It's all right, Grandad, he won't hurt.
没事的 爷爷 它不会伤害你的
He's strong, isn't he?
它很强壮
What else have you taught him?
你还教了它些什么?
Mortimer won't be happy in the circus, Dad. He's too shy.
Mortimer不能在马戏团里呆着 它太害羞了
The bigger ones will bully him.
那些大个子会欺负它的
You've given him a name?
你给它取的名字?
We've cleaned him up. He was very underweight.
我们帮它清理干净了 它很瘦弱
And now you want to get rid of him?
你现在想抛弃它了吗?
Well, believe me if there was any other option, I wouldn't be here.
如果有其他选择 我就不会在这里了
Right, well, he's over there, in the back of the...
在那边 在后面...
June, here you are.
June 过来
June, don't stand so close, love.
June 不要站这么近
-Is he ill? -He's just old.
-它生病了吗? -它只是老了
You'd look like that if you'd been giving little 'uns rides on your back half your life.
如果你大半辈子都被骑着 你也会变成这样
He'll be lion food soon enough.
迟些它就会拿去给狮子吃掉
-I'll take the monkey off your hands. -His name is Mortimer.
-那只猴子我要了 -它叫Mortimer
So, have we got a deal or not?
怎么样? 这生意还做不做?
Your gran is going to kill me.
你奶奶会杀了我的
Mum, too. What are you going to do?
妈妈也会的 你要怎么办?
Have you really got a monkey and all?
你真的有猴子这些动物吗?
Your George has finally cracked!
你家的George真的疯掉了!
Go on, then, nowt to be afraid of.
来 别怕
Wow! He looked right at me.
哇 它在看着我嘢
He came from a Colombian rainforest all the way here.
它来自哥伦比亚的热带雨林
He can reach up to 22mph swinging through the trees.
在树林里飞荡的时速达到22英里
Tell them all about Sidney. Go on.
来介绍一下Sidney
Camels are 40 million years old. Not this actual one, of course.
骆驼已经有4千万年历史了 当然这只不是
You said you were going to get rid of them!
你说过会弄走它们的
-Let's go inside, love. -Why?
-我们进去说 -为什么
You've invited everyone into our back yard, YOU made this public.
你把所有人都请来我们的院子 你把这里当成了公众场所
Why not discuss it in front of all and sundry?
那为什么不可以在大家面前说
I've tried to be understanding, to be patient.
我试着去体谅你 去忍耐
Give you a chance to get what you're feeling out of your system.
让你做你想做的事
All right. But this can't go on.
但是 这件事真的不行
Butterfield offered to take him but I couldn't do it.
Butterfield答应收留它 但是我不可以给他
You should see the state of the animals he keeps at that circus,
你没看到在他马戏团里面的动物是什么样子
it's criminal. I can't do it. I'll find someone else to take them.
那太残忍了 我做不到 我另外找人收留它们
Someone. I mean, look at him, he's beautiful.
会有人的 你看看它们 多漂亮
Lethal! He scratched my son.
Lethal! 这只猴子抓伤了我的儿子
Only cos he stuck his hand in his cage.
那是因为你儿子要抓它
-He was standing up for himself. -June, that's enough!
-它只是正当防卫而已 -June 够了
Someone will take him. And the bird.
有人会来收留它的 还有那只鹦鹉
I can't believe I'm saying this.
这么说我都不敢相信
It's a camel, who wants him?
这是只骆驼 谁会要只骆驼?
Well, he's not feeling very well, so we'll nurse him back to health first.
它现在身体状况不好 我们要先把它的病治好
What you're doing, it's not normal.
你现在做的事情 很不正常
Well, maybe it is. For me.
也许对我来说是正常的
I'm trying, you know?
我已经在努力了
-Let's just go home. -No, not yet.
-我们回家吧 -等下再回
All right, Sis? Fancy seeing you here.
妹妹 很高兴在这里见到你
What are you drinking?
你要喝什么?
Did he put you up to this?
是不是他怂恿你这么做的?
# In the good, old summertime
# 在曾经美好的夏日时光 #
# In the good, old summertime
# 在曾经美好的夏日时光 #
# Strolling down a shady lane
# 在树荫下的小路 #
# With my baby mine...
# 和我的宝贝一起散步 #
Was your George really in a cage?
George真的被关在一个笼子里?
Billy said he was paralysed almost.
Billy说他几乎瘫痪了
It wasn't a cage. They pinned his spine to keep it in place.
不是笼子 他们把他的脊椎固定好
Billy says they used to turn screws to try and straighten him out.
Billy说他们要把螺丝上紧 加固
Did you hear that, Lizzie?
听到没有 Lizzie?
Them piano lessons Mum shelled out for us didn't go to waste now, did they?
妈妈花钱给我们上的钢琴课没有白上
Unlike the small fortune she spent paying for your wedding.
她花钱给你办的婚礼可白办了
-Wedding? -Oh, don't worry, love, he's not married. Not our Billy.
-婚礼? -放心 他没有结婚 我们的Billy怎么会结婚
He's not the settling type.
他是一只没有脚的小鸟
Billy, what's she saying?
Billy 她说的是什么意思?
I'm saying he left a fiancee at the altar and a broken-hearted
我的意思是他在教堂上抛下未婚妻
mother behind him while he disappeared for three years.
和一个伤透心的母亲之后 三年都没有音讯
I didn't mean to be gone that long.
我不是故意这么久才回来的
I'm glad you've changed your mind.
我很高兴你能改变主意
Once you get talking to the other men, it'll all click into place.
一旦你跟其他人产开心扉 一切都会豁然开朗
Right. We find a buyer for the animals. One quick drink.
我们去找个买家 顺便小酌两杯
Easy as that, eh?
很简单 是不是?
Billy, you can sell a glass of water to a drowning man.
Billy 你经常好心办坏事
Sweet of you to say so, Georgie.
谬赞谬赞
Here you are, is this it?
到了 是这里吧
I'm telling you we took a wrong turn at that last village.
在前一个村子的时候我们拐错弯了
Hey! Where are you going? Hey!
喂 你去哪里 喂
Georgie! George, come on!
Georgie! George 回来!
What are you playing at? Come on!
你想干什么? 回来!
George. This ain't the place and you're late enough already.
George 不是这里 你快要迟到了
Get a move on! George!
走了! George!