学字幕网

逃离比勒陀利亚 Escape from Pretoria 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 6 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
下一页 →
♪ Cuncta stricte Cuncta stricte ♪
♪ 一切的一切 ♪
♪ Stricte discussurus. ♪
♪ 都被审查 ♪
Come on, come on. Get in, quick.
快来 快来 进去 快点
No, no, no!
不 不 别动
Ok.
好了
- We try it. - Ja, ja. OK, OK.
-试试看钥匙 -对对 好的
Careful it doesn't break.
注意点别把它弄断了
- That's enough. That's enough. - Wait. Wait!
-够了 该走了 -等等 等下
That's enough. Come on. Come on.
差不多了 走吧 走吧
Oh, for crying out loud!
我的天啊
Leave it. Leave it. Come on.
别管了 别管了 快走
Come on. Come on, come on!
快点 快点 走啊
Are you sick, Jenkin?
你病了吗 詹金
No, Captain.
没有 上尉
You have some sort of auditory problem?
那你是听力有问题吗
Some infection or something?
感染还是怎么了吗
No, Captain.
没有 上尉
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
So the bell rang and you heard it.
所以铃响了 你也听到了
Why didn't you wake up?
那你为什么没有起来
I'm sorry, Captain.
对不起 上尉
Oh, you're sorry? Oh, well, that's touched my heart.
你很抱歉 我真是太感动了
Let me tell you something.
你听好了
When you hear the lunchtime bell go this afternoon
你今天下午听到午餐铃响的时候
and you hear the suppertime bell go this evening,
和晚上听到晚餐铃响的时候
you will remain in your cell
你就继续呆在你的牢房里
and I'm not going to give you any food.
而且我不会给你吃的
How does that sound, hmm?
这个主意听起来怎么样
I'm... I'm terribly sorry, Captain.
我真的 真的很抱歉 上尉
Oh, terribly sorry now, is it?
现在觉得非常抱歉了啊
You joined a terrorist gang of dirty black Rottweilers
你加入了一帮黑狗的恐怖组织
and they chewed you up and they spat you out
然后他们利用完你就把你像垃圾一样丢掉
and now you're stuck in here with me! Hmm?
现在你被困在这里和我一起了 是吧
And 20 years' experience in this job tells me
二十年的工作经验告诉我
you slept through my bed because you're tired,
你睡过头是因为你很累
and you're tired because you're not sleeping, hmm?
你累是因为晚上没有睡觉 对吧
Why aren't you sleeping?
你为什么没睡觉
I asked you a question.
我在问你问题
I-I'm sorry, Captain.
对 对不起 上尉
Oh, "I'm sorry, Captain." Hmm.
又是"对不起 上尉"
"I'm sorry, Captain."
"对不起 上尉"
No, no, no, no. I can smell it.
不不 我能感觉到
I'm sorry, Capt...
对不起 上尉
Don't you ever sleep through my bell again!
你他妈再给老子睡过头试试看
Did you hear me that time, Jenkin?
这下你听到了吧 詹金
- Ja, Captain. - Mmm. That's good.
-听到了 上尉 -这还差不多
OK, now, go and stand outside.
好 现在到外面站着去
Go on. Go on.
快点快点
No, stand there.
不 站在那里
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
当我在跟你说话的时候看着我
Please. It's my son.
求求你了 那是我儿子的
Look at me when I'm talking to you! Stand there!
我跟你说话的时候看着我 站在那里
- Please... - Don't bloody move!
-求求你了 -别他妈动
Please. It's of my son.
求求你了 那是我儿子的
I am allowed to have a picture. It's of my son.
你们同意我留一张儿子的画的
No. No. No. No, no, no, don't...
不不不 别这样
Don't you touch them!
别他妈碰这些画
- Do not touch me! - On your knees, man!
-别碰我 -跪下 老兄
- No, no! No! - Just shut up!
-不 不 不要 -闭嘴
They're mine! They're mine!
那是我的画 都是我的
They are mine!
那些是我的画
They are mine! You fascists!
它们是我的 你们这些法西斯
Fascists! They are mine,
法西斯 那是我的东西
you fascists!
你们这些法西斯
Don't touch them! They are mine!
别碰他们 那是我的东西
They are mine! They are mine!
他们是我的 是我的东西
Don't you do it! Don't you do it! They are mine!
别这么做 别这么做 那是我的东西
- They are mine! - Shut up!
-那是我的东西 -闭嘴
They are mine! They are mine!
那是我的东西 我的东西
No more of this dog shit in here either! Huh?
别再把这狗屁东西留在这里了 明白吗
Hey! Jenkin! Here!
詹金 过来
They are mine! They are mine!
那是我的东西 那是我的东西
No more of that dog shit. Is that clear?
别再看这些狗屁了 听清楚了吗
Ja, Captain.
是的 上尉
I'll never understand why you people surround yourself
我永远理解不了为什么你们这些人喜欢
with these stupid little pictures.
到处放这些愚蠢的照片
And you missed a visit, I hear. Is that right?
我听说你错过了一次探监 对吗
Ja, Captain. Illness.
是的 上尉 因为她生病了
Oh, so, that's what they tell you?
这样啊 他们是这样告诉你的吗
What is this?
这是什么
It's...
这是
It's... it's... it's for...
这是 这 这是用来
um, photographs, Captain.
放照片的 上尉
What an utterly stupid idea.
你怎么这么蠢
Yeah, you are quite the little housewife, aren't you? Hey?
你可真是个家庭主妇啊 不是吗
Enough.
差不多了
There is something.
事情绝对没这么简单
There is something, and I will find it.
我知道绝对没这么简单 我会查清楚的
Now, you clean all of that rubbish up.
现在 把你的垃圾打扫干净
Huh? Another one?
什么 又来一个吗
Alright, let's go.
好了 走吧
I buried my nerves as deep as I possibly could.
我把我所有的情绪隐藏在心底最深处
But what stays in must come out.
但是它们需要发泄的出口
And the nightly panic attacks grew more vicious
每天晚上恐惧凶残席卷
as the days went on.
并且随着黎明消失而去
And yet each obstacle
但是这路上的每一个阻碍
presented new ways of seeing things.
都为我们提供新的视角
So the entire prison became a hiding ground.
于是整个监狱到处都可以藏东西
Bookcases.
书架
Cracks in the wall.
墙上的裂缝
← 上一页
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
下一页 →