*I'm tired of going round and round*
*我已疲于周而复始*
*I've played the game of love and lost*
*看透了爱情和失去*
*So stop the world and let me off*
*停下世界 让我离去*
*My dreams are shattered, don't you see*
*你可看出我的梦想已经破碎*
*Now you no longer care for me *
*如今你也不再关心我*
- You don't care for me. - Here you go.
-你也不再关心我 -到你了
*I miss the wonder of your kiss*
*我怀念你的吻*
*How could you leave me here like this*
*你怎能就这样离我而去*
*Stop the world and let me off*
*停下世界 让我离去*
*I'm tired of going round and round*
*我已疲于周而复始*
*So stop the world and let me off*
*世界停下 让我离去*
Hey, don't forget the beers. Okay?
别忘了啤酒
- I ain't gonna forget the beers. - Go!
-我才不会把啤酒忘了 -走吧
I'll give you a boost if you want.
要是你需要的话 我可以帮你一把
I don't need your help.
我才不用你帮呢
Ooh, hell, she got you, buddy.
妈呀 你可被她晾着了 伙计
- Toss the beers. - Here you go.
-啤酒扔过来 -接着
- You got it? - Okay, let's go.
-接住了吗 -行了 走吧
All right, all right.
来喽 来喽
Hold up, hold up. The beer.
等等 你俩等下 酒给我
Take this. Take this.
拿走 拿好
Come on in. It's warm.
快下水啊 挺暖和的
Look, you can even wash your hair.
你下水的话还能顺便洗个头
I washed mine last month.
我上个月才洗过
- Jerk. - Watch this. Do it to me.
-坏蛋 -看这个 来泼我
Laura, Keith, come here. Look what I found.
劳拉 基斯 过来看我发现了什么
- Holy shit. - What the hell is that?
-我去 -那是个啥
- What is it... - Hell you doing?
-那是什么 -你们在那干什么
Get out of here! Now!
快离开 立刻
- Geez! - Come on!
-天呐 -快走
Give me my damn clothes! Come on!
快把我的衣服给我 快点
Turn off the beam, fool.
快把探灯关掉 白痴
We got, uh, Steve from Dow,
参会的有 道尔律所的史蒂夫
Ted from Union Carbide, Jerry from Exxon
联合碳化公司的泰德 艾克森石油公司的杰瑞
and Andy from Allied.
还有安奈特的安迪
Welcome to Taft Law, gentlemen.
欢迎各位来到塔夫特律师事务所
Before we get started, a little housekeeping.
开会之前 说点儿题外话
Um, all of you know this young man
大家都知道这位年轻人
as the dedicated Taft associate
我们塔夫特律所的律师
who for the past eight years,
在过去的八年里 兢兢业业
has buried himself in the Superfund law.
致力于攻克超级基金法相关的案件
I'm not paying for that cleanup.
我可不会为清理工作花钱
Well, still it is my pleasure to share with you
还是很荣幸告诉大家
Rob Bilott was welcomed as a partner
罗伯·毕洛刚刚晋升为
here at Taft, Stettinius & Hollister.
塔夫特&斯特蒂纽斯&霍利斯特律所的合伙人
- Good. Good. - Congratulations.
-好样的 -恭喜
Good morning. Taft Law.
早上好 塔夫特律师事务所
One moment. I'll connect you.
稍等片刻 我给您接通
Good morning. Taft Law.
早上好 塔夫特律师事务所
One moment, please.
请稍等片刻
It's the governor's office calling for, um...
州长办公室打来的
calling for Mr. Burke.
找伯克先生
Wilbur Tennant calling on Robbie Bilott.
威尔伯·坦南特 找罗比·毕洛
EPA saddled them with the whole bill,
环境保护局罚了他们全款
and given your client's history at that site,
再看看你客户以前在那里的行为
that... that's a real possibility.
真的有这种可能
- I'll take it back to them. - Good.
-我会转告他们 -很好
Tab 12, Middletown...
第12项 米德尔顿
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
- But they won't leave. - Who's "They"?
-但是他们不肯走 -"他们"是谁
They say they know you.
他们说认识你
They call it a landfill.
他们声称那是填埋
A dump's what it is.
其实就是倾倒垃圾
They told my brother and me no chemicals, just trash,
他们跟我和我兄弟说里面没有化学物质
but we ain't stupid.
但是我们又不傻
Made them videotapes myself.
我全都录下来了
All the proof you need.
你需要的证据都在这里
They're poisoning the creek, killing my animals.
他们污染了溪水 我的牲口都被毒死了
- I'm in the middle of a meeting. - So I want a lawyer.
-我正在开会 -我需要一名律师
Every damn one in Parkersburg too yellow to take my case.
帕克斯堡的律师都胆子太小了 不敢接我的案子
Rob, he wants you back in there.
罗伯 他要你进去
They're all scared shitless of DuPont.
杜邦公司把他们吓得屁滚尿流
Well, I ain't scared of nobody.
但是我谁都不怕
Okay. Kathleen is my paralegal.
好的 凯思琳是我的助理律师
She's gonna give you a directory of lawyers.
她会给你一份律师名录
That's why I called your grandma.
所以我就打电话找了你奶奶
My neighbor tells me, "Call Alma White.
我邻居告诉我 "找阿尔玛·怀特"
"Her grandson's some fancy environment lawyer
"她孙子在辛辛那提
- down in Cincinnati." - Reception.
-是个小有名气的环境律师" -前台
Yes, sir, he's right here. Uh, yes...
是的先生 他就在这里 没错
I am a corporate defense attorney.
我是个企业辩护律师
I defend chemical companies.
我为化学企业辩护