

We need to take a trip to London.

们得去趟伦敦

May I introduce George Mottershead?

来介绍 这位是George Mottershead

I wonder if I could momentarily pick your brains there, Minister?

部长大人 可否打扰您一会儿

I'm here to tell you the truth about our zoo.

要告诉你们我们动物园真实的一面

This petition, whose idea was it?

个请愿书是谁的主意?

我们的动物园 第一季第六集
Our Zoo S01E06

www.xmqzmz.org

夏末秋字幕组

Come on.

吃吧

"Our Zoo News. Edition One.

《动物园物语》 第一期

"The first thing you need to know about animals is that they're just like human beings

首先我们要知道动物跟我们没有什么区别

only with much better manners.

只是他们比我们更有礼貌

我们的动物园 第一季第一集
Our Zoo S01E01

Morty, you got to come on.

Morty 来

You got to come with me.

跟我走一趟

What's going on?

咋回事儿

I got a surprise for you, morty.

我给你个惊喜

It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about?

可现在是半夜啊

瑞克和莫蒂 第一季第一集
Rick and Morty s01e01

Make way on the bridge!

桥上让道

Battle arms, engage!

作战武器 准备

It is a truth universally acknowledged

凡享受过人脑的僵尸

that a zombie in possession of brains

总渴求更多的人脑

must be in want of more brains.

这已成了一条举世公认的真理

傲慢与偏见与僵尸
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

It's obviously a major malfunction.

显然是一次严重故障

- Their President is a crook. - Well, I'm not a crook.

- 他们的总统是一个骗子 - 呃 我不是骗子

Robert Kennedy was shot in that ballroom.

罗伯特·肯尼迪在舞厅被枪杀

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

感谢万能的主 我们终于自由了!

A sniper has fired at President Kennedy.

一名刺客向肯尼迪总统开枪

超时空接触
Contact

Damn it.

该死

Hello?

有人吗

Is someone there?

是有人在吗

Goddamn it.

该死的

You can't talk right now.

你现在无法说话

你本应离开
You Should Have Left
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
下一页 →