学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第一集 Our Zoo S01E01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 7 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
But you will.
不会的
Please, love, we've already lost one son...
不要这样 我们已经没有一个儿子了
I'll never forgive you for selling our home, Albert.
我永远都不会原谅你卖了我们的家 Albert
Careful with that, please!
你们小心点!
No talk of zoos or wild animals until the villagers get to know us.
在跟村民混熟前不要跟他们讲动物园的事
For now, we keep a low profile.
现在开始我们要低调行事
You'll be warmer in here for now.
在这里会暖多了
Oh!
I might have known.
我早该知道
You might have known what?
知道什么?
Subsidence.
下陷
Georgie! Georgie!
Georgie! Georgie!
Lizzie, I'm so sorry. It slipped.
Lizzie 对不起 我没抓牢
-I told you all to be careful with it! -I'm so sorry!
-我跟你说过要小心点 -对不起
Lizzie! Lizzie? Where are you going?
Lizzie! Lizzie? 你要去哪里
That's half a shilling exactly.
这个要1先令12便士
Thank you.
谢谢
-Oh, God! -Welcome to Upton.
-不是吧! -欢迎来到厄普顿
Thank you, Reverend.
谢谢 教士
I've been meaning to call in on you as a matter of fact. About your girls.
我正想找你谈谈 你们女儿的事
I wondered if we might be seeing them at Sunday school?
她们来主日学校上学吗?
Erm, well, perhaps when we're settled.
这个要等我们安定之后再说
Oh, whatever must people think of me walking around all filthy dirty?
满脸脏兮兮的到处走别人要笑话我了
I dare say this village could do with something to stir it up.
这村子总会挑起点事的
Cold tea I'm afraid, love, till I get that stove working.
在我把炉子弄好之前 恐怕要先喝冷的
Will you help me decorate?
你能帮我布置房间吗?
Any way you want.
当然可以
Mortimer?
Mortimer?
Dad!
爸爸
Aagh!
A monkey!
猴子
-A what? -A monkey attacked me! -Let's go and have a look.
-什么东西? -一只猴子攻击我 -我们去看看
Where would he have gone? He must be starving by now.
它会去哪里呢? 它现在一定很饿了
Dad, where's the fuel can?
爸爸 煤炉在哪里?
In the hall.
在大厅那里
Hey!
喂!
Come on, then. Come on.
来 过来
What are you people doing here?
你们在干什么?
Trying to build something for my family.
建设我的家园
For everyone's family, if you'd let me.
一个大家的家园 如果你愿意的话
I won't ever let anyone hurt you again. You're safe now. Home.
我不会再让人伤害你了 现在安全了 回到家了
"Now we're fully moved in,
我们全家人都搬进来了
"I'm happy to report that Oakfield is the perfect property for a zoo.
奥克菲尔德这是一个做动物园的好地方
"If you count the stable block,
如果算上马房
"plus all the rooms you've got in the house,
还有屋子里所有的房间
"minus those occupied by human beings of course,
当然有人住的不算
"then you quickly see there's space for dozens more species."
就会发现还能住进好多种动物
Might rain in the night. Better safe than sorry.
晚上可能会下雨 未雨绸缪总是好的
I did some sums.
我算了一下
If we make it through winter,
如果在这个冬天能弄好的话
get the doors open by next summer, then we might make ends meet.
明年夏天开始营业 也就快到期限了
Just.
时间刚刚好
Right.
But that means no more mouths to feed.
也意味着我们负担不起额外的生活开支了
You can't have a zoo without animals.
动物园不可能没有动物
I'm looking for someone with a sense of adventure, and a very big van.
我在找有冒险精神同时又有一辆大货车的人
All my customers are curious to know
我的客人都很想知道
what it is you intend to do with Oakfield?
你们打算在奥克菲尔德干什么?
-He must have gone. -Gone where?
-他一定是走了 -去哪?
You bring them back here
你把它们带回来的话
and there'll be a petition raised in Upton in no time.
可定会立刻遭到厄普顿人的反对的
How's the grand design coming along? Any tigers prowling the grounds yet?
你的宏伟计划完成得怎样了? 能不能看见老虎在漫步了?
You found something, didn't you?
你找到好东西了 是不是?
If anyone were to get hurt
如果有人遭到攻击
and it came out that you'd done nothing about an unlicensed zoo...
又发现你对没有阻止这间无牌经营的动物园
How could Dad leave us in the lurch like this?
爸爸怎么能在这时候对我们弃之不顾?
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7