学字幕网

虎豹小霸王 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
下一页 →
-Good night, Pat. -Good night.
-晚安 派特 -晚安
What happened? Old bank was beautiful.
出什么事了? 这家老银行过去很漂亮
People kept robbing it.
老是被人抢劫
It's a small price to pay for beauty.
为了漂亮总是要付出点儿代价的
Hit me.
再给我一张
Again.
再来
Bust!
爆了
Give me credit, Mr Macon?
可以赊点帐吗 马孔先生?
You know my rules, Tom.
你知道我的规矩 汤姆
Well, looks like you just about cleaned everybody out, fella.
噢 看来你又把他们都赢光了 伙计
You haven't lost a hand since you got the deal.
自从你做庄之后就一手都没输过
What's the secret of your success?
你赢牌的秘诀是什么?
Prayer.
祷告
Let's just you and me play.
那就我们两个人玩一把吧
Hit it.
再给我一张
Bust!
爆了
Yeah. You're a hell of a card player, fella.
耶 你是个玩牌的高手 伙计
I know, cos I'm a hell of a card player.
我知道 因为我也是个玩牌的高手
And I can't even spot how you're cheating.
而我甚至都没看出你是怎么出千的
The money stays and you go.
把钱留下 你走吧
Well, we seem to be a little short on brotherly love around here.
噢 看来我们在这儿有点不受欢迎啊
If you're with him, you better get out of here.
要是你跟他是一伙儿的 你最好也给我出去
We're on our way.
我们这就走
-Come on. -I wasn't cheating.
-走吧 -我才没有出千
-Come on! -I wasn't!
-走吧 -我没有
You can die. For that matter, you can both die.
你会死的 要是那样的话 你们两个都要死
-Hear that? -If he invites us to stay, we'll go.
-听见了吗? -要是他请我们留下来 我们就走
-We were gonna leave anyway. -He's gotta invite us to stick around.
-我们反正也要走 -他一定要请我们留下
He'll draw on you. He's ready.
他会朝你拔枪的 他已经准备那么做了
You don't know how fast he is.
你不知道他拔枪的速度有多快
-I'm over the hill, but it can happen to you. -That's just what I wanna hear.
-我已经走下坡了 你也可能一样 -我就想听这个
Every day you get older. Now, that's a law.
每天你都在变老 知道吗 那就是规律
What would you think about maybe asking us to stick around?
你能考虑下求我们留下来吗?
-What? -You don't have to mean it.
-什么? -就算不是真心话也行
Just ask us to stick around. I promise you...
只要求我们留下来 我向你保证...
I can't help you, Sundance.
我可帮不了你 圣丹斯
I didn't know you were the Sundance Kid when I said you were cheating.
我说你出千的时候不知道你就是圣丹斯小子
If I draw on you, you'll kill me.
要是我向你拔枪的话 你就会杀了我
There's that possibility.
很有可能
No. You'd be killing yourself. So why don't you just invite us to stick around?
你这是自寻死路 那你为什么还不求我们留下来呢?
Now, you can do it.
现在 你就可以求我们
And easy. Come on.
这不难 来吧
Come on.
来吧
Why don't you stick around?
为什么你们不留下来呢?
Thanks, but we gotta get going.
谢谢 不过我们要走了
Hey, Kid.
嘿 小子
Hey, Kid! How good are ya?
嘿 小子 你究竟有多厉害?
Like I been telling you, over the hill.
就像我跟你说的那样 走下坡路了
Boy, every time I see Hole in the Wall again, it's like seeing it fresh for the first time.
伙计 每次我看见那个山洞 就像是第一次看到它
And every time that happens I keep asking myself the same question.
于是我每次都会突然问自己这样一个问题
How can I be so damn stupid as to keep coming back here?
"我怎么会这么蠢还要回到这儿来? "
-What's your idea this time? -Bolivia.
-那你这次是主意? -波利维亚
-What's Bolivia? -Bolivia. That's a country, stupid.
