学字幕网

星际探索 Ad Astra 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →
I'm calm, steady.
我平稳镇定
I slept well. 8.2 hours. No bad dreams.
睡得很香 八个多小时 没做噩梦
I am ready to go.
我已做好准备
Ready to do my job to the best of my abilities.
准备好尽我所能完成任务
I am focused only on the essential,
我专注重点
to the exclusion of all else.
排除一切干扰
I will make only pragmatic decisions.
我只会做出务实的决策
I will not allow myself to be distracted.
我不会容许自己分心
I will not allow my mind to linger on that which is unimportant.
我不会在不重要的事物上耗费精力
I will not rely on anyone or anything.
我不会依赖任何人或事
I will not be vulnerable to mistakes.
不会轻易犯错
Resting BPM, 47. Submit.
静息心跳每分钟47下 提交
Your psychological evaluation has been approved.
你的心理评估已通过
As a reminder,
提醒
please perform any safety and equipment checks...
请做好一切安全和设备排查
I always wanted to become an astronaut...
我一直都想成为一名宇航员
for the future of mankind and all.
为了人类的未来献一份力之类的
At least, that's what I always told myself.
至少我一直以来都是这么告诉自己的
I see myself from the outside.
我在外部观察着自己
Smile, present a side.
微笑 展现出自己的一面
It's a performance...
这就像是一次演出
with my eye on the exit.
我的眼神定格退场处
Always on the exit.
永远定格在退场处
Just don't touch me.
别碰我就行
Take care, Major. Be careful.
小心点 少校 注意安全
Thanks for that.
谢了
Roy, Bravo post has got a robotic arm on 93 Echo...
罗伊 二号柱在93E处有个机械臂
appears to be malfunctioning.
好像出现了故障
We're gonna need you to take a team down there and check it out.
需要你带一队人下去检查
Run some diagnostics. Over.
做一些诊断 完毕
Copy that. Heading that way.
收到 马上出发
Good morning to our astronauts up there
正在国际空间天线站
on the International Space Antenna.
工作的宇航员们 大家早上好
Sure is a beautiful day.
今天天气真好
Just perfect to try and contact...
特别适合我们跟那些
our distant neighbors out there in the heavens.
住在遥远太空里的邻居打个招呼
At least it's comfortable out here.
至少在上面很舒服
I got some scores here.
我收到了比分
Let's see, it was Iowa State over Kansas, 35 - 16.
播报一下 爱荷华州领先堪萨斯州 35比16
Space I understand.
太空 我能理解
Control, I have visual on the arm. Over.
指挥站 我看到机械臂了 完毕
Affirmative, Major. Proceed.
确认 少校 请继续
Copy that. Moving to the unit now.
收到 正在前往设备处
Control, I'm seeing a power surge on C-post.
指挥中心 三号柱发生了电涌
You getting that?
听到了吗
Roger that, Roy...
收到 罗伊
Control, we got a lot of people up there. Over.
指挥中心 上面还有很多人 完毕
Control. Control, I think we have some spikes...
指挥中心 指挥中心 这里出现电流激增
Please just stand by, we're working the issue.
请原地待命 我们正在处理
Just stand by.
待在原地
Control, they're happening everywhere.
指挥中心 到处都在发生电涌
Command, cutting power.
指挥中心 我去切断电源
Get off the tower now!
快离开信号塔
You've gotta bail out!
你得跳伞逃生
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Control, McBride.
指挥中心 这里是麦克布莱德
I'm in a spin.
我正在螺旋下坠
Atmosphere's too thin to stabilize.
大气过于稀薄 无法稳定身体
I'm trying to keep the tumble down,
我在尽量减少翻滚
so I don't black out.
以防止晕厥
Control, do you read?
指挥中心 能听到吗
"A self-destructive side."
"有自毁的一面"
That's what she used to say to me.
她总是这么形容我
I should feel something.
我应该要有所感觉
I survived.
我幸存了
I should feel something.
我不该无动于衷
In what has become known as "The Surge"...
在这起被称作"电涌"的事故中
a series of destructive electrical storms
一系列毁灭性的电子风暴
has wreaked havoc across the globe...
对全球造成了严重破坏
全球性电涌波及重大城市
CNN新闻
and scientists are concerned
科学家们担心
we've not seen the last of them yet.
这还远没有结束
Their origin? Outer space.
风暴源自外太空
The cause? Unknown so far...
原因尚不清楚
This is a message from spacecom.
来自太空司令部的消息
In light of the recent catastrophe...
鉴于近期发生的灾难
your attendance is required for a debrief...
现要求你参加情况汇报会
to be held in Building 91, Vandersteen Base.
地址在范德斯汀基地 91号大楼
Please note, this meeting will be classified "top secret."
请注意 此次会议内容为绝密
Roy, how are you? Thanks for coming in. Appreciate it.
罗伊 你好 谢谢你能过来
General.
将军
This is Lieutenant General Rivas,
这位是空军中将里瓦斯
Director of U.S. spacecom special ops.
美国太空司令部特种作战部负责人
- Sir. - Major.
-长官好 -少校
Adjutant General Vogel, head of Security.
副官沃格尔 安全主管
- Major. - Ma'am.
-少校 -长官好
They flew all the way in from Virginia
他们连夜从弗吉尼亚州赶来
just last night, just to see you.
专程为了见你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你们
Your, uh, profile is certainly very impressive.
你的履历惊人
You've done exceptionally well on all the assessment tests.
所有评估测试的表现都异常出色
Basic combat, space training.
基本作战 太空训练
Just exceptional across the board.
所有项目你都是全优
The rumor is that
还有传言说
your pulse rate has never gone above 80...
你的脉搏从来没超过每分钟80
in any of the spacewalks, skywalks,
不管你是在太空行走 空中行走
and even on this most recent fall. Is that correct?
甚至这次跌落都是如此 是真的吗
Well, so far, sir.
目前为止是的 长官
That's very impressive.
那可太厉害了
According to this, married once, no children?
并且结过一次婚 没有孩子是吗
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →