You can basically just walk on any surface you want, Morty
你想往哪儿走往哪儿走
Up, down, below, turn around to the left.
往上 往下 倒立 转到左边
These things really bring it all together.
怎么都行
You have to turn them on, Morty!
Morty 你得先启动它们
The shoes have to be turned on!
先把鞋子的开关打开
I am not putting my father in a home!
我绝不会送我爸去养老院
He just came back into my life,
他才刚回到我的生活中
And you want to grab him and stuff him under a mattress
你就想这么把他塞床垫下面
like last month's victoria's secret?
跟上月的维多利亚的秘密产品目录为伍吗
I told you I was ordering you something for valentine's day.
我说了我是在给你订情人节礼物嘛
More importantly, your father is a horrible influence on our son.
而且你爸对我们的孩子有很不好的影响
Everything cool in here, Beth?
你们没问题吧 Beth
It's fine, Davin.
没事的 Davin
You know, we did something great today.
我们今天一起完成了一件伟大的事
There's nothing more noble and free than the heart of a horse.
没什么比马儿的心脏更高贵自由了
Since we're fighting,
既然我们在吵架
If you ever have an affair with that guy,
如果你跟那家伙有过什么
I will come to the hotel room and blow my brains out
我就去酒店房间吞子弹
all over your naked bodies.
把脑浆全崩到你的裸体上
Look, I appreciate the stress you're under,
我理解你承受的压力
but morty was having trouble in school way
但是Morty早在我爸搬进来前
Before my dad moved in,
学习就有问题了
and the only influence I can see rick having is that, for the first time in his life,
我唯一能看到Rick带来的影响就是 这么久以来
Morty has a friend.
Morty第一次有了朋友
Well, maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Uh, yeah, maybe I am.
或许是吧
I'm my father's daughter.
我是我爸的女儿
Why do you think I'm a heart surgeon?
不然咋当上心外科医生的
Horse heart surgeon.
马心外科医生
This is principal Vagina no relation.
我是阴道校长 别做联想
I wonder if you and morty's father might be able to have a
请问你和Morty的父亲今天下午能
Chat with me this afternoon?
过来谈谈吗
Morty, oh, you really d-did a number on your legs right now.
Morty你把你的腿弄得真惨
You know, you got to turn the shoes on, morty, for them to work.
你得把开关打开 这鞋子才能用啊
Yeah, look I turned mine on.
看我的打开了
I had no problem getting down here.
我下来的多顺当
It was a leisurely breeze.
简直是轻松愉快
I'm in a lot of pain, rick.
我快疼死了 Rick
Yeah, I can see that.
嗯 我看得出来
But do you think you'll still be able to help me collect my seeds, morty?
不过你应该还能帮我把种子采来的吧
Are you kidding me?!
开什么玩笑
That's the last straw!
我忍不了了
I can't believe this
简直不敢相信
I'm sitting here with both of my legs broken,
我两条腿都断了
and you're still asking me about getting those seeds?!
你还要我去帮你弄种子
Y-y-you're a monster.
你是个怪物
Y-you're like hitler, but but even hitler cared about Germany or something.
跟希特勒似的 至少希特勒心里还装着德国
Okay, hold on just a second, morty.
好吧 等我一下 Morty
Wow, Rick. That stuff just healed my broken legs instantly.
哇哦Rick 这个一下就治好了我的腿
I mean, I've never felt so good in my life.
这辈子没觉得这么好过
Don't worry about it, Morty.
别管了 Morty
Just come help me get these seeds, all right, buddy?
快过来帮我弄种子
Sure thing, Rick.
没问题 Rick
Not that you asked,
虽然你没问
Morty, but what just happened there is I went into a future
不过刚才我去了一个未来的次元
Dimension with such advanced medicine
医学高度发达
that they had broken-leg serum at every corner drugstore.
治断腿的血清到处的药店都有卖的
The stuff was all over the place, morty.
这种东西满街都是
Wow, that's pretty crazy, Rick.
听上去好厉害啊 Rick
There's just one problem, Morty, one little hang-up.
就是有个小问题
The dimension I visited was so advanced,
我去的次元太发达了
they had also halted the aging process,
他们抑制了衰老
and everyone there was young, morty, and they had been forever.
那儿的每个人都很年轻 也从未老过
I was the only old person there, morty.
我是那儿唯一的老人
It was like I was some sort of, you know, celebrity, walking around.
在那儿 我就像一个名人般
I-I was fascinating to them.
他们觉得我可迷人了
There were a lot of attractive Women there, morty,
那边有很多美女
and they they they they all wanted time with me.
她们都想和我共度良宵
I had a lot of fun with a lot of young ladies,
我和很多美女玩得非常开心
but I spent so much time there, my interdimensional portal device
但我在那边待太久了 次元传送装置它
it's got no charge left, Morty.
没有能量了
It's got no charge left.
没有能量了
It's as good as garbage, morty.
它现在就是一废物
It's not gonna work anymore, morty.
已经没用了
Oh, geez, Rick, that's not good.
Rick 这可不妙
W-what are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
I-I have to be back at school right now.
我现在得回学校了
How are we gonna get back home?
我们要怎么回家
There's ways to get back home, Morty.
有很多办法可以回家
It's just it's just gonna be a little bit of a hassle.
只是麻烦点而已
We're gonna have to go through interdimensional customs,
我们得去过空间海关
so you're gonna have to do me a real solid.
所以我还得要你帮个忙
When we get to customs,
我们到海关的时候
I'm gonna need you to take these seeds
你得把这些种子
and I'm gonna need you to put them way up inside your butthole, Morty.
深深的塞进你的屁股里
Put them way up inside there, as far as they can fit.
往里塞 越深越好
I really don't want to have to do that.
我真不想这样