Well, somebody's got to do it, Morty.
总得有人要做的啊 Morty
Th-these seeds aren't gonna get through customs
不塞进直肠里 这些种子
unless they're in someone's rectum, morty.
过不了海关的
And they'll fall right out of mine.
如果我来的话会直接掉出来
I've done this too many times, morty.
我塞过太多次了
I mean, you're young.
你还年轻
You've got your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut, yet malleable.
你还有大好人生 肛门也还紧致有弹性
You got to do it for Grandpa, morty.
帮帮外公吧 Morty
Y-you've got to put these seeds inside your butt.
把这种子塞屁股里吧
Come on, morty. Please, morty.
求你了 Morty
You have to do it, Morty.
你一定要帮我 Morty
The fact is, your son, morty,
事情是这样的 你们的儿子Morty
Has attended this school for a total of seven hours over the last two months.
过去的两个月里一共只上了七个小时的学
Why didn't you notify us?
你之前为什么没有通知我们
I done been notifying you.
我早通知过你们
Have you not been getting the messages
你们没收到
I've been leaving with morty's grandfather?
我留给Morty外公的消息吗
Told you! In your face!
我就说吧
He is ruining our child!
我们的孩子快让他毁了
Wait, what am I celebrating?
等等 我这么高兴干嘛
Yeah, see, I thought something was fishy there,
我就觉得有点可疑
Because it's usually morty's grandpa that's taking him out of school.
因为总是Morty的外公把他从学校接走
What kind of god lets this happen?
上帝怎么会让这种事发生
We had a little incident.
这儿出了点小意外
A student was frozen to death.
有个学生被冻死了
And there's no evidence that a latino student did it!
没有任何证据表明是拉丁裔的学生干的
Everyone wants to take this to a racial place.
总有人想扯到民族问题上去
I won't let them.
我不会让他们得逞的
So, I told him, "Give me the blimfarx," You know?
我跟他说"把blimfarx给我"
This this guy he doesn't understand interstellar currency.
这人根本不懂星际货币
It's, like, I'm trying to eat a flimflam like,
我想吃点胡言乱语
that's what we eat on Girvonesk.
因为咱Girvonesk星就吃这
I don't like it here, Morty.
我不喜欢这儿 Morty
I can't abide bureaucracy.
我忍不了这种官僚主义
I don't like being told where to go and what to do.
我不喜欢让人指手画脚
I consider it a violation.
我觉得这是对我的冒犯
Did you get those seeds all the way up your butt?
你把种子塞屁股里了吗
Let's just get this over with, okay?
咱能快点吗
I mean, these things are pointy.
这些东西尖尖的
That means they're good ones.
这说明品质好
You're a good kid, Morty.
你是个好孩子Morty
Those mega seeds are super valuable to my work.
这些种子对我的研究非常重要
You've been a huge help to me.
你帮了我一个大忙
I'm gonna be able to do all kind of things with them.
有了这些我什么都能干了
It's gonna be great, Morty.
这真是太好了Morty
All kinds of science.
什么样的科学都行
Except you. You go over there.
除了你 你去那边
Why does he have to go over there?
为什么他就得去那边
He's got to go through the new machine.
他要过那边的新机器
What new what new machine?
什么新机器
It's a new machine.
就一新机器
It detects stuff all the way up your butt.
能检查你的屁股深处
Run, Morty! Run!
跑啊 Morty 快跑
Don't think about it!
别管它
Oh, nice, Morty!
聪明啊 Morty
The student becomes the teacher.
青出于蓝胜于蓝
You know me I'm just trying to... Aah!
我只是想 啊啊啊
I need to type in the coordinates to our home world, morty.
我得输入我们自己世界的坐标
Oh, man. I mean, you know, I-I don't want to shoot nobody.
天啊 我不想开枪打人
They're just robots, Morty! It's okay to shoot them! They're robots!
他们是机器人Morty 随便打 他们是机器人
My leg is shot off!
我的腿被打断了
Glenn's bleeding to death!
Glenn要失血而死了
Someone call his wife and children!
谁通知下他老婆孩子
They're not robots, Rick!
他们不是机器人啊Rick
It's a figure of speech, Morty.
这是修辞 Morty
They're bureaucrats. I don't respect them.
他们都是官僚体系的走狗 没关系的
Just keep shooting, Morty.
接着打 Morty
You have no idea what prison is like here!
你不明白这里的监狱有多可怕
We got to get the hell out of here!
我们离开这儿
Did you just come into the cafeteria through a portal?
你刚刚是穿过传送门进了食堂吗
Well, you know, my my ferrari's in the shop.
因为我的法拉利还在店里嘛
You're Morty, right?
你是Morty 是吗
You can get his number later.
你可以晚点找他要电话
Come on, Morty. We got to get out of here.
Morty 我们走
You got to get those seeds out of your ass.
你得去把种子从屁股里弄出来
It's our son with Albert Ein-douche.
这不是咱儿子和阿尔伯特 爱因撕蛋吗
I'm an angry father, not an improvisor.
我是愤怒的父亲 又不是即兴演说家