She... She does look very pale.
她确实看上去面无血色
- Bingley. - I must protest.
- 宾利 - 我坚决反对
Carelessness when dealing with a zombie infection
不留心对待僵尸感染
could lead to your abrupt demise.
会致你意外身亡
Arrogance could lead to yours.
自大会致你意外身亡
Your defect, miss Bennet, besides eavesdropping,
班内特小姐 你的缺点 除了偷听外
is to willfully misunderstand people.
就是故意误解他人
And yours is to be unjustly prejudiced against them.
而你的缺点就是对他人有不公的偏见
Come on, Eliza. Come on.
走吧 伊丽莎 走吧
Mr. Bingley, i know just the thing
宾利先生 我知道怎么打破
to break this terrible tension and...
这种极度紧张的氛围
And lift the spirits of the county.
让郡上的人振作精神
A ball at Netherfield.
在尼日斐办一次舞会
Out of the question.
想都别想
The security arrangements alone...
安全没保障...
It's a brilliant idea.
真是个好主意
When Jane is recovered you shall, if you please, name the day.
等珍妮康复了 请你指定日期
I should be honored.
我很荣幸
We could've stayed on for another week in that palace.
我们本可以在那栋豪宅住上一个星期
I'd risk a cold before I'd risk Darcy's blade.
就算感冒 也好过被达西拔刀相向
Oh, Mrs. beacham's orphanage fell.
比彻姆夫人的孤儿院陷落了
There will be an addition to our party for dinner tonight.
今晚的家宴会多一个人
It would appear your health is fully restored.
看来你彻底恢复健康了
Quite recovered, papa.
完全康复了 爸爸
I know of no one who is coming.
我不知道有人要来
The person of whom I speak
我说的这个人
is a certain gentleman.
是某位先生
"A certain gentleman."
"某位先生"
What is that odious man doing?
这讨厌的家伙在干什么
He is perusing his future property.
他在仔细查看他未来的财产
See, this estate must, by law, go to a male heir.
听着 这个庄园依法必须传给男性继承者
Now that "odious man," Mr. Collins,
我一死 那个"讨厌的家伙" 柯林斯先生
may, the moment i am dead,
可以随他高兴地
toss you all out of this house at his pleasure.
把你们赶出这栋房子
Tell me, to which of my fair cousins do I owe the compliments
告诉我 我该赞美我的哪位漂亮表妹
of the excellent, and I repeat, excellent cooking?
这厨艺太 我再说一遍 这高超的厨艺
My daughters were trained for battle, sir. Not the kitchen.
先生 我的女儿们受的是战斗训练 而非下厨训练
Quite, Mr. Bennet.
没错 班内特先生
My patroness is not only the king's richest subject,
我的女资助人不仅是国王麾下最富有的臣民
Singularly dedicated to the annihilation of the undead.
异常致力于歼灭活死人
I assume you have all heard of lady Catherine de bourgh?
我想你们都听说过凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人吧
She's the most deadly swordswoman in all of Great Britain.
她是整个大不列颠最致命的女剑客
With the agility of a black panther.
有着黑豹的敏捷
My humble abode abuts her ladyship's estate, rosings park.
我的寒舍毗邻夫人阁下的住所 罗新斯花园
Was she ever married?
她结婚了吗
Widow, sadly.She has one daughter, Anne, who is unfortunately of a sickly constitution.
很遗憾 是寡妇 她有一个女儿 安 可惜体弱多病
Has Anne been presented?
安进宫了吗
Oh, no. No, Mrs. Bennet.
没有 班内特夫人
Her ill health prevents it.
她体质孱弱 没法进宫
I told lady Catherine that the court has been deprived
我跟凯瑟琳夫人说 这让宫廷
of its brightest ornament.
损失了一颗最璀璨的明珠
I have a talent, you see, for delivering these very delicate compliments
你们瞧 奉上这些自然而发且非常精妙的恭维话
with an unstudied air.
是我的天赋
It would seem, sir, that all you lack now is a wife.
先生 你现在所缺的似乎是一名妻子
I must confess, Mrs. Bennet,
班内特夫人 我必须承认
the fairest wifely choices be right here in this room.
最适合做妻子的人选就在这间屋子里
I declare that I am
我宣布 我
enchanted by your daughter, Jane.
着迷于你的女儿 珍
And request to speak to her alone, if I may.
我请求和她私下谈话 如果可以的话
I'm afraid Jane is already spoken for.
我恐怕珍已被人相中
We expect a serious proposal imminently.
我们迫切地期待着她被正式求婚
But Liz is quite available,
但丽兹完全单身
and almost as fair as Jane.
几乎和珍一样合适
Is there absolutely no negotiating over Jane?
珍真的是毫无商量余地吗
- The early bird catches the worm, Mr. Collins. - Oh, indeed.
- 柯林斯先生 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 - 确实
Be mindful of your talent for the delicate compliment, sir.
先生 别忘了你在精妙恭维话上的天赋
Oh, no. Yeah... Why, yes...
是啊 是啊
She is almost as fair as the other one.
她几乎和另一个一样合适
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
Now, I thought this morning,
我想今早
I might read to you from fordyce's sermons to young women.
我可以给你们读弗迪斯的《给年轻女士们的讲道集》
- What a treat. - What a treat.
- 真是难得 - 真是难得
"Chapter one, the home."
第一章 家
We're walking to meryton to visit aunt Phillips.
我们要走去麦里屯拜访菲利普斯姨妈
So long as Jane and lizzy are willing to accompany you.
只要珍和丽兹愿意陪你们
We most certainly are.
我们当然愿意
And, er, Mr. Collins, of course.
当然还有柯林斯先生
Well, I should be delighted,
我很乐意
but only if Mr. Bennet will consent to release me from my reading.
除非班内特先生同意我不用读了
With a heavy heart, sir.
先生 我勉为其难吧
Mr. Bennet, I am susceptible to flattery,
班内特先生 我容易被讨好
and you, sir, are very charming.
而先生你 非常洒脱
Come along, ladies.
走吧 女士们
Miss Elizabeth, how charming you look today.
伊丽莎白小姐 你今天看上去真迷人
Let us look in the shop windows of meryton
我们去看看麦里屯的商店橱窗
and we can buy some new pots and pans
买些新的锅碗瓢盆
to take the place of your swords and daggers.
换掉你的剑和匕首
Is there some sort of trouble?
是有什么麻烦吗
Oh, it appears there is.
显然是的