学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第一集 Our Zoo S01E01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
下一页 →
What was he like back then?
他那时候是什么样子的?
Your dad?
你爸爸?
He always had these grand plans if that's what you mean.
他总是雄心勃勃 如果你是指这个的话
Always wanted to make something of himself.
总想干出一番大事业
What happened?
那为什么变成这样了?
Life isn't always the way you dream it, Mew.
梦想很丰满 现实很骨感 Mew
You have to be grateful for what you've got.
要感恩你现在所得到的一切
Afternoon, ladies.
下午好 女士们
Oh!
Well, if he won't get rid of them, I will.
如果他再不把它们弄走的话 我来弄
What does that mean exactly?
你说的是什么意思?
-Lucy, for pity's sake. Not like this. -Mother?
-Lucy 你行行好 不要这样 -妈?
-Go inside if you've not got the stomach for it. -Mother!
-如果你不想看的话就进去 -妈!
George? What's happening?
George? 怎么啦?
What are you doing? What are you doing, Mother?
妈 你在干什么? 你们在干什么?
You can't do this.
你们不可以这样做
You're driving us out of business, George!
你快把我们逼得倒闭了 George!
We've not had a customer for days! You leave me no choice!
连续几天都没有一个客人上门 我不得不这样做!
Tell him to put it down, Mother! Tell him, for God's sake!
让他把刀放下 妈! 快点 求你了
Here. Here.
给你 给你
Go on, get out.
给我出去
Look what you're driving us to! What you're doing to this family!
你把我们逼成什么样子! 对这个家做了些什么!
Just tell us what's in your head, son. Make us understand.
儿子 把你的想法告诉我们 让我们知道你想干什么
Let me show you.
跟我来吧
The first time we've closed up early since the Coronation.
第一次那么早关门还是在加冕典礼的时候
People will cope.
大伙会有办法的
Uncle Billy!
Billy叔叔!
All aboard. Monkeys ride for free.
都上车吧 猴子免费哦
Well, I'm not travelling in the back of that thing.
我才不要坐在这部东西后面呢
This better be worth it.
最好不要白来一趟
Right!
到了
Mother.
How do?
你好
Whose house is this?
这房子是谁的?
No-one's yet.
现在还没有主人
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么?
Don't touch anything, June!
不要乱碰东西 June!
That's it. Just over there, whack it on top of here.
好了 去那边 放到上面去
That's it. There you go. Right.
好了 可以了
This...is us.
这里是我们
This house, I mean.
就是这幢屋子
Now I'm thinking this shed here, we pull that down and we rebuild, maybe an aviary.
把这里的棚子推倒 然后重新建个 比如说鸟笼
Right? Stables here
这里盖个马房
and the greenhouse out the back - now, that is huge.
在后面搭座温室 现在规模就很大
There's ten acres of land all ready to be used as a paddock.
还有10英亩的地方可以做马场
It's perfect for animals.
非常适合动物
What sort of animals?
什么动物?
Horses. Peacocks. Elephants.
马 孔雀 大象
Elephants? You're off your rocker.
大象? 你疯了吧
George, what's going on?
George 你什么意思?
I want to build a zoo. But with no bars.
我想建一个动物园 没有围栏的动物园
No small cages. No walls.
没有笼子 没有围墙
Of course we'll need something to draw people from miles around.
当然我们需要吸引人过来的东西
A...erm...a main attraction.
一个赚人眼球的特色
And this would be perfect for serving teas to visitors...
这里就很适合给游客喝茶
once we fix it up of course. What do you think?
当然是要装修好了之后 你们觉得怎么样?
The girls will get their own rooms, Lizzie.
孩子们能有自己的房间 Lizzie
There's fields to run around in. Clean air.
还有大片的田地 清新的空气
It's been good for me, helping these animals.
这里是安置它们最好的地方
-George... -didn't tell you
-George... -没告诉你
because I knew you'd try and talk me out of it.
是因为我知道你会不让我这么做
But...it's up for auction in three days' time
不过 三天之后这里就会被拍卖
and I'm told it's likely to go for less than it's worth,
有人告诉我现在是最便宜的时候
so it's an investment if anything.
如果要投资的话这个是最好的
You've no money to buy it in the first place.
你都没有钱来买
I'll not sell the shop, son.
我不会卖掉我们的店铺的 儿子
No, no, no, Dad, no, I don't want you to.
不不不不 我不需要你们帮忙
I want to be my own man, do this in my way.
我自己来搞定
Well, we're here now, we might as well take a look at the place.
既然来了 不如去参观一下这里
Come down.
下来
Breathe that in.
深呼吸试试
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
June would be happy here,
June会喜欢这里的
and she'd learn a whole lot more with animals around her, and space.
她会学到更多东西
Mew would hate it.
Mew会讨厌这里
And besides, how would we ever afford it?
另外 我们怎么来支撑这个动物园
Well, I find that money is rather like a flock of migrating birds...
钱就像一群候鸟一样...
What's our profit and loss? Cash flow?
我们的盈亏呢? 资金流呢?
You need to give a bank
你要给银行提供
a complete set of figures to stand even an outside chance of a loan.
一系列数据来争取这个机会渺茫的贷款
Then help me.
那就靠你了
People like us don't do things like this.
我们还是安安分分过日子吧
Lizzie, you've watched our neighbours
Lizzie 你也看到我们的邻居了
paying money they can barely afford
他们肯花不少的钱去看
to look at things that they've never seen before.
他们没见过的东西
I think people need that escape, now more than ever.
他们需要这种消遣
Then we need to make this about more than just figures.
那我们除了做数据还要做更多的东西
Find me a pen and paper before I change my mind.
在我改变主意之前找张纸和笔给我
Hey, if my mum catches us...
如果我妈发现我们...
Friday. There's a boat leaves at nine o'clock.
星期五九点钟有船
They're still looking for staff. You could do carpentry on board -
他们还在招人 你可以在船上做木工
mend doors, tables. Don't say anything now. I love you.
修理门 桌子 什么都不要说 我爱你
I'm ready to be with you. If you still want me.
我要跟你在一起 如果你还喜欢我的话
Time to face the music.
快点来接受审判吧
Right...
好吧
..so I have managed to get a meeting at a bank.
..银行答应给我一次约见的机会
I've done some work on a proposal
计划书我也做足了功夫
and my suit's been pressed,
西装我也熨好了
so it's now or never.
机会稍纵即逝
Do I go or not? I want everybody behind this.
去还是不去? 我希望你们都能支持我
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
下一页 →