学字幕网

逃离比勒陀利亚 Escape from Pretoria 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →
You don't have to know everything.
你不必什么都知道
You only have to know enough.
你只需要知道足够多
Now, quiet!
现在 安静
You start with what you know and you work backwards.
你从你所知道的开始 然后倒推
Hey. We've got something.
我们找到方法了
We're not doing anything that involves digging.
挖地道什么的绝对行不通
No. We make keys.
不 我们做钥匙
What?
什么
Wait, wait. Listen.
等等 等等 听我们说
I measured the lock with a pencil and drawing paper...
我用铅笔和画纸量了一下锁
You want to make a key with pencil and drawing paper?
你想用铅笔和画纸做一把钥匙吗
No, no. From wood.
不 不 用木头做
Oh. You crazy. It break.
你疯了 它会断的
It won't break if you go against the grain.
如果逆着纹路来 它不会断的
There's a reason keys are made out of metal.
钥匙要用金属做 这是有原因的
I thought there was a first for everything.
我觉得凡事都有第一次
Ok.
好吧
Where you get the wood from?
你们从哪里弄木头
- From the workshop. - Heads up. Heads up.
-从车间 -小心 小心
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
Move along, you guys.
你们往前走
Silence.
安静
Look at the keys when he comes over.
他过来的时候 注意看钥匙
Watch closely.
看仔细了
No, no, no! You have lost your mind!
不 不 你疯了
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么
- What is this? - Oh, nothing, meneer.
-怎么了 -没什么 长官
No fighting. We're just talking.
没有打架 我们只是在交谈
Not much peace and harmony
你们这群白种曼德拉之间
among you white Mandelas, huh?
就没什么和平共处可言 是吧
No, no.
不 不
Kaffir work.
让黑鬼来收拾
You're both confined to your cell. Now!
你们两个现在就回牢房去 快
It's ridiculous.
太扯淡了
Are you guys gonna clean it up?
你们要收拾一下吗
Mongo here's gonna look after you, eh?
蒙戈会照顾你们的
He didn't do anything.
他什么也没做
You want to play with him? Ja?
你想和他一起吗 是吗
Then play still!
那就别多嘴
Potluck! Get your black, fat arse here now!
便饭 快滚过来
Here!
这里
Alright, guys, move along.
好了 伙计们 继续走
Quiet! Quieten down!
安静 安静点
Be quiet!
安静点
You clean that up!
你把它清理干净
Next! Move it along!
下一个 往前走
Next in line!
排好队 下一个
OK, next prisoner! Come on, move it!
好了 下一个犯人 快点 过来
OK, next!
好了 下一个
Clear down!
收工
Oh, shit!
该死
What an idiot.
真是个蠢货
Halt!
住手
Just Lee.
李继续收拾
Everybody else clear down.
其他人收工
File in!
回牢房
Here!
过来
You know, your look is very intense, Jenkin.
你要知道 你看起来很紧张 詹金
Sorry.
对不起
"Sorry, meneer."
"对不起 长官"
Sorry, meneer.
对不起 长官
So all we have to do is make a really complex key...
所以我们就只要做一把很复杂的钥匙
Silence.
安静
..is make a really complex key,
就是做一把非常复杂的钥匙
then get it to reach a keyhole on the other side
然后插入牢房外铁护板的钥匙孔
of a steel-panel, three-inch-thick iron door
打开进一米厚的铁门
to which we have totally no access?
进入之前完全到不了的地方
Total crazy.
你完全疯了
I love it.
不过我喜欢
Ah, yes!
太好了
Yes, yes!
太好了 太好了
No, no! No!
不 不 不
Tim. Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim!
提姆 提姆 提姆
Somebody's coming. Quick!
有人来了 快点
No, no. Come on, come out. Come out. Get out.
不 快点 出来 快点 出来啊
Tim! Tim!
提姆 提姆
Come on!
快点
I punched a boy at school.
我在学校打了一个男孩
Why?
为什么
Because he called me a bastard
因为他叫我混蛋
and he said I don't have a Papa...
而且他说我没有爸爸
but that's not true.
但那不是真的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What have I done?
我都做了什么啊
Are you angry with me Papa?
你生我的气了吗 爸爸
Non. Non.
没有 没有
I'm not angry at all.
我一点也不生气
This is my best day in the whole year...
今天是我一整年中最好的一天
seeing you.
因为看见你了
Mum says when they let you go,
妈妈说等到他们放你出来
I'm going to have a beard and be 23 years old.
我都23岁长胡子了
Is that true?
真的吗
I promise you...
我向你保证
I won't be here much longer.
我不会在这里待太久了
Back off!
退后
What's the matter with you? You are scaring him!
你怎么回事 你吓到他了
Play still and lean away,
不许动 身体往后靠
or I cut the children.
否则我就把孩子带走
What is wrong with you people?!
你们这些人怎么回事
OK. This session is terminated.
好吧 这次探视结束
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →