学字幕网

逃离比勒陀利亚 Escape from Pretoria 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →
In.
进去
Turn.
转过来
Move!
进去
Alright, pube lice!
好了 渣滓们
Lights out 11:00, morning bell 5:00,
11点熄灯 5点起床铃
breakfast 7:30.
7点30吃早饭
I like my cells clean as a plate.
我希望牢房像盘子一样干净
Remember that and you'll live a long and prosperous life.
记住这点 你们就能安然无恙地出狱
Now... total silence!
现在 全都给我安静
Step away from the grille.
离门远点
Best bloody kip in years.
这几年睡得最香的一次
I could get used to this.
我会习惯的
Fall out!
出去
Idiot.
傻子
Go. Walk. Walk!
走 快走
Alright, guys, move along. Move along.
好了 伙计们 往前走
Alright, quieten down. Let's keep it down, guys.
安静点 小声点 伙计们
Walk. Walk.
走 往前走
Go on.
继续走
Sit.
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't sit there.
别坐在那里
We are segregated, my friend.
我们是有界限的 朋友
They wear blue shirts for a reason.
他们穿蓝色衬衫是有原因的
Unless you want to sit next to a murderer.
除非你想坐在杀人犯旁边
No. This is... this is good.
不 这样就很好
Kitson.
吉森
Alright, quiet down
好了 安静点
What was that?
刚才那是干嘛
Can I join you, gentlemen?
我跟你们坐吗 先生们
- Can I...? - Please.
-可以吗 -快坐
We've heard about you two.
我们听说你们俩了
- We've heard about you. - Yeah. It's... it's an honour.
-我们听说过你 -是啊 我很荣幸
How many years?
多少年
Eight for me. 12 for him.
我8年 他12年
Ja, but we don't plan on staying that long.
对 但我们不打算待那么久
Hold on to that anger.
把握住那份怒火
It reminds you there's another world outside all this.
它提醒着你们监狱之外还有另一个世界
Nobody said stop. Move!
没人说停 快走
Calm down, now.
冷静点
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
天啊 天啊
Ladies, we're going to call this one Potluck.
女士们 我们称之为便饭
One for each slop, my friend.
洒一次打一下 朋友
Damned bastards!
该死的混蛋
Come on. Get it over there.
快去 到那边去
Good boy.
真乖
Something's weighing you down, I think.
我觉得你身上有什么东西
Are you packing?
你夹带了吗
You can tell by the way you run you've got at least
从你跑步的样子可以看出来
a bottle of beer and some glasses up there.
那钱至少能买一瓶啤酒和几个杯子
Cigar tubes. 360 rand.
雪茄管 装了360块钱
Expensive tastes.
还不便宜
Let me give you the guided tour.
我带你们参观一下
In case you're wondering, it's 20 foot high.
你们要是想知道 它有6米高
The barbed wire's flailed so it traps right under your skin.
铁丝网有倒钩 会卡进皮肤
Searchlights. On from sundown to sunrise.
探照灯 从日落到日出都开着
Covers every inch of the yard.
院子的每一寸都能照到
Boers with guns from lockup till dawn.
持枪警察从入监一直站到天亮
There's nothing they'd like more than to pump holes into you.
他们最想做的就是往你身上打洞
And tunnels in any direction,
往任何方向延伸的通道
they just lead you back onto prison property.
最后都只会把你带回监狱
Apart from that wall. It lines a public street.
除了那堵墙 外面是大街
I knew a chap one time.
我以前认识一个人
No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get his money out.
不管他怎么努力 都没法把钱拿出来
And the whole thing got infected.
整个计划都泡汤了
The point I'm making is, everybody comes in here going
我想说的是 每个人进来的时候
they're gonna break out of here by next week.
都觉得他们下周就能越狱
We are prisoners of conscience.
我们是良心的囚徒
So it's different for us.
所以对我们来说不一样
But we're prisoners of war.
但我们是战俘
All the same, I've got a hiding place.
都一样 我有个藏匿点
I'll keep it safe for you.
我会替你保管好的
Get it out before it rots you inside.
趁它还没烂在你肠子里 赶紧拿出来
He pours cold water on any poor bastard with a plan.
只要有可怜虫想越狱 他就会浇冷水
I don't talk to him.
我不跟他说话
So there have been attempts?
所以说有人试过了
Some go a little...
一些人走了几步
some a little more, but no-one go out.
有些人走得远一点 但没人真正逃出去过
Always a first time.
凡事总有第一次
That's my thoughts exactly.
我就是这么想的
It is a duty for us.
这是我们的责任
I don't do this "prisoner of conscience" bullshit.
我不会说"良心的囚徒"这种屁话
If you're having a plan, I join you.
如果你们有计划 我也加入
Time!
时间到了
The cell is a concrete tomb.
监狱是个水泥坟墓
Only way out is through the grille.
唯一的出路就是穿过铁栅栏
You tell me when you have something.
你们有进展了就告诉我
Back to your cells!
回牢房
Every prison has its doyen,
每个监狱都有前辈
and for us politicals it was Denis Goldberg.
对我们政治犯来说 就是丹尼斯·戈伯格
He'd been given four life sentences
他因为通过暴力革命
for trying to overthrow the apartheid government
试图推翻种族隔离政府
by violent revolution...
被判了无期徒刑
in the same trial as Mandela and Sisulu.
他和曼德拉 西苏卢同庭受审
He was royalty.
他曾经是皇室成员
For many nights, I sat on my bed and stared at the lock.
很多个夜晚 我就坐在床上盯着锁
I tried a hundred ideas in my mind...
我在脑海里试了一百种方法
and then I tried a hundred more.
然后我又试了一百种
It sat there staring back at me every single night.
它每天晚上也盯着我看
And then it dawned on me.
然后我就明白了
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →