The story you are about to see is true.
你即将看到的故事是真实的
As far as I know.
起码就我所知是真实的
I'm sorry the people just turn and look at you
真是对不起 大家会转过身来看着你
as if you are from the zoo.
就像你是从动物园来的一样
Don't worry. I am from the zoo.
别担心 我就是从动物园来的
Somehow I don't feel it's going to be safe for you.
不知道为什么 我觉得这对你来说并不安全
Look, don't get out of the car until I tell you to, okay?
听着 我让你下车你再下车 好吗
- You are getting out? - Yeah.
- 你要出去吗 - 对
It's okay, I'll be fine.
没事的 我没事
Just had the first victory.
刚刚取得了第一场胜利
And there are lots of other people too,
这儿还有很多人
and you'll see them there.
你会见到他们的
Jennifer, sweetheart, it's me again.
詹妮弗 亲爱的 又是我
Would you call me back, please?
你可以给我回电话吗
You're not gonna believe what I found.
你不会相信我找到了什么
This story that you wrote in English class.
是你在英文课上写的故事
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Jennifer, I really need to talk to you.
詹妮弗 我必须要跟你谈谈
I don't know where you are. I mean, you could be anywhere.
我不知道你在哪儿 我是说 你四处辗转
I'm going to send this to you.
我会把这个寄给你
I'm going to send it express mail,
我会寄快件的
and I want you to read it.
希望你可以看看
I guess you're already on the plane.
我猜你已经上飞机了
Have a good trip back. I'll see you when you get home.
归途顺利 我在家里等你
I think that's why my partner's special,
我想这就是为什么 我的伴侣是特别的
because he's probably the only man
因为他可能是唯一一个
I've really and consistently loved for 10 years.
我坚定不移地深爱了10年的男人
Do you want to have children?
你想要孩子吗
Yeah. Oh, I get the motherly urge.
是的 我迫不及待想做妈妈
Then I think, no,
然后我想 不行
on Monday, I have a meeting,
周一 我要开会
on Tuesday, I have a demonstration,
周二 我要做示例
on Thursday, my bank meeting, on Friday...
周四 我的银行要开会 周五
Babe. I come bearing gifts.
宝贝 我来送礼物了
You got me something?
你给我买东西了吗
Nowhere. I'm just...
没什么 只是
Sorry, I was just thinking about my mom.
对不起 我刚刚在想我妈妈
She's been calling, and, um...
她一直在给我打电话 而且
she, uh, read this story I wrote when I was a kid
她读了我小时候写的故事
about my first boyfriend.
是关于我初恋男友的
I hadn't told her about it, because he was older.
我一直没有告诉过她 因为他年龄有点大
So she's beside herself,
所以她情绪失控了
trying to reach me.
试着联系我
You know, I never shot in Atlanta before.
你知道的 我从没去过亚特兰大
You got everything?
东西都带好了吗
It's gonna go great.
一定会很棒的
So that came for you.
这是给你的
- It's from your mom. - Yeah.
- 你妈妈寄的 - 好的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
- Love you. - Love you.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- I'll be back Tuesday. - Okay.
- 我周二回来 - 好的
You're getting it all over me.
你搞得我身上到处都是
I just need you to eat a little.
我只是想让你吃点
Can you get the milk for the- - I need milk for Lucy's.
你能帮我拿个牛奶给 我需要给露西拿瓶牛奶
Excuse me. Come here.
打扰了 过来
And does it abut on protected land?
是有关保护地的吗
Well, I'm going to need to have it assessed.
好吧 我需要评估一下
I can have my guy out there by the end of the week.
我周末可以派我的人过去
I'd like to begin this story
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
by telling you something so beautiful.
来讲述这段故事
I've been so worried about you.
我一直在担心你
- Did you read it yet? - No, where did you find it?
- 你看了吗 - 还没 你在哪找到的
It was in a box in the storage room.
它本来放在储物室的一个盒子里
What does it matter where I found it?
我在哪儿发现的重要吗
What matters is what it says.
重要的是它的内容
What- - what are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
You lied to me all these years.
这些年来你一直在骗我
Mom, this is why I didn't tell you,
妈妈 这就是为什么我没有告诉你
because I knew you'd react this way.
因为我知道你会有这种反应
Oh, what is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
That I'm too stupid to understand?
我太蠢了 无法理解是吗
No, I never said that.
不 我没那么说
I found Bill on the Internet.
我在网上找到了比尔
for all the world to see.
全世界都在关注他
Hold on, I'm gonna go in the office.
停 我要去办公室了