学字幕网

逃离比勒陀利亚 Escape from Pretoria 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
下一页 →
Get the woman in here.
把那个女人带进来
OK. OK, I'm s... I'm sorry.
好吧 好吧 我 我很抱歉
Get him out of here. This session's over.
把他弄出去 这次探视结束了
Come Antoine!
快过来 安托万
Please. This is less than 30 minutes. Please. Please.
求你了 还不到30分钟 拜托
No, please! Please!
不要 求你了 求求你了
Allez, viens, Antoine. Vite.
快点 安托万 快点过来
What's happening with her visa?
她的签证怎么样了
They rejected it again. We're going to appeal.
又被拒绝了 我们要去上诉
- Finished! It's finished! - Is she well?
-结束了 结束了 -她还好吗
Is she well? How is she?
她好吗 她怎么样了
She wishes you "happy fifth wedding anniversary".
她祝你 结婚五周年快乐
Enough of this French shit. Get out! Now! Out!
别再说狗屁法语 出去 快出去
She's moving to Bordeaux.
她要搬到波尔多去
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- Papa! - I'm sorry, Leonard.
-爸爸 -对不起 伦纳德
- Papa! - Stop shouting.
-爸爸 -别喊了
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Get your...! Hey! Hey!
把你的
17. Go!
17秒 跑
15 seconds.
15秒
How, uh... how is your son?
你儿子怎么样了
OK. Let's go again.
好吧 我们再来一次
Go!
He had a bad visit.
他这次探视挺糟糕的
Ja, I heard.
对 我听说了
And you? How is your father doing?
你呢 你父亲怎么样了
I don't know.
我不知道
He's sick.
他病了
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
I think I have an idea.
我想到个点子
Antoine, he made me a kite.
安托万 他给我做了个风筝
It has a small spindle of fine black thread on it.
上面有一个带黑色细线的小纺锤
I can tie the key at both ends, put it across.
我可以在钥匙两端绑上线 把它传过来
Et voilà.
大功告成
I liked the pulley idea.
我喜欢这个滑轮方法
- No. - What?
-不行 -怎么了
If you can't turn it,
如果你不能转动钥匙
it's... just totally pointless.
它就完全没有意义
Totally pointless?
毫无意义吗
Ok.
好吧
Well, what can take us from this to this?
我们要怎么从这里碰到这里
That we have access to from inside the cell.
而且要用牢房里的东西
Exactly.
没错
You see, that's why the string is smart.
你看 这就是用绳子明智之处
We can keep it here
我们可以把它放在这里
and they'll never work out...
而且他们永远想不出
Afternoon, meneer.
下午好 长官
What were you talking about?
你们在说什么
Nothing, meneer. We were just talking.
没什么 长官 我们只是在聊天
- Yeah. - Sweeping, yeah?
-是的 -正在打扫 对吧
Clean cell, clean heart, meneer.
打扫牢房 净化心灵 长官
Perhaps.
也许吧
- OK, he's gone. - How long was he there for?
-好了 他走了 -他站在那多久
Did he hear us? Did he hear anything?
他听见了吗 他听到什么了吗
We weren't saying anything incriminating.
我们没有说什么违规的话
OK. OK, if he ask question of us,
好 好吧 如果他问我们
we were just talking about...
我们只是在讨论
we talk about string, huh?
我们刚才说到了线 对吧
For how we hang up the broom. Huh? That's it.
讨论怎么挂扫帚 没错 就这么说
We forget everything else.
我们聊得忘乎所以了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Oh, yeah, yeah. Give it to me.
没错 把它给我
Oh, yes.
没错
Going...
继续
You get it?
可以了吗
- Not quite. - Any more?
-还没有 -再伸一点吗
Oh, no.
糟了
Shit!
该死的
Ok. Ok.
好了 好了
Ja.
就这样
So?
怎么啦
Look.
I have not slept all night.
我整晚没睡
But you did it?
但是你成功了吗
- Both doors. - Really?
-两扇门都搞定了 -真的吗
You actually opened... both the doors?
你真的两扇门都打开了吗
Ja. I actually did.
对 我真得做到了
Très bien.
太好了
Rubbish?
垃圾吗
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Hey, we're not going to be able to see it flower.
我们看不到它开花了
That's the street outside.
那边是外面的街道
What the hell is that noise?
那是什么声音
Heads up.
小心
Shit.
我去
What was he doing here?
他在这干嘛
Uh, he was fetching my yard waste, meneer.
他来拿我院子里的垃圾 长官
Yeah, I saw that, cheese dick.
对 我看到了 蠢货
He's not on garden duty.
他不在花园值班
Why is he collecting from you?
他为什么找你收
Why not him?
不找他呢
From now on...
从现在开始
you clean up your own shit.
你收拾好自己的东西
Ja, meneer.
好的 长官
The captain has ordered a crackdown.
监狱长下令严惩违规行为
That's why they're all so spooked.
所以他们现在都一惊一乍
So, before you do whatever it is you're doing,
所以不管你们在计划什么 动手之前
make sure you can get clear of those snipers.
一定要避开这些狙击手
Ja. We're figuring it out.
好的 我们正在想办法
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
下一页 →