How is my son supposed to pass his classes if you keep dragging
你老拉着他去搞这些没完没了的科幻玩意儿
Him off for high-concept sci-fi rigamarole?
他上的课还怎么过
Listen, Jerry, I-I don't want to overstep my bounds or anything.
Jerry 我不想多管闲事
You're a real julius caesar.
你是凯撒大帝
But I'll tell you some tell you how how I feel about school, jerry.
但是我觉得学校这种东西
It's a waste of time. A bunch of people running around, bumping into each other.
纯属浪费时间 一堆人乱跑乱撞
G-guy up front says, "Two plus two."
前面的人说"二加二"
The people in the back say, "Four."
后面的人说"四"
Then the bell rings, and they give you a carton of milk and a
下课铃一响 他们给你一盒牛奶
Piece of paper that says you can
一张纸 上面写着
Go take a dump or something.
你可以去上个大号
I mean, it's it's not a place for smart people, Jerry.
学校不适合聪明人待
And I know that's not a popular opinion, but it's my two cents on the issue.
我知道不是什么主流观点 但我就这么想的
This was a good breakfast, Beth.
早餐很棒 Beth
You really made the crap out of those eggs.
你真是煎得一手好蛋
I wish your mother was here to eat them.
要是你妈妈也能吃到就好了
All right, now, everybody get settled.
都坐好
Get away from the windows!
离窗户远点
Now, look, we're gonna be dealing with some real serious stuff today.
今天我们要来点真家伙
You might have heard of it.
你们可能听说过
And without it, none of us would even exist, so let's jump right in.
没了数学 我们都不会存在 现在开始吧
It's time for the quiz.
现在小测验
Yeah, you know what?! Aw, too bad!
叫鬼啊
First row, take one.
第一排拿一张
Pass it back for me.
剩下的往后传
The stakes are high in this room.
这里竞争是很激烈的
There's crucial things happening here every day.
每天都有生死攸关的事发生
People getting smarter.
有人越来越聪明
Some of y'all getting dumber.
有人越来越蠢
Some of y'all ain't gonna see 3:00.
有的人根本看不到三点的太阳
Can I show these to you?
想看看吗
Th-they're both great.
棒极了耶
You know what I named these?
你知道我管它们叫啥吗
My little morties.
我的小Motry
Uh, that's flattering... and a little weird.
好荣幸 但有点诡异
Do you know what I want you to do with them?
知道我想让你干嘛吗
Give them the business.
大力不要停
See if you can shuffle them. I mean, really get in there and knock them around.
好好让它们爽一爽
Well, okay, Jessica.
好吧 Jessica
L-let's give this a shot.
我试试吧
What are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
Uh, I-I'm just doing my best.
我在努力了
What are you doing to me?!
你在对我做什么
Five more minutes of this,
再来五分钟
And I'm gonna get mad.
我就要生气了
Not my fault this is happening.
这可不是我的错
Uh, morning, Frank.
Frank 早上好
"Morning"? What was what is that supposed to mean?
"早上好" 你什么意思
You making fun of me?
你在取笑我吗
Are you trying to say my family's poor?
你这是在暗示我家里穷吗
Oh, geez, frank. I don't know if a knife is necessary.
Frank 没必要动刀子吧
I mean, you know, y-you kind of had things handled without it.
不用刀子也能搞定啊
You telling me how to bully now?
轮得到你来教我吗
Big mistake, Morty.
这你就错了 Morty
And now I'm gonna cut you, 'cause my family's rich.
现在我要砍了你 因为我家有钱
There you are, Morty.
你在这儿啊 Morty
I got an errand to run in a whole different dimension.
我要去另外一个次元办点事儿
I need an extra pair of hands.
我需要帮手
Oh, geez, Rick. W-what'd you do to frank?
天啊 Rick 你把Frank咋了
It's pretty obvious, Morty. I froze him.
很明显啊Morty 我把他冻住了
Now listen. I need your help, morty.
我需要你帮忙
I mean, we got we got to get get the hell out of here
我们赶紧离离离开这儿
And go take care of business.
去办事儿
It's important. Come on, morty.
很重要 快来 Morty
I don't know, rick.
我不知道 Rick
I-I can't leave school again.
我不能再逃学了
Do you have any concept of how much higher the stakes get out there, Morty?
你知道去那边有多危险吗
What do you think? I can just do it all by myself?
你觉得我一个人能行吗