学字幕网

瑞克和莫蒂 第一季第一集 Rick and Morty s01e01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →
Come on!
快来
Aw, geez. Okay.
好吧
I guess I can skip history.
我或许可以翘一节历史
What about Frank?
Frank咋办
I mean, shouldn't you unfreeze him?
你是不是该给他解冻
I'll do it later, Morty.
等会儿再说
He'll be fine.
他没事的
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, my god. I'm about to walk past frank Palicky.
天 我要遇上Frank Palicky了
This is the story we'll be telling our children.
这就是以后讲给我们孩子听的邂逅啊
Hi, Frank.
嗨Frank
Aah!
Scalpel.
手术刀
Scalpel.
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Jerry?
Jerry
My manager gave me an hour for lunch, and I thought,
经理给了一小时的午餐时间
"Hey, why not swing by where your wife works?"
我就想"干嘛不来我老婆上班的地方看看呢"
We're losing him.
它快不行了
Okay, he's back.
好了 稳住了
Jerry, please tell me you're here for an incredibly urgent reason.
Jerry 请务必告诉我你有非来不可的理由
Well, it's lunch.
午餐啊
I mean, it's one of three meals that have existed for millennia.
数千年来的三餐之一啊
Losing him.
不行了
Stabilized.
稳定了
Okay, I only ask, Jerry, because, as you know, my job involves performing heart surgery.
Jerry你知道我这么说 是因为我的工作是心外科手术吧
Well, yeah, on horses.
是啊是啊 给马做的
Excuse me?
你说啥
Okay. Let's not rehash that fight.
好吧 这个问题咱别再吵了
I sense that you're busy and will now be on my way.
我明白你很忙 我这就走
Whoa!
哇哦
What is this on the floor?
地上这是啥呀
Some kind of literature for a really nice-looking nursing home.
这家养老院看着真是好啊
Hey, honey, crazy idea bad pitch let's put your dad here.
亲爱的 突发奇想 咱把你爸送进去吧
Let's put your dad in a nursing home.
把你爸送进养老院吧
We're losing him.
不行了
Hey, Tom. We know when we're losing him.
Tom 我知道它快不行了
We can hear the beeps!
这哔哔叫我听得见
There she is. All right. Come on, Morty. Let's go.
好了 来吧 Morty 我们走
Oh, geez. Okay.
好吧
Oh, man, Rick.
天啊 Rick
What is this place?
这是个啥地方
It's dimension 35c, and it's got the perfect climate conditions for a special type of
这是35c次元 这儿的气候非常适合一种特殊的树
Tree, morty, called a mega tree,
叫做奇异树
And there's fruit in those trees, and there's seeds in those fruits.
树上有果子 果子里有种子
I'm talking about mega seeds.
那就是奇异种
They're they're incredibly powerful, and I need them to help me with my research, Morty.
这种种子非常强大 我的研究需要这些种子
Oh, man, Rick. I'm looking around this place,
Rick 我看了下四周
And I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing.
总觉得有点怕怕的呢
All right. All right.
好吧好吧
Calm down. Listen to me, morty.
冷静点 听我说 Morty
I know that new situations can be intimidating.
我知道人在新环境里会感到不安
You're looking around, and it's all scary and different, but,
你看周围 又吓人又陌生
You know, m-meeting them head on, charging right into them like a bull
迎头而上 像一头公牛一样冲过去
that's how we grow as people.
这样人才能成长
I'm no stranger to scary situations.
我经常遇到可怕的事
I deal with them all the time.
我一直在和它们打交道
Now, if you just stick with me, Morty,
你跟着我
we're gonna be... Holy crap, Morty, run!
我们一定会 妈呀 快跑 Morty
I never seen that thing before in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这玩意儿
I don't even know what the hell it is!
这到底是啥鬼东西啊
We got to get out of here, morty!
快跑啊Morty
It's gonna kill us!
它会杀了我们的
We're gonna die!
我们要挂了
We're gonna die, morty!
我们要挂了
Oh, Morty, take a deep breath.
Morty 深呼吸
Breathe that, breathe that fresh air in, morty.
呼吸点新鲜空气
Y-you smell that?
闻到没
That's the smell of adventure, Morty.
充满了冒险气息啊 Morty
That's that's the smell of of of of a whole different evolutionary timeline.
一条完全不同的进化之路的味道
All right, Rick,
好了Rick
Look how much longer is this gonna be?
还要多久啊
Shouldn't I be back at school by now?
我是不是该回学校了
Are you joking me?
开什么玩笑
I mean, look at all the crazy crap surrounding us.
看看你周围这些鬼玩意儿
Look at that thing right there.
看那边那个
W-what the hell is that thing?
这是什么鬼
You think you're gonna see that kind of thing at school?
你觉得你在学校能看见
Look at it just lumbering around.
看它滚来滚去
It defies all logic that thing.
无法用逻辑理解
Yeah, Rick, I get it.
Rick 我明白
We're surrounded by monsters.
我们周围全是怪物
That's kind of the reason why I want to leave.
所以我才想走啊
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. Morty, you see this?
看见了吗 Morty
You see what we just stumbled upon, morty?
看见下面是什么了吗
Any idea what that is down there?
知道是啥吗
The mega trees?
奇异树吗
That's right, Morty
没错Morty
The mega trees with the mega fruit on them.
长着果子的奇异树
And that's what I'm talking about, morty. That's where my seeds are.
我要的就是这个呀 Morty 种子就在那儿
If we would have done what you wanted, I would have never have
如果我们按你说的来 那就永远找不到了
Found them, because y because you're so in love with school.
因为你如此迷恋你的学校
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
So, what's so special about these seeds, anyways?
这些种子到底有什么特别的
You ask a lot of questions, Morty.
Morty 别问这么多问题
Not very charismatic.
这样不好
It makes you kind of an under underfoot figure.
很碍事的
Just take these shoes, Morty.
穿上这鞋子 Morty
They're sp special grappling shoes.
这是特制的吸附鞋
When you're wearing these things ba these babies,
只要穿着这宝贝儿
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →