学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第一集 Our Zoo S01E01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
下一页 →
Here, you look like you need it more than I do.
看起来你比我更需要喝一杯
Thank you, Reverend.
谢谢 教士
Excuse me.
失陪伴、
Here.
Would you like one of mine?
我这里有
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't actually smoke any more but it's an old suit.
我很久没抽烟了 穿着这套旧衣服
I thought I might get lucky.
我以为袋子里有
It's been a while.
还要缓缓
-You'll pick it right back up. -Oh, no, no, no.
-你的烟瘾又得回来了 -不不
This is just to help me get through tonight, that's all.
挨过来今晚就好了
You're not cold, dressed like that?
穿这么少 你不冷吗?
I'm warm-blooded. I just got back from Kenya.
我是恒温动物 刚从肯尼亚回来
Oh, right. I'm lying low.
好吧 其实我不想来
Aye, me too.
我也是
Are you not a fan of these reunions?
你不是聚会的积极分子?
First one I've been to, actually.
其实这是我第一次来
I thought it might be a good idea after all this time but...
我以为这来这里是一个好主意
..it seems like such a waste, you know, to survive what we did,
..就是能活下来 似乎也没什么意义
only to turn into a bunch of...
最后变成了一片
Shadows?
黑暗?
Yeah.
没错
Where are my manners? I'm George.
还没介绍我自己 我叫George
Mottershead.
Mottershead
Lady Katherine Longmore.
我是Katherine Longmore女士
Lady? Bloody hell.
女士? 天哪
Nice place you've got here.
你这里真是一个好地方
Oh, it's not mine. Lord Ainslie is my uncle.
噢 这屋子不是我的 Ainslie勳爵 是我叔叔
Can I ask you a question?
请允许我冒昧问一个问题
There's a place a few fields over that way.
在那边有幢房子
Oakfield? Isn't it gorgeous?
你说奥克菲尔德? 很漂亮是吧?
It was used as a military hospital in the war.
之前打战的时候用做军事医院
They left it in quite a state.
后来沦为国家所有
What about the owner?
那房子的主人呢?
Lost everything in the crash.
在车祸中死了
Right. Apparently, a land agent from London's been sniffing about,
伦敦的一家房地产公司在打这房子的注意
waiting for the price to drop.
等着房价下降呢
Aye, it would have to drop quite a way to be in my price range, i'm sure.
跌得再多我也付不起 真的
Shame. We'd be neighbours.
可惜了 我们可以做邻居的
I ought to be getting back.
我该进去了
Milady.
再见 女士
Mr Mottershead.
再见 Mottershead先生
Most men bow, you know.
一般男士都会行鞠躬礼
Well, I'm not most men.
我不是一般男士
When you've risked everything, when you're face down,
当你历尽万险 当你倒在地上
bullets and bombs, you realise life's for living.
穿过枪林弹雨 你才知道什么叫生存
We've earned it, haven't we?
我们赚到了 不是么?
We've earned a bit of luxury.
这是宝贵的经历
Eh, allow me.
让我来
Something exotic.
外国新鲜事
-Ain't that right, George? -Er...yes.
-对吧 George? -呃 是的
George has got this parrot, you see. Australian. Beautiful bird.
George有只鹦鹉 是澳大利亚过来的 非常漂亮
Hell of a gift for the kids. Perfect for any office.
给小孩子玩也好 放办公室也行
What do you think, Fenchwood?
你觉得呢 Fenchwood?
I work in a bank. I like it quiet.
我在银行工作 喜欢安静的环境
Perfect, this bird does sums, you could put it to work.
太好了 这只鸟还会算术 你可以让它帮你干活
-Sings arias. -Billy!
-还会唱歌剧呢 -Billy!
Call it a quid, we'll say no more about it.
算你五英镑吧 已经是最好的价格了
What unit did you say you were in?
你刚说你是在哪个分队的?
Let's just go, please.
我们快点走吧 拜托了
Well, I didn't actually ever enter the theatre of war itself.
实际上 我没有上过战场
I, erm...
我 那个..
-Is there a problem, gentlemen? -No.
-有什么问题吗 先生? -没有
I think we've got a hanger-on, Reverend.
有人想来拉关系呢 教士
Really? Well, perhaps we should ask you to...
是吗? 先生 或许我们要请你...
Hey! Hold on! My pal took a bullet in the neck for King and country.
诶 别! 我兄弟的脖子为国家挡了一枪
-Billy, that's enough. -Nah. He taught himself to walk. Three year it took.
-Billy 够了 -用了三年才能站起来走路
God's will is a remarkable thing.
上帝的旨意真是令人惊叹
It wasn't God's will, it was mine.
这不是上帝的旨意 是我的意志
I only mean when so many perished, it's remarkable to have been chosen to survive.
我意思是在这么多亡者 有幸被选中继续生存
Chosen? Is that how it works?
被选中? 真的是因为这样吗?
My brother died and he was twice the man that I am.
我弟弟死了 他比我更有资格活下去
There's no choice.
根本没有得选择
Just luck. Cruel luck and plenty of it.
只是运气好而已 多么残忍的运气
Who are you exactly? I've never seen you at one of these before.
你是谁? 怎么之前一直都没有见过你
First and last time. Excuse me.
这是我第一次也是最后一次来 失陪了
I've loaded the Westcott order on the van.
我把Westcott的货放到车上了
-So you can call in on them on the way to Miss Mosley. -Right.
-去Mosley那的时候可以顺便给他 -好的
How was the reunion?
昨晚的聚会怎么样?
Sobering.
令人觉悟
I knew it would do you a power of good.
我就知道会对你有帮助
Get shot of those animals and everything will get back to normal.
放走那些动物 然后一切都会恢复正常
Mr Mottershead!
Mottershead先生
Can't keep away?
舍不得走?
Indeed, milady.
是的 女士
What was it like - Africa?
非洲 是什么样子的?
Oh, paradise.
那是天堂
Leopards, ostrich, baboons. Right outside the window.
透过窗户就可以看到豹子 鸵鸟 狒狒
Feels like a lifetime ago.
感觉就在另一个世界
What would you do with this place?
你打算在这个地方干什么?
What you said sounds good - wild animals, space.
听你说的感觉不错 野生动物 自由的空间
You can't let a little thing like finances stop you, you know.
你不会因为金钱这种问题而放弃吧
That's easy for you to say, milady.
对你来说当然不成问题
I've never had a penny to my name.
我可是穷的响叮当的
But I find that money is rather like a flock of migrating birds.
不过钱就像候鸟一样
It will follow if you look like you know where you're going.
你真的需要的时候就会有
That was amazing.
太棒了
How do you make a boy like you?
怎么样能让一个男生喜欢上你?
I don't want you worrying about that kind of thing, not yet.
这种问题不是你现在该想的 还不到时候
I'm 15. You were that age when you met Dad.
我15岁了 你15岁的时候都认识老爸了
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
下一页 →