-波利维亚是什么? -波利维亚是个国家 笨蛋
In Central or South America. One or the other.
在中美或是南美 反正就在这其中之一
Why don't we just go to Mexico instead?
为什么我们不直接去墨西哥?
Cos all they got in Mexico is sweat. There's too much of that here.
到墨西哥只会让人吃苦头 还不如留在这儿
If we'd been in business in the California gold rush,
要是我们在加利福尼亚淘金潮的时候就开始干的话
where'd we have gone?
我们得去什么地方?
-California, right? -Right.
-加利福尼亚 是吗? -是的
So when I say Bolivia, you just think California.
我说玻利维亚的时候 你想到的就是加利福尼亚
You wouldn't believe what they're finding in the ground down there.
你都不会相信他们都在那儿的地下找到了什么
Silver mines, gold mines, tin mines.
银矿 金矿 锡矿
Payrolls so heavy we'd strain ourselves stealing them.
工资如此丰厚 我们偷走它们的时候还会把自己累够呛
You just keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at!
你继续胡思乱想吧 布奇 你就在行那个
Boy, I got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals.
伙计 我有着世上其他人所没有的洞察力
Hi, News. Whatcha doing?
嗨 万事通 你在做什么?
Oh, howdy, Butch. Nothing.
噢 你好 布奇 没做什么
Nothing.
没做什么
Howdy, Sundance.
你好 圣丹斯
Well, you sure are. You're doing something. What?
你当然在做什么 你在做什么东西 是什么东西?
Just fixing to rob the Union Pacific Flyer,
只是准备抢劫联合太平洋铁路公司的快车
Butch. That's all we had in mind.
布奇 这就是我们想做的
You fellas got everything I told you all wrong.
你们完全没按我说的做
True, we might hit the Flyer,
当然 我们也许会去抢劫那辆快车
but even if we do, it won't be this run. It'll be the next one -the return.
不过就算我们要抢 也不是这一趟 而是返程的那趟
-Sundance and me been checking the banks. -No banks.
-圣丹斯同我去看过那家银行了 -我们不打劫银行
What?
什么?
The Flyer, Butch.
我们打劫快车 布奇
Fellas, bad as they are, banks are better than trains.
伙计们 再怎么说 银行也比火车好抢
They don't move. They stay put. You know the money's in there.
银行不会跑 它们就在那儿 你知道钱就在里边
-When I left I gave orders. -New orders been given.
-我走的时候已经下令了 -我已经下了新的命令
Well, I run things here, Harvey.
噢 我才是这里的老大 哈维
Used to you did.
过去是你
Me now.
现在是我了
This don't concern you!
这跟你没关系
-You tell him to stay out. -Well, he goes his own way like always.
-告诉他别插手 -噢 他总是那样我行我素的
What's the matter with you guys?
你们都是怎么回事?
When I came here, you weren't even a gang.
我来这儿的时候 你们甚至连个团伙都算不上
I formed ya!
是我把你们组织起来的!
-Who says? -Well, read them a clipping, News.
-谁说的? -噢 把剪报念给他们听听 万事通
-Which one? -Any of them!
-哪份? -随便哪份
This one here's from the Salt Lake Herald.
这是盐湖城先锋报的
"Butch Cassidy's Hole in the Wall Gang..."
"布奇·卡西迪率领的山洞帮..."
Butch Cassidy's gang -that's me!
布奇 卡西迪率领的山洞帮-说的是我
You want Harvey to do your planning?
你们要让哈维给你们出计划吗?
To do your thinking? To run things?
要他替你们想吗? 要他替你们做主吗?
-"outlaws with them on..." -Shut up now, News!
-"他们无法无天..." -闭嘴 万事通
Not till I get to the good part, Butch.
我还没读到精彩的地方呢 布奇
"Known to have participated in the holdup are Flat Nose Curry and News Carver."
"据悉一同参与抢劫的有扁鼻子卡瑞和万事通卡维"
I just love to read my name in the paper, Butch.
我就喜欢在报上读到自己的名字 布奇
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
下一页 →