Morty, you got to come on.
Morty 来
You got to come with me.
跟我走一趟
I got a surprise for you, morty.
我给你个惊喜
It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about?
可现在是半夜啊
I got a surprise for you. Come on, hurry up.
有惊喜 快来
- Ow! You're tugging me too hard. - I got a surprise for you, Morty.
- 别拉得这么用劲儿啊 - 给你个惊喜 Morty
What do you... what do you
你觉得
Think of this flying vehicle, Morty?
这飞船咋样啊 Morty
I built it out of stuff I found in the garage.
我拿车库里的东西造的
Yeah, Rick, it's
挺好的 Rick
Is this the surprise?
惊喜就是这个吗
Morty, I had to I had to do I had to I had
Morty 我必须必须必须
To I had to make a bomb, Morty.
必须得搞个炸弹 Mory
I had to create a bomb.
我造了个炸弹
We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty.
炸弹投下去 创造新天地
Create a whole fresh start.
新呀新天地
T-t-that's absolutely crazy!
这太疯了吧
Just take it easy, Morty.
淡定点Morty
Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend jessica.
现在咱去接你的小伙伴Jessica
From my math class?
我数学课上那个
When I drop the bomb, I don't, you know, I want you to
我扔炸弹下去的时候 我不想
Have somebody, you know
我想让你有人陪着
I want you to have the thing
我希望你能那啥
I'm gonna make it like a new adam and eve, and you're gonna be adam.
就和新世界的亚当与夏娃一样 你就是亚当
And jessica's gonna be eve, and so that's the surprise, Morty.
Jessica就是夏娃 惊喜吧 Morty
J-jessica doesn't even know I exist.
Jessica根本不认识我
But but but forget about that, because you can't blow up humanity.
先别管这个 你不能毁灭人类
I-I get what you're trying to say, M-Morty.
我知道你想说啥 Morty
Listen, I'm not you don't y-y-you don't got to worry about me
听着 我不 你不 你不用担心
trying to fool around with with jessica or mess around with jessica or anything.
我不会调戏Jessica 或者玩弄Jessica 之类的
I'm I'm not that kind of guy, Morty.
我不是那种人 Morty
What are you talking about, Rick?
Rick 你在说什么
Have to worry about me getting
担心我会
With jessica or anything.
和Jessica搞上什么的
She she she she she's all for you, Morty.
她她她是你一个人的 Morty
I don't care about Jessica!
Jessica不是重点
You know what, Morty? You're right.
Morty 没错 你说得对
Let's forget the girl all together.
别管这妹子了
She she's probably nothing but trouble, anyways.
留下也是祸患
Arming neutrino bomb.
中微子炸弹装载中
That's it that's it, Rick.
够了
I'm taking the wheel.
方向盘给我
Get off of me, Morty!
闪开 Morty
I'm taking charge of this situation, buddy.
我不能让你这样
What's gotten into you?
你发啥疯
I'm I'm I'm i'm not gonna stand around like some sort of dumb...
我才不会在边上跟个傻
What are you, crazy?
你搞啥 疯了吗
... person and just let you blow up the whole world.
傻瓜一样让你把地球灭了
All right, all right.
好吧好吧
I'll land. I'll land.
我降落就是了
I'll land the thing.
这就降落好吧
I'll land the thing.
这就降落
Big tough guy all of a sudden.
突然这么男人了
We'll park it right here, Morty.
咱就停这儿吧
Right here on the s-side of the r-road here.
就这路边上吧
You know what? That was all a test, Morty.
Morty 其实这是个考验
Just an elaborate test to make
精心策划
You more assertive.
让你更加坚定
I don't I don't know.
我咋知道
You you know what, Mo
知道吗 Mo
Neutrino bomb armed.
中微子炸弹装载完毕
I see there's a new episode of that singing show tonight.
今晚要播新一期歌唱节目啦
Who do you guys think is gonna be the best singer?
你们觉得最佳歌手是谁
His head is in his food.
头都砸进饭里了
Morty, are you getting sick?
Morty 你病了吗
I told you not to practice-kiss the living-room pillow.
跟你说了别拿客厅里的枕头练亲亲
The dog sleeps on it.
狗狗在上面睡觉的
I wasn't kissing a pillow, mom.
我没亲枕头 妈
I just I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
我就是昨晚没睡好
Maybe my dreams were just too loud or something.
可能我的梦太吵了什么的
Or maybe you were out all night again with grandpa Rick.
其实是你整晚都和Rick外公在外面吧
What, so everyone's supposed to sleep every single night now?
咋 每天晚上都非要睡觉吗
You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?
你晓得夜晚占了我们时间的一半吧
Oh, my god. My parents are so loud.
上帝啊 我爹妈真吵
Mm, there is no god, summer.
Summer 世上没有上帝
You got to rip that band-aid off now.
你现在忍痛接受
You'll thank me later.
以后会感谢我的
Okay, with all due respect, rick what am I talking about? What respect is due?
无意冒犯 Rick 算了吧 管他有意无意