学字幕网

逃离比勒陀利亚 Escape from Pretoria 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →
By the time Stephen and I graduated in '73,
我和史蒂芬73年毕业时
half of South Africa was in flames.
南非一半地区都处于战火之中
The police were shooting black kids like rabbits
警察像杀兔子一样射杀黑人小孩
whilst the other half sipped piña coladas
而另一半人就在白人专属的沙滩上
on their whites-only beaches.
喝着冰镇果汁
Growing up under apartheid
在种族隔离下成长
meant the segregation of people by the colour of their skin.
人们因肤色而被隔离
And as our eyes opened,
我们睁开眼睛
the naked reality of apartheid stood before us.
种族隔离的现实赤裸裸地摆在我们面前
I was born like this!
我生来就是这样
I'm not ashamed to be a Saffer. Ask in the eyes of God!
生为南非人我并不羞耻 以上帝之名要求
What we'd always accepted, we would now reject.
我们一直逆来顺受 如今我们奋起反抗
We didn't want a life built on lies and indifference.
我们不想生活建立在谎言和冷漠之上
We wanted to join the ongoing struggle
我们想加入这场愈演愈烈的战斗
for a democratic and free South Africa
以建立一个民主自由的
not based on racial discrimination.
而不是基于种族歧视的南非
But unless we got up from our privileged white lives
除非我们摆脱白人的特权生活
and did something, our words were meaningless.
做些什么 否则我们就没有话语权
What we chose to do was the most radical of all things
我们选择做的是最激进的事
and without doubt the most explosive.
无疑也是最有爆炸性的
We joined the prohibited African National Congress...
我们加入了被禁的非洲人国民大会
and ran anti-apartheid missions
和黑人 亚裔兄弟姐妹一起
alongside our black and Asian brothers and sisters,
执行反种族隔离的任务
spreading the news that freedom and equality for all races
宣传一个消息 各族共有的自由与平等
should be fought for at all costs.
理当不惜一切代价去争取
- Let's go! - Aren't we going to watch?
-走吧 -我们不看看反应吗
No, Stephen, we don't have time for this, OK?
不 史蒂芬 我们没时间了 好吗
Let's just...
我们就
They're closing in on us.
他们在逼近我们
Hey, you! Stay where you are!
你们两个 站住别动
And the costs were greater than either of us imagined.
代价比我们想象得要大
I've got you the money. Don't let them catch you with it.
我给你带了钱 别让他们发现了
They will add another 12 years to your life.
被发现了他们就会再给你加12年刑
- Make sure you don't appeal. - I won't.
-保证你不会上诉 -我不会的
I'm not begging some fascist bastard judge
我没求哪个法西斯法官
to come take pity on us.
来可怜我们
Give it to me.
跟我保证
Whatever happens in there, don't give up.
不管狱里发生什么都不要放弃
I won't.
我不会的
Go, go, go. I love you.
你快走 我爱你
Ok.
好了
All rise.
全体起立
The Republic of South Africa v. Timothy Jenkin and Stephen Lee.
南非共和国起诉提默西·詹金和史蒂芬·李
My commendation to the prosecution.
我对控方表示赞扬
A very well put case.
这个案子处理得很好
The retrieval of 17 custom-built devices
找回26起单独爆炸案中
for 26 separate bombings is no small thing.
17个自制装置并非一件小事
But laying out the most pernicious aspects
不过列出非国大的意识形态中
of this ANC ideology...
最为有害的几点
that all races are equal and all this sort of thing
即所有种族皆为平等 以及种种
has been the strongest part of your case.
这才是你的案子中最有力的部分
And if I'm to understand it correctly,
如果我理解正确的话
one of the defendants' fathers is an eminent pharmacologist
其中一位被告的父亲是杰出的药理学家
and the other a scholar in the humanities.
另一位的父亲是人文学者
This country raised you.
这个国家养育了你们
It gave birth to you
它生下了你们
and it provided all your worldly needs.
它满足了你们所有的物质需求
And this is how you choose to repay it?
这就是你们选择报答的方式吗
The State of South Africa now tells you
南非现在反过来告诉你们
the price you will pay in return.
二位要付出的代价
And so,
如此
defendant number one and chief bomb maker, Timothy Jenkin,
被告一 炸弹主要制造者 提默西·詹金
you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of 12 years.
你被判入狱12年
And defendant number two, the accomplice, Stephen Lee,
被告二 共犯 史蒂芬·李
you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of eight years.
你被判入狱8年
Sentences are to commence
此二项判决将在
at Pretoria Political Prison for White Males.
比勒陀利亚白人男性政治监狱执行
So... that's it.
以上
All rise.
全体起立
Sit there!
坐下
Shit! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
该死 别开枪 别开枪
Let's talk about this, man, alright?
我们谈谈 好吗
Let's talk. Let me exp...
我们谈谈 让我解
Keep your mouth shut in there!
闭上你们的嘴
Alright?!
听懂没有
- How's it? - How's it?
-怎么样 -怎么样
At last, the leaflet bombers are here?
传单炸弹客终于到了吗
And after all your fancy tricks,
尽管耍了那么多花招
you're reduced to jumping from windows like rats?
你就只能像老鼠一样从窗户跳下去
No-one forced you to traitor your country and your race!
没有人强迫你们背叛国家和种族
You are the white Mandela.
你们就是白种曼德拉
You are the most deluded of them all.
你们是他们中受蛊惑最深的
Van der Merwe!
范·德·马维
Read it!
"No pens, no radio, no newspapers.
"不允许有笔 收音机 报纸
"No political conversation.
禁止谈论政治
"No parcels larger than the size of a 6" x 4" envelope.
不许有超过6x4信封大小的包裹
"Visitors once per month, subject to state vetting.
每月允许一次探监 且要接受监狱审查
"And there is to be no sexual activity of any kind
在本监狱的任何地方
"anywhere on the premises."
严禁任何形式的性行为"
Here! Step on the line.
停 站到线前面
Step over the line.
跨过这条线
Disengage the grille door.
打开监狱门
Move.
Up to the line.
站到线前
Proceed.
继续走
Move.
Come on, move!
快点走
In.
进去
39378.
39378号
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
下一页 →