学字幕网

惊天营救 Extraction 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
下一页 →
I think I'll watch a movie and...
我会看场电影 然后...
Come on, let's go to my place. We'll watch a movie.
走吧 去我那吧 我们看场电影
- It'll be great. - Come on.
-很好玩的 -走吧
...inside the school. And then guess who found him?
…在学校里 猜猜看是谁发现他的
- Who? - Amit sir.
‪-谁 -阿米特老师
That's epic! Good!
‪这太绝了 太搞了
Go over and tell her who you are.
‪过去告诉她你是谁 ‪
- Get her one coffee. - No, I don't have money for it.
‪-然后请她喝杯咖啡 -不要 我没钱买咖啡
- I'll pay for the coffee. - Hey, hey, listen.
‪-咖啡钱我出 -喂 喂 听着
She's looking at you. She's blushing.
‪她正看着你呢 她脸都红了
She's blushing. Dude, she wants you.
‪她脸红了 兄弟 她想认识你
- Go over and talk. - No, no, no.
‪-过去聊聊 -不要
- That's Ovi, though. - Isn't that hilarious?
‪-不过那就是欧卫 -这也太好笑了吧
No! No!
‪不
Where have you been?
‪你去哪里了
With friends.
‪跟朋友在一起
Hasn't your father told you to come straight home after school?
‪你父亲不是告诉过你 放学后直接回家吗
Okay.
‪好了
Insane night pub. I'm gonna come back.
这俱乐部太狂野了 ‪我等会儿回来
Hey! What's up? Did you talk to her yet?
‪嘿 怎么样 他跟她说过话了吗
Did you talk to her yet?
‪你跟她说过话了吗
- No. - Did he talk to...
‪-没有 -他跟她说...
Come on, Ovi. You gotta go talk to her.
拜托 欧卫 你得去跟她说话
Oh, she's smiling.
‪她笑了
I know what you need. Come on.
‪我知道你需要什么 来吧
Try it. Take one hit, man, it'll help you.
‪试试看 抽一口 老兄 能壮胆 超有用
- Having fun tonight? - Drop it.
‪-小子们 今晚玩得开心吧 -扔了
Are you guys from inside? Huh?
你们是从里面出来的吗
I think you dropped something, no?
‪你好像掉了什么东西 对吧
No!
‪没有
No?
没有吗
Did you buy this inside?
‪你们是在里面买的吗
- No, it's not ours. - Chill. Relax.
‪-不 这不是我们的 -放松 别担心
It's all good.
‪没事
You boys are lucky.
‪你们小子很幸运
You got your whole lives ahead of you.
‪你们还有美好的前途
No!
‪不
You all leave.
‪你们全都出去
Leave. Move fast.
‪出去 快点
I told you, you dumb motherfucker,
我告诉过你 你这头蠢猪
to watch his every move...
‪要盯紧他的一举一动…
...and yet Amir Asif has grabbed my son.
‪...阿米尔·阿西夫抓住了我的儿子
We can negotiate.
‪我们可以谈判
This isn't about ransom, Saju.
‪这不是为了赎金 萨尤
It's about humiliation.
‪而是想羞辱我
Go to Dhaka.
‪去达卡
And do what?
‪去干什么
Steal him back.
‪把他抢回来
I'd need an army, Ovi.
‪那我需要一支军队 欧卫
Then hire a fucking army!
‪那就他妈雇一支军队
What do you think?
‪你在想什么呢
You think I can't hurt you from here?
‪你觉得我在这里就伤害不了你吗
Ovi, please...
‪欧卫 别…
You want your son to see his next birthday?
‪你希望你儿子过他的下一个生日吗
Then...
‪那…
get mine back.
‪就把我儿子救回来
Tell Mahajan to pay the ransom and get his son back.
‪让马哈詹付赎金 把他儿子赎回去
Why are they getting us involved in this?
‪为何要把我们牵扯进去
Neysa...
‪妮莎…
There's not enough money.
‪他的钱不够
The NCB have frozen Mahajan's assets.
‪禁毒局冻结了马哈詹的资产
I'm all he's got.
‪他就只有我了
You understand?
‪你明白吗
Animals!
‪禽兽
There's a man who does this sort of thing.
‪有个人专门做这种事
His price will be out of Mahajan's reach.
‪他的酬劳马哈詹负担不起
But there's a way I can play this.
‪但我有办法摆平这事
It will not be easy.
‪不过会很不容易
Do whatever you have to.
‪那你尽力而为吧
Christ! That is high.
天啦 很高啊
It's only 30 meters.
‪只有30米
Fuckin' high.
太‪他妈高了
It's fuckin' beautiful, though.
‪不过真他妈美
He okay?
‪他没事吧
He's fine.
‪没事
You sure, bruh? 'Cause he looks fuckin' dead.
‪确定吗 兄弟 他看着像他妈死了一样
Quit swearin' all the time.
‪别老说脏话
- So? - It makes you sound stupid.
‪-怎么了 -说脏话让你听起来很蠢
Find another fuckin' adjective.
他妈的换个别的口头禅
Told you he's fine.
‪我早说了他没事
♪ Oh and the night will look back ♪
♪ 黑夜将要回过头来 ♪
♪ I'm gonna travel all day all night ♪
♪ 我要日夜不停地旅行 ♪
- Hold my beer, would you? - Oh, I gotcha.
‪-帮我拿下啤酒 好吗 -没问题
- I said hold it. Don't drink it. - I gotcha.
‪-我只让你拿 没让你喝 -没问题
Christ!
天啦
Come here, girl.
‪过来 小乖乖
Make yourself at home.
随便点
There's a chicken in your bathroom.
‪你的卫生间里有只鸡
Yeah, I like chickens, except when they shit everywhere.
‪是 我喜欢鸡 ‪除了它们到处拉屎的时候
We landed the whale.
‪我们接了个大任务
Oh, yeah?
‪是吗
Extraction. Indian kid.
营救行动 一个印度小孩
Drug lord's son.
‪毒枭的儿子
A rival gangster is holding this kid in Dhaka.
‪敌对帮派把他儿子劫持到了达卡
I think Gaspar lives in Dhaka.
‪加斯帕不是住在达卡吗
Gaspar is out of the game.
‪加斯帕已经洗手不干了
Clock's running at 16 hours. Deadline, Friday, noon.
‪时间紧急 只剩16个小时了 ‪最后期限 周五中午
Proof of life as of six hours ago.
‪最后的生命迹象是在六小时前
Yeah, I'll take it.
‪好 我接了
This gangster, Amir Asif, he holds a massive sway in Dhaka.
‪这个黑帮 阿米尔·阿西夫 ‪在达卡的影响力巨大
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
下一页 →